So why are you still on Facebook?

So why are you still on Facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_Jq38JKN3A
youtube.com/watch?v=KbS-dKD4c9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm a normal person with friends instead of an edgy separatist with paranoid fantasies.

That's why I'm not on Facebook. I have real human friends I actually see face to face. We don't need to know each other's meals or shit schedukes.

>So why are you still on Facebook?

>implying

>all of my friends live in the same town/city as me
>i don't use facebook to coordinate with others
Sounds like you're a teenage version of what I described. You'll understand when you grow up.

44yrs. We never needed fb growing up and still don't.

I use facebook to organise get togethers and talk shit about fantasy football with my friends. not all social media is "I just ate this" and "my kid just did this"

messenger
it's useful

>44yrs
>on Sup Forums
Forgive me for not pretending your thoughts and opinions are valid if you're browsing Sup Forums at that age. The fact that you don't instinctively realize that hanging out with young adults online at your age is a red flag rather than a position of authority to argue from is pretty pathetic and telling.

I dont like cloud and I like to stock photos there. No particular reason, guess I'm simply addicted to the interface.

Zucky got me that way.

>i'm a townie

Not the guy you were responding to, but what is it you think makes Sup Forums in general, and Sup Forums in particular, suited only for kids?

>Not the guy you were responding to
Then keep your faggot hands off the keyboard, son of single mommy.
>but what is it you think makes Sup Forums in general, and Sup Forums in particular, suited only for kids?
Did I say kids? No. I didn't. Go figure out what words mean before interjecting yourself in a discussion between two other men like a homo raised without a father to teach him how to act around other men.

yfw

kekked

It's a convenient way of keeping up to date with friends and family who live in other cities.

REEEEEE

Found the autist who is trying to ad hominem their way out of an indefensible position.

I'm not. I think Zuckerberg means well with his service but I don't think it's for me. youtube.com/watch?v=k_Jq38JKN3A

youtube.com/watch?v=KbS-dKD4c9I

For friends and family that I can't/don't want to spend actual time with.

>he thinks explaining someone's misunderstanding to them is an argument
>he comes to Sup Forums for arguments because he has no other source from which to derive self worth
Imagine being as cucked as you.

odk

For keeping up with my shipmates from the Navy and friends from college. If it weren't for that I would delete it in a second.

>Imagine being as cucked as you.
Imagine not knowing what the word "cucked" means, and using it incorrectly in a sentence.
>womenlaughing.rtf

>implying cucks don't have precisely as much self worth as you (fucking none, kid)
>implying cucks don't partake in effeminate displays like you just did when you attempted to play pile-on

>implying I don't use facebook to spread cancer on friend and still be asocial with friends

>that language
Subhuman.

>play pile-on
I'm the guy who asked the original age limit question, so I am not piling on.
>itstimetostoppostinghooman.bin
Oh, and you used it as a verb, not a noun. Nice damage control attempt, though.

>Be french
>American faggots rage for no reason everytime
>American wanabe too
>stay calm and eat baguette with disdain
>mfw more rage

>I'm the guy who asked the original age limit question
You're IP#9 to enter the thread, long after that poster stopped replying.
>how does maymays werk?
Do better or I'll stop giving you the attention you were incapable of earning irl.

Im only few of those who cant tell it's really true.

>telling me facts I don't agree with means you're mad
You wish you had the power to actually emotionally affect strangers. That would make you feel less impotent.

>You're IP#9 to enter the thread, long after that poster stopped replying.
I also posted comment #3. Off work today.
Also have an attention span longer than a mayfly's.

Not buying it. Have fun begging for someone else's attention.

why do you care this much to argue with strangers this long?

Now that was your first intelligent, if incorrect, post. Good job!

Fuck America, nothing is sacred

>implying youre in the majority

>projecting this hard

Youre the one defending normiebook who thinks Sup Forums is some hangout spot for teens trying to argue with everyone

Projecting is a term used by stupid people when they desperately want to pretend they're smarter than they really are. It's basically you saying "no u" like a toddler.

>implying i was ever on facespace

Ive been online since the early/mid 90s, i spent literally years keeping my personal shit off the internet, using fake names and addresses and throwaway emails, but suddenly its cool to put all that shit in one place voluntarily?

I dont think so tim

I got my im popular on the internet phase out of my system when we used to compare how many people were on our AIM friendlists back in the day

Youre still doing it

goo goo.
ga ga.

