I understand swiping a can of ravioli or some shit if you have nothing else left to eat in a hurricane...

I understand swiping a can of ravioli or some shit if you have nothing else left to eat in a hurricane, but I found this video of these niggers stealing shoes from a footlocker during Irma.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=UHntsxoguHM

It raises my main question here. Why are shoes like gold to niggers? Who wants to help me figure this shoe value mentality out?

Nigs will nig. Don't break head over it.

I have wondered about this for years. They don't want real nice shoes either, they only want basketball shoes. They will literally kill someone and take their Jordans.

lack of shoes was one of the highest causes of death during the american civil war.

>niggers stealing shoes from a footlocker during Irma.

I don't she the issue with looting footlocker. After all they are stealing from a store chain that sells shoes for a 150 bucks that were sewn and glued together by child laborers making 1 buck an hour.

Fair point, but out of everything you could steal, why shoes?

Kill yourself tyrone

so they wouldn't get infections marching through flooded terrain barefoot. see my previous post

Each one is stealing more than enough shoes for themselves. Plus, already wearing shoes.

Black people still amaze me to this day
They do not want to be treated like thiefing little niggers, and yet they're doing so themselves.

they have families to think about too. and besides, do you know how many food rations a pair of shoes can be worth? you can't blame Tyrone for being smart and paying attention in history class. he remembered what he read about gangrene and infections in the feet.

Black people loot. White people "forage."

They're expensive and it's a culture. Hip hop and all those ghetto places that can't afford much flaunt their shoes and it's a form of showing you're well off. Good shoes = making money. Is the mentality here.

This guy gets it.

So shoes are for them like cars for humans.

They're niggers, what do you expect?
Niggers ARE gonna Nig.
Why?
Because they're niggers.

those trainers are gonna get fucked up any way let them have it if they die doing it good riddence but if they go into peoples homes they have the right to shoot them

exchanging your pride, integrity, and self worth for a pair of sneekers is why these people are worthless..

bro for countless years maybe even decades top scientist have try to figure nigs out only thing they have learned from studying them is that nigs will nigs

>tfw when you are RESCUING shoes but you are nigger so everybody think you are stealing

OP here. Now that we have a few theories on why they may be stealing shoes, let's discuss the actual shoe culture, hierarchy, and obsession in hood/nigger culture.

Do they use shoes as currency? What is the most valuable type of shoe?

Bingo

I think white shoes are the most common due to the niggers desire to be white.

sheeeit

>Rescuing
>Shoes
>?
Profit?

Let's find the lowest value shoe, and find it's conversion into USD. Then we can start finding higher units of shoes.

It's a city hood thing ,makes you look "cool" and you get more attention from peers

>they only want basketball shoes

top of the line basketball shoes sell for $100s- sell the shoes and buy a shit ton of ravioli.

lets waste HOURS of child labour in water amirite??

those niggers are saving childs lives, why it is so hard to understand that for white people

Blacks loot stores for the same reason
rednecks vote for Trump.

It's their petty revenge on society that keeps them on the margins.

but who would you sell them too? Niggers can't afford them.

>niggers using money
topkek
they just trade them for other goods
1 shoe = 1 drugs
2 shoes = 1 sex
2 drugs = 1 sex
nigger economy 101

I am currently investigating the theory of shoes being nigger currency.

Alright, this is a good start. Let's convert that into USD.

selling crack generates a lot of cash

Niggers steal ..........because they are Niggers

The best thing we can do here is to use drugs as a reference to price. First we'll need to figure out the most popular nigger drug, then it's average price per dose. Then, we can figure out the value of one shoe.

only niggers can understand

WE WUZ KANGZ

I believe through intense study of niggerology, we can crack this code.

Assuming crack costs roughly the same as cocaine, I'd say that one shoe is equal to 100-150 USD.