Why the FUCK does the internet worship these fucking cunts?...

why the FUCK does the internet worship these fucking cunts??they are just your stereotypical kikes who pretend to be nice to you so that they can get your money then when they have accumulated enough cash they run away and send it to israel/other jews

they arent even that funny. summary of ethan:
>hey im fat look at my fupa
>papa bless(wtf does this even mean????)
>COUGH COUGH COUGH
>lol im vaping

and wtf does hila even do in the videos? the only reason she is in the videos is because she is a woman on youtube and that attracts viewers. other than than she does nothing. she is not funny and i dont even understand her made up language's accent. also she is a zionist so she deserves to get raped to death.

if you like these guys then you are a traitor and essentially a slave for jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

it's for teenagers and preteens, OP.

So I'm guessing you're a leafy fan.

Back to your containment board, nigger.

I started watching them when they had 80,000ish subs. They had good humour. Dunno about lately, been a couple months since I've watched anything on youtube simply because of work. All the shit you listed is just inside joke things.
Ethan has tourettes. Hila didn't get in front of the camera for a long time because she was shy and shit, was actually cool to see her come out of her shell.

>likes kikes
>hates black people
are u fucking stupid?

found the retard who can't even make one successful video on youtube and is jealous of people who have a following and actually make a living doing it. yes op you are literally retarded, go back worshipping alex jones and rush limbaugh and hating women.

You can't jew your way out of being black.

This

they are genuinely not funny at all

Uh who are they

Nvm I don't care

(You)

Thanks for using the word 'genuinely' in your post or else we would have all thought you were being disingenuous.

Reasonable post is reasonable.

what if he used it sarcastically? Im all types of confused now.

Thank you, Paul Joseph Watson, for your incredible slant on pop-culture.

Now that's a couple of ugly mother fuckers

>when the phony DMCA reports and lawsuits dont stick

I fucked your ugly mother.

You're giving someone who is retarded too much credit

lol shut up big nose witch

Who, OP or Paul Joseph Watson? Both are pretty retarded, in their own way.

I fucked your ugly ass dad right in the as no lube cock sucker loved it took it like a champ.

I'm embarrassed on your behalf for that post.

Hi, Sup Forums, how are you today?

I honestly like them although I do see some "kikey" behavior these "Hurricane victim relief" fundraisers when it's just an excuse for them to bring all these other people who are more famous than them so they can bolster their viewership. I also don't like that when they live stream people pay them hundreds of dollars at a time just so that there comment will maybe be read. I'm not really sure what Hila does either but her looks are what attracted me to one of their videos. I was thinking "Why is this beautiful woman with this cretin, did he buy her from Ukraine?". Later come to find out they're both Jews! Why are all the most beautiful woman always Jews or Israeli??? I did end up staying for Ethan's commentary which kept me coming back and eventually subscribing. He does have a pretty pragmatic opinion about a lot of things on youtube which I agree with a lot of things he says on most of their vids, and having Hila there gives you something nice to look at. All the little inside jokes and clothing line does make me cringe a little though.

look up "rekt together"
that video us all the explanation you need

That's a pretty faggy thing to do, user. No judgement, though. It was inevitable that you'd turn to fucking a middle-aged man after being rejected by every female you've ever tried to fuck.

OP, but you're right about them being retarded.

only gay if you are the one receving

Op confirmed for underaged

They're kinda funny depending on the video, I'd fuck his mum.

pedo-chan inbound-o!
:----------------D

gr8 b8 m8

that doesn't look all too legal

The dude def is the type of person that try's to make friends with famous people to move himself up

Decent post, but a couple of counter-points:

1. They'd had Justin Roiland on their show before the hurricane charity episode. How was that 'kikey' behavior?
2. Hila obviously isn't that superficial. She definitely is out of Ethan's league but, hey, what does it matter? I dunno why that upsets you.
3. The inside jokes are a tiny part of their brand. It's just a little nod to people who've been around a while. It doesn't really have any bearing on their content.
4. Hila went to art school. She's been designing shit for years, sells paintings etc. Designing some clothes is hardly cringe.

you fucking faggot just had to ruin this thread didnt you?prob a kike as well trying trying to save his jewbros

Yeah, nothing gay about cumming in (and while looking at) man-ass. You're the only one getting off in this scenario. Pretty gay.

not if he has a soft smooth ass and he smells like strawberries

they gave up on their content to make a shitty podcast twice a week. It's pretty weak

because jews need money even though they make 6 digits already from normal videos

They've got to earn a living, you know? I agree; I would rather get a decent video every week than the podcast but they can't make any money doing the type of videos they want on YouTube anymore.

Fake news.

You're so deep in the closet you're sucking Mr. Tumnus' cock.

yeah its not like they just moved to a brand new house and flying every two days with post malone
but hey they still need money amirite

Who watches YouTube shows , I go on YouTube to see trailers and sometimes music . I never understood this YouTube celeb shit

The only thing dumber than people who just aggressively hate on someone they don't like are the ones like you who think they have some fucking sagely insight and have figured it all out.

I've watched maybe 2 videos. Was unfunny jew shit. Gilamonster is the product of gotis. Idk who they are or where they came from. Typical jewtubers who title bait other videos for views.

bitch i would rape you so good you will start to beg me to do it again

>Out of league
She's ugly

I'm not saying they're on the fucking breadline. But they were making almost no money on their YouTube channel anymore. Likewise, it's why Filthy Frank / Joji has stopped making videos and is just making music now.