The internet is the great equalizer.

Kek. It truly is, my friend.

>he's this age
>he hasn't grown out of the mindset that people do everything as a competition or for only the reasons he thinks they do
>he types like a nigger

was that an attempt to defeat user's argument or are you just spewing nonsense again

Explain what you think his argument is and what you think an argument is in general, Mr. Autist.

I don't care. You're pretty much projecting since that's what you try to do but anyway:
what the fuck is your greentext about? who even said to the other he's mad? what are the facts said? none! That I'm a subhuman? it's not even about fact and all about opinions I don't even understand what you're saying anyway why do I even care? Oh yeah I just want to say it's not about triggering people it's about not wasting my time

>I don't care.
That's why you'r replying again, obviously.
>projecting
This was covered earlier. I know reading is hard for you, but try doing it.
>the rest of your post
You come off as a non-native English speaker. Probably not even worth the effort responding to someone from a garbage country.

ITT: an ageist troll who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but keeps getting clobbered by them.

saving pictures of random girls

>t. actually got clobbered

I have not used Farcebook since 2011
Fuck Zuck!!!

This is why b/ is shit

Noone is trying to argue with you

Youre a fucking facespace retard who thinks youre part of some super secret club cuz you post on Sup Forums

Is 9gag still a thing? Cuz thats where you belong

I deactivated my account before the All social media are cancer

Not enough old people pretending they fit in?

Because there's a 44 year old on here, or somebody complaining about that?

*before the IPO

>Noone is trying to argue with you
>was that an attempt to defeat user's argument
Explain that to the person that said that, not me.
>Youre a fucking facespace retard who thinks youre part of some super secret club cuz you post on Sup Forums
Pointing out why someone is pathetic for posting here at a certain age isn't an implication that this place is a secret.
>Is 9gag still a thing? Cuz thats where you belong
Why would I be the one who belongs there when I've been here longer than you?

You're really bad at this.

yup this

>That's why I'm not on Facebook. I have real human friends I actually see face to face. We don't need to know each other's meals or shit schedukes.
SPBP

There have always been "old people" on here

Why do youngfags always think the internet is only for them? We were here first

Get off our lawn faggots

Sadly Minds isnt advanced enough and all of my normoe friends will never leave that liberal shithole ran by a lizard man.

what kind of worthless human being are you that you need an app to hang out with people?

>implying anyone is reading that

Oh i get it, youre from leddit

That explains everything

>There have always been "old people" on here
How does that fact make it less pathetic?
>Why do youngfags always think the internet is only for them?
Why are you attempting to conflate Sup Forums with the entire internet?
>Get off our lawn faggots
Stop pretending your lawn is infinite in scope and location.

>thinking you know shit from applebutter

>no u
I accept your concession, reddit spacing tourist.

>defending other obvious life failures

to keep in contact with my family.

>>thinking you know shit from applebutter
Ha, good one. I'm taking it.
>implying he knows what applebutter is

This. Just text me if anything

>applebutter is a secret thing only old washed up people know about
The self delusion that must drive some of these posts...

As opposed to insulting others as the total basis of your argument.

Damn this dude is buttblasted

Wow, reading this convo you're having with this man is really triggering you; You're always on facebook right? Just insinuating simply because you're probably realized the lack of actual friendship you have with your current friends even if you have any at all.

>everything is an argument
Stop posting, retard. The attempts at pretending to be a rationalist don't suit you.

never had a facebook

>the homo pile-on continues

Im not on facebook because im not a fuckin normie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's more of a regional thing. No need to become upset, junior.

To Russians I understand, but why Nazis?

This is the worst case of projection I've seen in this shithole.

Read threads before replying, fucktard.

Let me to chime in on the green text as well to prove a worthless argument on the internet...but sadly I think my text is true, sorry.

>You're all faggots.

Mate fuck off....your childhood is showing.

>Mate
>...
>hurr durr projecting
Being a faggot isn't acceptable.

same. oldfag reporting in.

still dont know real identity of most of my online friends ive gamed and trolled with-- and neither do they.

we always just assumed at some point all this online activity, that never goes away, would become the new form of discrimination.

The is an opposition meme. The image was subtitled by a somebody hoping to trigger liberals, not to be logical.
t. conservative

Mate, what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I only use it to find pictures of girls I know to fap too, haven't posted anything since 2010

+1

>duh