GS:Stephen Curry scores 31 points w/ five treys
SAC:Willie Cauley-Stein, Ty Lawson start Sunday
ATL:Paul Millsap double-doubles in loss to Pacers
ATL:Tim Hardaway Jr. scores 24 points w/ 4 treys
UTA:Joe Johnson (groin) out Sunday vs. Sacramento
UTA:Rodney Hood starting, Joe Ingles to the bench

leave IT alone

jerks

What are the odds of Kyrie becoming a billionaire? He's still 24 and is already an iconic ball player with a big Nike brand. Not to mention he already has a movie in the works.

>>>>>"Mr." "'4'th" ""quarter""

Such a tale cannot be fabricated.

>king of the 4th

How can one broship be so based?

When did nba turn into a circus? Are teams required to have their token manlet now?

where the FUCK are my qbp homies at?

>bombston

So where did the Celtics fans go? They were pretty loud last thread. I wonder what happened to cause them to go into hiding...

here bro

gonna roll up a blunt tonight in honor of GR3's game winner today

>IT talk shit all day before the match
>get rekt

lmaooooo

really though, when will they learn?

They still have the delusion they're gonna storm to the 1-seed and take out the Cavs because reasons.

>Wiz win
>celshits lose

Haha qbp we out here

Watching the Suns and man do they have a lot of young talent.

Love Booker obv, but Alan Williams and the Chriss/TJ Warren combo have tons of potential. Ulis is a winner too.

Not real sure about Alex Len tho.

their coach is garbage, i'm guessing they're going to fire that retard soon

Who /okc dallas/ here???

are >we unironically the strongest broship out here?

>manlets

when /nba/, when will they learn? clipslyfe is laughing right now, wherever he is, he's laughing for us big fells.

this is some WWE counting in the Kings game

>1..2...3..4..5

>1...2...3...4...5

celtics are going to lose tomorrow too, hello wiz 2nd seed

He brought the team together and created culture. Before he was the coach the team had some serious chemistry issues and Hornacek could not control the locker room. The Morris twins were one of the main contributors to this. He will be the coach until the talent develops. They can hire a good coach by then. But if they start winning with Watson he will stay

TURN ON NBA TV

KONGZ ABOUT TO GET MEME'D ON BY A BIG WHITE MORMON

gordon baeward?

Yes, but they gave it to George Hill and he missed
Lol I replayed it and it was about 6.5 seconds but they never call that shit in the clutch

So, you could say the WIzards took the Bogpill?

they don't normally except that they just called it on the WEWUZs at the :53 mark and it might not have even been a full five seconds

>LAK
>K

guys what should I use on my Life Orb Pheromosa?

>U Turn
>Ice Beam
>HJK

right now it has Lunge but I need better coverage

>IT starts talking shit
>his team goes on a downward spiral
Is he the successor of Wall?

Problem, Bombston?

ULIS is a manlet too

>when a manlet gets to close to the sun

which is why clipslyfe is laughing, it amuses him when manlets kill each other, BIGMEN masterrace will dominate the NBA finals for years to come.

>Using UB

But I would go with Ice Beam

what did they meme by this

>Mac

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

When memes become reality

Gordon Hayward would be a household name if he was a knick or Celtic

ITT: we try to summon clips4yfe

how do we do it senpaitachi?

So no OKC/DAL gamethread?

Shoop John Wall replying delete this with his angry crying face

HOLY FUCK HE ALMOST KILLED GOBERT

-Celtics trade the 1# overall pick to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler
-Celtics trade Isaiah Thomas and Avery Bradley for Klay Thompson after the Warriors implode in the playoffs
-Celtics Sign Serge Ibaka
Celtics trade Nets 2018 pick, Horford and Jaylen Brown for Hassan Whiteside

C: Whiteside
PF: Ibaka
SF: Butler
SG: Klay
PG: Smart

ALL DAT ALL TIME GREAT DEFENSE

Bench: Crowder, Rozier, Olynyk,

INCOMING DYNASTY

ask him to hop on 2k real quick

Manlets, they never learn

REVIEW THAT

WEW LAD

>trading a multiple time all-defense member for a meme chucker without an all-defense selection

Jazz got robbed

GOBERT IS GOAT

Could you imagine if this happened

Holy fuck

Kings just got cucked though hahaha

I SWEAR /NBA/ SLEEPIN ON MY JAZZIES

jazz win, quit whining kings.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Russell Westbrook is so good looking, he looks so yummers

GOATBERT

OUI OUI

Kings have no reason to win. They're tanking for Frank or Tatum. No whining. That was a nice competitive L.

Every game tonight has gone down to the wire.

JUST

>struggle defensively without Bradley
>trade him away

>KANGZ

>trading thomas and bradley for klay

u wot m8

warriors don't need 3 point guards and that's an awful trade for the celtics

the idiots shouldve traded everything for george, butler, and cousins

it4/smart
butler/bradley
george/3&D
random/3&D
cousins/random

They still couldn't beat the cavs

>losing to the suns again
fucking kill me, that was an easy win even without bradley and horford

>-Celtics Sign Serge Ibaka
lel, he's going to resign to toronto for a max deal after he takes the raptors to a game 7 against Cleveland.

Texas= rich, white, highly educated, good looking, successful, world class cuisine, amazing infrastructure

Oklahoma= Poor, high mexican and engine population, low IQ drug attic alcoholics, obese from eating fry bread on the rez, buildings fall apart and explode

Make it

>Lowry, DeRozan and Ibaka on a max contract
Wew lad we big market now

there are more beaners in texas than oklahoma and california combined

based masai has got us

>Dallas got Noel for a cup of coffee

Can we finally admit that the process not only failed but probably set philly back for another 1-2 years as the unsuccessfully pray that Embiid ever plays more than 40 games in a season

>no SF

pg13 when?

OKC/DALLAS gamethread, if you want

feels so good to see that little boy fuck up

Wow doug mcdermot can jump fucking high

Nah, I'm good.

>rendering on a non Mac

Kek

BIRDS IN THE TRAP SING BRIAN MCKNIGHT

>log on to /nba/
>find out my suns beat the celties
Good I guess but we need to lose for a good pick

Ingram is gonna average _____ in 5 years

>refs letting Kanter do whatever he wants
>bump noel
>re-do free throw
>hold dirk so Dallas can't do a pick and pop with him

I don't know why people say tank when there's a lottery just to prevent intentional tanking. There's virtually no difference between having the worst record or the 4th worst record. Hell the team with the worst record rarely ever wins historically speaking

why are the curry family so mean to westbrook? just let the guy win one ffs

god Mavs fans are the biggest crybabies

Dallas bigs have been shoving on the pick and rolls but no Thunder fans have been complaining

50 BFPM (burgers flipped per minute)

Most improved player of the year should have a 3 year minimum on it. It's dumb how young players on their natural progression window can win it like CJ last year

thats actually pretty impressive. It takes at least 2-3 seconds for 1

he's gonna be the GOAT burger flipper

Ingram confirmed for burger flipper supervisor

OKC fans are irate about defense more than missed calls.

These guys are getting anything they want.

INGRAM JUST MADE A 3 POINTER IN THE FIRST MINUTE

Ingram haters BTFO

>leltics

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Suns in 3 years

PG: Ulis
SG: Booker
SF: Warren
PF: Chriss
C: A. Williams

*Bledsoe gonna get a max and it won't be in PHX

Assuming they are gonna add more talent with good draft picks, how legit can this core of young guys be?

There's also Dragan Bender who could very well end up being the best frontcourt player, but not sure yet.

>yfw you estimate Ingram's BFIQ