Nigger hate thread! Drop your bomb lads!

Nigger hate thread! Drop your bomb lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqUdzDIytxc
theync.com/thief-lynched-and-then-run-over-by-several-motorcycles.htm
theync.com/the-thief-was-burned-alive-in-south-africa.htm
theync.com/thief-in-agony-burning-alive-starting-from-his-genitals.htm
theync.com/horrific-video-of-man-being-lynched-and-burned-alive.htm
theync.com/thief-is-hacked-by-machete-set-on-fire-and-then-hacked-some-more.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger IQ

fucking white privilege

Asian master race?

Good, he was a cuck

TRIGGERED NIGGER.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

No webms faggits

As if these threads aren't the result of racists being triggered at real life.

#TeamSingleMothers

gross

Future beta provider.

#TeamTriggered

honestly?

could give zero fucks, i rarely come here, i just think it's funny when people bomb threads.

the reality is is this:

1.) you don't have to be racist to find this stuff funny, blacks and niggers do all kinds of dumb shit and it's almost a staple of their communities. You don't have to be triggered to enjoy watching a big fat black bitch walking the wrong way on a lift.

2.) the IQ, stats, data, etc. None of that is fabricated. If someone was making this stuff up and just being gross about it for the sake of spreading ignorance? Yeah you'd find nothing but triggered faggots spreading it. But, it's real, and it's funny as well.

3.) you're a triggered nigger and we're just having fun.

:)

Cherrypicking. Ron Perlman and Gary Busey look like apes as well.

Go on twitter and look up snowbunnies or shit like that. Fat chicks are funny.

So let's see it?

Keep trying to cope with an increasingly integrated world.

Google it yourself, I'm not going to take the time out to make a comparison meme just to appease a racist.

Why be triggered? It's all good goy. Niggers are people just like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqUdzDIytxc

Genetics is unable to explain intelligece. We are learning that nurture is the primary cause of intelligence with epigenetics a close second, pure DNA is maybe a far off third. It's no surprise everything is more complicated that just 'durr niggers has inferior brains dna'

I fucking love how angry this video makes people.

nigga i voted for obama twice and bernie so suck a dick you triggered fucking nigger.

your world is going to explode when you realize that people who don't oppose immigration or people of color (my kid is half chinese, lol) still are allowed to state facts and have opinions about people.

i make fun of whites, asians, spics, niggers, etc. you name it. you aren't special and you don't get a pass.

Nigger

Here, have something better.

You love it huh? That's good.

You're throwing too many big words at him, he's likely to REE

The average of how they look is much better than average white american. Mixed people are actually usually really attractive. Fuckin deal with it loser.

You look pretty triggered.

oops this was meant for the faggot above you

you don't know how to speak or use basic english

no one "looks" a certain way after typing something unless you can physically see them, dip shit.

are you a nigger?

You've been giddy waiting all day at the slightest possibility of triggering someone you proclaim not to give any fucks about. And your autistic ass thinks you're succeeded in anything but displaying your own insecurities.

Not to mention posting that study thinking it proves anything only shows how woefully scientifically illiterate you jackasses are. Easily refutable with a simple observation. 5.2% might be disposed to violent behaviour IF they have experienced traumatic events in their lives themselves. So unwittingly you again prove not only how lacking and incompetent your grasp of science actually is, but the fact that you're so bafflingly ignorant you end up posting evidence for your opposition to use in an argument.

That's how completely fuckn idiotic you posting that study was.

Good job, kiddo.

Look at the stats. Niggers hate niggers more than anyone. Other races don't hate niggers as much as niggers hate niggers because niggers have to live with niggers. That's 100% absolute fact.

asian bitch, no loss there
asian bitch, no loss there
it keeps happening
Stop it, its too funny

Typical day in NiggerLand

theync.com/thief-lynched-and-then-run-over-by-several-motorcycles.htm

theync.com/the-thief-was-burned-alive-in-south-africa.htm

theync.com/thief-in-agony-burning-alive-starting-from-his-genitals.htm

theync.com/horrific-video-of-man-being-lynched-and-burned-alive.htm

theync.com/thief-is-hacked-by-machete-set-on-fire-and-then-hacked-some-more.htm

idk how you degenerates can still be racist. unless you are all a bunch of 50+ year olds or shit trolls.... to the trolls, we need to be trolling washington and the corps and pharmaceuticals, to get our voice back ( to do more in depth trolling like the old Sup Forums ) and to the old people who are racist, open your eyes, and realize they are humans, when you go out into the sun your skin color changes, it darkens, no matter the color of the humans skin, still a human, and you are human as well, get over yourself, and let us move on, let us zip washingtons and the rest of the tyrannies mouths up, and free the world of this fungus we have created... if humans can live as humans, than we can live as a society, a community, and an individual. but i suppose we have to stop trolling each other with

damn kill whitey

To add to this point mice and human dna is 85% identical in the protein coding regions. Furthermore many genes althat are not identical serve the same purpose but are just sequenced differently. The reality is its how these proteins are utilized at the cellular and organ level that lead to our brains layout. Thier are no smarts genes, no bigger brains genes. It's how genetic networks interact that ultimately compose our bodies. Intelligence is a human construct, it doesn't actually exist in a real, measurable way.

Right because I'm not responding like someone just made fun of my dead mother.
>HURRR UR A NIGGER XDDD

NOGS CHIMPING!

WE WUZ OUTTA SPACE

They just look like regular people. Some look a bit more Samoan, though.

>Reddit spacing
Newfag gtfo

Those are indians

>97% of Caucasians have relied on welfare
>88% of Asians grew up without a father
>98% of Hispanics don't like their fathers
Dude

And while there are many leaps being made in neuroscience and genetics, we are far from perfectly capable of understanding all it's intricacies.

No, it's not exactly fabricated, but so-called "researchers" have come out with purposefully skewed, distorted studies filled to the brim with bias confirmation, cherry picking and faulty reasoning solely to support a narrative or agenda, instead of pursuing the truth.

There's a single fact about humanity that blows most of your supposed "research" out the water.
The fact that we are all individuals and factors swing in enormous margins when you observe each person individually.

A myriad of variables make up a person and their mentality. You can't simply point at one thing (ie. skin! genes!) and expect that to explain everything.

This thread's reason for existences is triggered white folks.

Just realized why nobody builds stuff in africa

Lol at cranial size. Not only is it insignificantly different but also cranial size means nothing. Next you'll post the phrenology of different races lolololol.

>triggered white folks

niggered white folks

to true

What? Some of the people in this pic are downright beautiful.

Mine is best.