In your opinion, yeah, but either way, did I say anything contrary to that? Did I say, "she's objectively good-looking and everyone thinks she's beautiful"? No, I said she's out of his league.

>I've watched maybe 2 videos
>maybe 2 videos
>maybe 2

How can you be so retarded that you have to give yourself some proximity leeway on the number 2?

You don't watch YouTube content?! Wow, you're like a dark, unique anti-hero of pop-culture. Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? If you tell me you don't, I'll get down on my knees and suck your dick right now because there's no way someone can be that anti-conformist.

Because I started one or two and didn't finish and watched a whole one. So instead of being extremely precise I went with maybe two. Feel better faggot

>bich lasagne, show vagene

Take it easy, Prajeet.

Then I'm sure you have a well-informed opinion on their nearly 300 videos. If you don't like them, and didn't enjoy what you saw then it's cool. It's clearly not your thing. But don't act all fucking sagely, like you saw through something that no-one else could.

what i love is how people gloss over the fact she actively asked to be sent to combat duty in the zionist genocide machine so she'd serve 1 year less than she'd serve at an office job

Source?

sauce?

I've heard her mention that she mostly did paperwork during her national service. Where did you hear otherwise?

What's not to love?

they spoke about it in one of their videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo

3:00

you would fuck that?

I've only ever seen them in a Filthy Frank video (which is probably what papa bless refers to). I didn't find Hila funny but Ethan seemed ok.

>if you like these guys then you are a traitor and essentially a slave for jews.
unless they preach jewish supremacy, thats not true. back to Sup Forums.

I hate these pieces of trash and I hope leafy dies and goes to he'll too. So fuck yourself idiot.

You're an idiot. Stop trying to be insightful. You're not impressing anyone.

they made high tier quality content the first couple years they started out. I stopped watching them 2 years ago, they kinda changed as a channel and don't interest me anymore.

Doesn't mention anything about combat duty. Only that she changed from a daily 9-5 position, to a bi-weekly stationary position.

Realize recognize... King of the internet, bitch!

Papa Bless refers to Papa John, I think. It might have origins before that, but that's the first time I heard them use that phrase, before they had worked with Filthy Frank.

look up the post she was sent to, they also show pics of her in combat gear

ramallah is palestine's de facto capital. its a normal palestinian state thats controlled by fatah(not terrorists)and not hamas(terrorists). these kikes are continuing their people's propaganda by making it seem like everyone there are terrorists.

never befriend a zionist. they might seem friendly at first,but if they had to backstab you for their country's sake they would do it without hesitation

In what way was I trying to be insightful? I'm offering no insight. Just saying that you don't know enough to have made any great conclusions other than that you don't like their videos, which is fair enough. Stop being so defensive, I'm not disagreeing with you.

You have a point I guess. Sorry

I don't watch big bang theory , so get on your knees

Right, because there are no non-combat staff at a military base. Of course she got firearm training, it was national service. It's Israel, all soldiers carry firearms. Parts of the country are practically under marshal law. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that there's no evidence you're right.

>who pretend to be nice to you so that they can get your money

Who hurt you???

Awwwww sheeeeeeiiiit. A promise is a promise.

i know man. i'm not Sup Forums tier "joos did it", but zionists fucking disgust me. she was most likely part of those troops you see arresting 10 yr olds for "throwing rocks", killing unarmed civilians and planting knives on the bodies etc

nigga they call the local residents "terrorists", how fucking dumb are you

oh my god
is this real life
did an actual discussion actually happen on the internet

It's cool, my dude. We all get a little hostile in this place from time to time.

These people have no shame their entire lifestyle is paid for by pre teen allowance

No, they did't. They said there are a lot of terrorists there. Stop trying to twist their words to fit your opinion.

YEAH MAN KILL ALL MUDSLIMES GIB SHEKELS GIB SHEKELS

What the fuck was that?

Say what u will at the end of the day all they are is Money grabbing Jews that will jump on whatever opinion is popular and backstab anybody that's necessary (see leafy, pewdiepie etc.) First they give em compliments and colab then they are like >wow I can't believe he dropped the n-bomb

Simply cuz it's popular and gives that sweet moral high ground and add money

Jews be jewin

dumb american can't tell subtle propaganda, how typical

yeah so anyone who dislikes israel is a terrorist? so its okay if they the IDF uses guns but not ok if people use guns against them?
you have been lied to by the jewish propaganda bro

>Jews be jewin
/thread

The only reason he's famous is because he has tourettes i mean shit my brother has tourettes he could become just as equally as famous but other than that hes not funny in the slightest

That wasn't the point I made. It wasn't that deep a conversation. user made a false claim about what was said in a video. I watched the video. They didn't say what he claimed. Corrected him.

Stop looking for intent that isn't there.

I don't give a shit about Israel. This was a disagreement about whether someone said something you claimed. Turns out she didn't. That's all I was disagreeing with. I don't care about your opinions on the Middle-East. It's irrelevant.

because they have grown a inerpersonal relationship in there huuuge fan base

papa bless in an inside joke you wouldnt get unless you kept up with the channel its all inside jokes like pewdiepie. nick crompton memes and famsquad sister fifter isnt anything anyone wwould utterly understand the full meaning of unless youve wacthed