Rate my two sisters Sup Forums

Rate my two sisters Sup Forums

No lewd comments

Holy shit i would
I would
Give them hugs they are so cute!

I would also give them hugs and show them my penis

Jesus Christ I'd compliment the fuck out of their hair.

Little sister is gonna be a fire cracker for sure

Healthy looking girls, user.

Isn't the little one the same girl that wears a Bayern Munich jersey on another picture?

I'd fuck them up with how nice I am

moar of the left one

moar left plz

ah, a man of culture as well

those aren't your sisters

Jail bait/10

not your sisters. also, kys. this thread is a cancer, just like you and your ancestors. get fucked

No lewd comments you put this on b/ shut up.
I'd totally make the older sister teach the younger how to suck a cock using me as the lesson. And her of course bust right on the lil sisters cute face and let her experience what's it's like to get cum blasted in her face

Anal, rough and fast. Impregnate the taller one...alot!

>Jail bait

Depends where you live.

Mods???

FUCKING MODS

MODS

I'd fuck the blonde and have the little one tickle my balltz.im not adverse to alittle diddle

mods mods mods !

Sup Forums has alot of pedophiles OP, If you make a Eliza thread the first thing they ask for is nudes.

Two healthy individuals. I hope they succeed in whatever endeavors they pursue

They are not niggers. You should be really happy and proud over them.

Pedo/10. Would go to jail

I would fuck the blonde so fucking hard.
I'll give the kid 8 years.

Fuck, marry, kill... assuming your the third

>Pedophiles
>Eliza
What? Since when was Eliza a prepubertal child you fucking nigger?

Mods

Hebephillia/pedophillia still illegal you pedo scumbag

no they're not and they never have been
what fucking planet are you from?

There's a massive difference between fucking a 14 yo and a 4 yo you white-knighting retard.

Not in most of the world.

smash

I said its still illegal as in its not allowed on this site, I did not say they are same thing you child molestors

>I said its still illegal as in its not allowed on this site
You either meant that it's broadly illegal to fuck a 14 yo, and as pointed out, it's not in a lot of EU countries.
Or you meant that it's illegal to bang a 14 yo on this website, which doesn't remotely make any sense.

You're a retard either way, so pick your favorite.

post it pls

Nice

Both gonna be cunts when they get to highschool

would fuck both furiously, the smaller one wouldn't be able to leave her bed for a week after I'm done with her.

Both: would/10

>Hebephillia/pedophillia still illegal
>You pedo scumbag
In response to
>Pedophiles
>Eliza

You clearly stated the opposite.

The left one definitely has her hair dyed, just look at that non-existant color transition on her scalp.
It's safe to assume that tge right one also has dyed hair.
Their natural hair color is BLACK.

The left one also has brown eyes.

Lastly, they look like they will grow uo to be massive sluts and possibly coalburners.
Hopefully they won't.

They are cute, though.

All in all, 6/10.

Your two "sisters" look like they're going be able to suck a cantaloupe through a garden hose when they're in high school.

Way too young to be wearing a choker. clearly your dad is a shit father. They need some authority user become the man of the house.

All you perverts trying to defend this clearly shows how low you guys are thats why you spend you days on Sup Forums because you can't be accepted into a civillised society.

they're just insecure with their sexuality

FUCKING MODS for fully clothed human beings. not even scantily clad or in lingerie. You disgust me, Sup Forums. what have we become

Very hot OP! I wanna shit on their pussy's.

Whores/10

No. I'm just insecure about idiots brainwashed by society spouting bullshit. If I fuck a 15 year old anywhere in the U.S. it's illegal, i'm a predator. A 5 yo though? I'm a monster. There's a difference, and 99% of the world agrees, 16 is okay. Not Sup Forums though, the supposed shit-hole of the internet. It's been neutered

right is a total cutie, would be her bidet

names?

they will grow up to be hot

>Correcting someone on Sup Forums that means nothing to anyone

Also you're wrong, but it doesn't matter, continue with your pedo rights campaign, I'm sure it's going somewhere.

I would take them to confession with me !

You know owning and posting pics of underage girls can get you locked up too in some countries user not just banging them

It means something to you and the faggot OP.

I'll stick to the DSM-IV, the book accepted by all psychologists and psychiatrists as the basis for diagnoses. And also the law in most of the world

Being attracted to PRE-pubescent girls is pedophilia. That's maybe 9 or 10 and under, for you idiots.

MOAR

Except that's another topic entirely but you're just running out of arguments so I get it.

I'd fuck em both

Ok user we get it, you prefer pre pubescent girls under the age of ten, and are even aware of your mental illness according to psychologists. a self aware pedophile, congrats.

I know you want to actually molest a child not just fap to there pics I get it

more

Never said that, I just said you're all wrong for equating a hebephile to a pedophile. I've got previous, so I know the difference. One will change your life, wound you. The other will scar you, fuck you up, with mental illness.

only losers use stock photos and claim they are related... oh wait, this is /b so of course you are a loser.

>molest a child
>don't know shit about the meaning of the words he uses
>disregards that it's 100% legal to bang teens down to 14/15/16 in most EU countries
>assumes intents from a random guy from the interweb he never met because "you're explaining nazism, you fucking nazi, waaaaah"
>triple check double retard confirmed

who are these people?

Your so insecure about yourself and you script doesen't work either hahahahaha

Pedomaniac

I banged a girl that looked a lot like the younger one... and probably a year younger. Tightest pussy ever

It's me again. I still want to shit on their pussy's.

more

Both are mental illnesses, one a little less so than the other but not by much according to society and laws. Which is why most people don't care to distinguish the difference between hebe and pedo, because they are both mental illnesses. Kinda like the difference between someone with autism and aspergers both are still autists.

Left: 10/10
>still a little old, would do tho
Right: 10/10
>way too fucking old but would be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck the shit out of her asshole (almost literally)

This is true, a 4 yo needs a lot more lube.

Correct. Although most of the world agrees 16 is acceptable. Something you faggots won't accept. Also that one is more fucked up than the other by a lot. I'd burn a pedophile, i'd lock up a hebephile

This fucks got a good point.

And I'd fuck a 9 year old, kek.

It's not a mental illness.

xD

10/10 Aryan cuties

It's an illness of the penis? grils can be pedos too.

How fucking stupid are you?

more

All pedos and hebe-o's should be killed, regardless of whether they are male or female.

just a little

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

i would be happy to see them both licking my pee pee at the same time, does the younger one like getting her ass eaten?

Moar of left please! You're doing God's work.

lol didn't even read that faggot

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

tl;dr faggot

a hundred years ago 14 year old girls were considered ready for marriage. 200 years ago 11 year olds were. Does that mean that hebephiles were once accepted? Or does it mean that girls are changing?

Personally I believe that both hebehpiles and pedos suffered with deep insecurity as children and prefer young girls because they are easier to impress. Lower risk of rejection when playing doctor with a 10 year old...except when he is rejected it might mean jail time.