Hey guys, need your help

hey guys, need your help

I bought these as xanax, but i've never seen them like that. Did i get ripped off?

They're really small and 0,5 is written on it..

Are these really benzos or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tavor_lorazepam.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dump

get a xanax test kit

pls help

I don't have time for that

could it be something dangerous or just a rip off in the worst case?

Just give them a try.
Is not like the dealer would risk his life by selling poison to people.In the worst case you'll feel nothing

Throw them out those are poison

I bought real tavor from him but i've never seen these kind of xanax pills. Could it be some generic from another country?

What do they taste like if they are chalky and sweet its a benzo

>Could it be some generic from another country?
Exactly, just generic Alprazolam, don't worry and took them pal

>sweet
Alplaz actually taste bitter as hell.Clonazapam on the other hand is sweet as a candy

Look the numbers up, they are there for a reason..

I dont now never see round xanax
Thats my 0.5 mg peace

Depends how much you paid. Most I'd give for all them is $12. They're probably real, xans come in a shit ton of shapes and sizes. Eat like 3. You'll be fine and able to tell if its xanax or not in a min.

Could be diazepam.. going by color and pill shape..

But going by the baggy they are in im going to say they are pressed street shit and it could be anything . probably some dangerous muscle relaxer, If you are lucky the streetscum got powdered xanax from the dark web and pressed it into pills with some blue food coloring. Even then, your buying chemicals made in some dodgy chinese lab

no number, just 0,5 on both sides of the pill

It's Ativan
Aka lorazepam I forget if that's Xanax I don't think it is

they're halves, a xanax bar is 1mg, so take two for the full effect

If you paid for full bars you got ripped off

guys I need to know because i want to do coke today but i need to know if these benzos gonna put me to sleep after the night, cause everytime i'm coming down from coke in the downphase i wanna kill myself so i need to know if those will work...

Prescription xan anyways is usually blue for 1.0mg pills so either you got ripped off or they're pressed. I wouldn't trust pressed xannies either tho personally

Benzos doesn't really help that, if you want to lift your mood get some gabapentin or pregabalin.

maybe stop using drugs if you don't know that they are safe.

It's lorazepam and it'll work just as good as xanax

A bar is 2 or 3.5 if it's a hulk

how do you know that?

xanax bars are 2mg (the ladders)

you're right, I haven't don't xanies in years

Not the same, but kinda

you must be getting some real shitty coke. decent coke won't make you wanna kill yourself, you'll just get bummed theres none left

Those aren't xanax OP.

1mg Xannies come in a small blue round pill. It is smooth looking with rounded edges with a funny insignia on them. You shit looks like something somebody made in a pill press. I wouldn't take them, it's probably fentanyl or some shit.

This guys is right, real xanax is very bitter tasting and will dissolve very quickly in your mouth.

>it's probably fentanyl or some shit.
Lol, if that's the case then i would gladly get rip off thousands of times

so can nobody of you motherfuckers tell me if those are benzos???

Yes lets take some pill pressed with who knows what with an unknown amount of a very fickle and dangerous drug in it. You're real smart.

lorazepam

1mg knocked me out in 30 minutes. Good sleeping pills, but not as good as xanax.

>Smart
>Junkie
Please don't offend me like that and choose one when you talk about my people

it aint xanax or any generic i've ever seen
and it looks like cheap pressed shit. it could be anything

Sorry, friend.

best case it's mdma.
worst case it's ratpoison.
>2017
>not testing your drugs
>you have shitty drug taste.

guys like you make me doubt myself... what could it be in the worst case?

No problem, pal

Several people have told you it's not xanax you retard.

Why the fuck are you even asking here go to pillfinder or one of the many other pill identifying sites there are.

Enjoy your asprin and food coloring if you do take them

Getting legit xanax is so easy. Go see a therapist, tell them your anxious and shit. Get a prescription and buy from pharmacy. They're cheap as fuck anyway.

Benzo addict reporting in, that shit ain't Xannies bro. The 0.5mg's would be cylindrical, not circular.

The lack of pill marker (other than the mg denomination) is pretty sketchy. It rules out Xanax, Clonazepam, and Lorazepam as far as I've ever seen.

It's unlikely, but possible that he home-pressed his own pills from a full bar. Or it could be some bullshit-ass blood-thinner. Definitely ain't Xans though.

but could it be 0,5 lorazepam?

They're legit, just weak.

The weakest the weakest they make is 0.25mg, so having the second weakest a 0.5mg isn't so bad.

Probably some old ladies fucking nerve medicine some scumfuck stole out of grannies purse anyway.

Also, if you can't afford to get burnt on a handful of xanax, you have no business buying it.

Stop being retarded, user.

why do people buy benzos on the street? anyone with social intelligence can manipulate a doctor into prescribing them.

Look like it
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tavor_lorazepam.jpg

>social intelligence
>/b

Come on, mate.

True, but some state's restrict your right to own firearms if you have diagnosed mental illnesses such as anxiety or depression. It's possible OP and others like him are trying to avoid having that documented on their psychiatric medical file.

Well my friend has it prescribed, I just told him to tell the doctor that he needs more. He just sells me the ones he doesn't need.

Also I know a guy who deals with destroying expired pharmaceuticals, I get some off him. Too scared to try other shit he keeps offering me.

so no way to test if those are benzos?

Look at the number on the back you fucking retard. Then Google it. There is your answer dick bag.

You've really only got two options. Benzo test kit, or take one.

If you do take one, be a good sport and update the thread, will ya?

Don't worry and take them, they're just some generic benzos, maybe from asia

there are no fucking numbers on the back you POS

If you take one, leave the dealer's name, number, address and all that shit. If he's going to poison you, you might as well fuck him from the grave/hospital.

Stay out of your parents medicine cabinets, user.

those look like molly to me and someone stamped them to look like prescription drugs

My dog takes them. (And occasionally me) Same chemical. Just different brand. And clearly different dosage

Maybe Google your pill imprints before buying them? No hits so I'm guess it's garbarge pressed shit