Sup Sup Forums? I had both legs amputated. Ask me Anything

Sup Sup Forums? I had both legs amputated. Ask me Anything

Why did you do that?

take a hike stumpy

Do you still wish Forest would've left you in Vietnam?

Did you have any interest sports wise?

Are the phantom pains really that painful?

lets make this thread feetish

How much can you deadlift

does it feel good to finally have a dick as long as your leg

wanna go for a run ?

Crushed my legs and docs convined me this was the best option.

I was pretty active when I was younger but not much anymore.

Of course

>Crushed my legs
So you're never fucking a fat chick again?

crushed? how?

Where the time stamp?

When are you planning to become a blade runner?

Greentext the story dill hole

for the win. Best possible comment

do you plan to murder your fiancé?

hows your day been?

run over crossing the street.

Meh. Not good or bad. Just boring. How about you?

Something interesting for you to ponder. You have an opportunity to explore your new circumstances now and find something new you couldn't do before which you can do now.

There's a psych experiment they do to demonstrate the tendency for people to use all available resources, even when it creates inefficiency. They give one group a length of rope and two long planks of wood and tell each person to cross a room without touching the floor as quickly as possible. The group always ties one plank to each foot and clomps across. The second group is given just one plank and a length of rope. This group ties the plank to both feet and hops across much faster than the first group. Both groups COULD use just one plank, but there's a bias for us to use all the materials available.

As you may be aware, Oscar Pistorius could actually run *faster* than even the fastest professional runners with both legs and had to have his mechanical legs nerfed before they'd allow him to compete. There have been many cases in which people who suffered strokes discovered that they had developed new talents like music, art, or languages which they hadn't had before, simply because their brain had been forced to make new connections.

Your new physical configuration opens up new opportunities for you if you're open to them. Make sure you look for them.

Time stump or gtfo

Damn OP, I'm sorry to see this. I was ran over by a truck earlier this year. Broke my leg really bad close to my ankle. I also broke my back a few years ago.
I'm very grateful to be able to walk.
Honestly I'd end up killing myself if I couldn't walk by now.
Good luck Sup Forumsro, you're not alone.

>fake news
just an hero fagit

kek

You're an imbecile. Die in a fire.

Can you walk ?

do you want a fist fight? pretty sure i could take you