What would happend if one of them commited suicide?

What would happend if one of them commited suicide?

Sepsis. Death.
>underage

shed eat the remaining dead parts and absorb her like she didnt complete in the womb

like legit, what would happen when one shot herself in the head? would the other live?

what do you think would happen, einstein

I still wonder this, but it varies from case to case. In this case I believe 'they' would die. From what I've heard they each have partial control over some organs but not all, it would likely lead to massive organ failure if you surgically removed one of the two individuals.

use your fucking brain and think about it, if they dont have any sharing organs maybe the other half could be removed, maybe shit like this has only occured a handful times in modern medicine so the people here, oddly know more then your stupid ass, but we think she'd die ..

They share most of a torso. Either the survivor winds up with a great surgeon or they both die, I'd imagine.

"Bye, see you in a bit."

>if they dont have any sharing organs
IIRC they do.
according to wiki they do share a liver, three kidneys, a bladder, one colon and only one cunt.

/thread

she would'n. she is never allone.

they share they circulatory system, so, if one gets poisonned, the other does too, they also share lower digestive system, liver and kidneys with same consequences. That means, whatever the method used, if one dies, so does the other.

What about a blunt force to the head though?
Or any other trauma resulting in brain-death?

that would be the only way that one of the two could stay alive, implying there's no massive bleeding.

I'm not seeing an anus count there.

Can I assume it's just one?

One less shit poster on Sup Forums

>Can I assume it's just one?
Why not assume she has two
>Double the fun

>1 large intestine
>1 small intestine
I think you can safely assume from that info breh

inb4 rule 34

well, if you read the thread you would.
>one colon

>and only one cunt.
Wait aren't you technically always cheating on one of them in this case?

>Wait aren't you technically always cheating on one of them in this case?
Even worse, it'd be like having two wives/girlfriends.

Still only ine mother-in-law, though. All the perks, half the headache.

The real question is, which one of them has the nerve endings in the cunt? Does one get all the pleasure while the other just kind of observes in boredom?

they would both bleed out

>Even worse, it'd be like having two wives/girlfriends.
Well no because I assumed since their heads are separate with their own personalities they would choose their own boyfriends. Meaning you would have to share pussy with another dude...a right wingers worst nightmare.

>Meaning you would have to share pussy with another dude.
I'm out.

I hear there's AN anus available if you're interested.

>one anus that two stormachs cater to
I bet it has the shits all year round

imagine one of them having a head trauma or something, so that shes turn into a potato.

Technically you're always having a threesome when you fuck it.

I guess a two-fer blow job would be possible.

>I'd shoot for the eyes

Two stomachs, one anus. I bet they take MASSIVE dumps