I've become aware of shadow people

I've become aware of shadow people.

There's 2 that creep up on me and scare the shit out of me consistently.

How do I become unaware again?

Jack off in their presence

bring a nigger home

this, next time you see one, just stop dead, drop your pants and masturbate furiously

lol. never thought about that.

They're cool they just want to see what you're up to. They might become less visible or just leave after a while

>/x/

For real though, I see them too. Go to a medium, get them cleansed. I was told I have 2 demons attached to me, one since I was a child, and another was set upon me by someone for revenge. One showed the medium it's face, the other remained hidden. She won't try to purge them until she knows what they are exactly. Burn sage in your house-do a cleanse that way- put salt around your bed, git gud with God. That's the best I can tell you.

Worst case scenario they leave
Best case scenario they help you :^]

Monitoring thread.

>be me
>15
>2am at night
>wake up
>some shadow people is pulling my leg upwards
>kick it in its face
>lets go of leg
>some hours later
>at breakfast table
>brother with bloody nose
>apparently got attacked by shadow people, too
>mfw

>How do I become unaware again?
Start taking those pills like the doctor told you.

There's a big one motherfucker that sneaks up on me sometimes and gives me the fucking creeps. Even as i type this shit I get goosebumps because the last time i seen him he was standing behind me to my left while I unloaded my car.

the other one just stays far but i usually only see him when the house is quiet or im about to go to bed. the big one seems really aggressive and freaks me out every time i see him.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You experienced sleep paralysis mate; nothing extraordinary, just not that common.

Charge them motherfuckas with a knife

stop smoking meth nigger

i dont do drugs. i had heard about them before and dismissed them as BS, but now Im seeing them for no reason. which i think is really wierd.

i wouldnt mind it so much if they didnt scare me sometimes. well... the big one.

there is nothing you can do but accept your fate

You just see these randomly? Thats scary af. I just get sleep paralysis every now and then.
>Three nights ago
>In my girlfriends bed
>Wake up
>Somehow feel like she is not there with me
>Lie still
>Can't look to the right or left "its against the rules" kept racing through my head
>Hooded figure stands in front of the door
>Slowly walks up towards me
>I tell it to take of his hood
>Not with words but he gets it
>He takes of his hood
>Nothing
>Headless person standing in front of me now
>Slowly walks closer
>Images of a skull keeps flashing where his head should be
>Just before his invisible head would touch mine
>Wake up
>Thefuck.jpg

I got rid of them by doing weird shit whenever they'd show up. Masturbate or actually chase after them while masturbating

they're called african americans
they prefer not to be referred to as "shadow people"
fuckin racist

Kek'd

>You just see these randomly? Thats scary af.

yes. the one my height usually stays away from me. the big one sneaks up on me scares the fuck out me. almost had panic attack once because of it. told my gf about and even she got creeped out because she said i was pale.

>be me
>7 years ago
>walking through the subway station and down the stairs when I start to feel a chill run down my spine
>Look behind me as subtly as possible and see a shadow person standing at the top of the stairs in my peripheral
>Nope.jpg
>Act like i didn't see a damn thing and just keep walking
>check my watch, look through my bag
>train showing up right as i approach the platform thank fucking god because that feeling of someone watching me has not left
>find a seat, manspread all over these bitches while I continue to distract myself by browsing my phone.
>Few minutes pass, pretty much relaxed, thinkin about snapping some creep shots
>look up
>Shadow person staring straight at me
>Do me best to act like I am just staring out the window at the tunnel walls passing by
>Literally sweating balls and I think I am now sitting in a small patch of wet shit
>Shadow person stands up as the flourescent lights flicker and leans in towards me
>It looked faceless, just an abyss of black staring straight at me inches from my face
>I am fighting back the flood gates of shit backed up for a mile in traffic to escape my bowels trying to act like there is nothing there
>Then I hear it's voice break through the hushed chatter of the train car like nails on a chalk board
"AYE! Yo! Spare a nigga liek tree fiddy for'da train homie?!?"
>mfw