Hey b/

Hey b/
Just got a pair of a tactical boots.
Will they look good like pic related or should I let the pants covering the boot?

Let the pants cover them.

Just trust me, you don't want to look like some civ trying to be hardcore, even if you really are hardcore. Plus, you'll blend in better to some people.

U should let pants over the boot

Pants covering boot, unless you want to be perceived as autistic. Don't let anyone shit talk you for wearing tac boots though. Comfy as fuck.

Y tuck M them C in A

cuff the pants at the bottom, shouldn't be higher/lower than the top of the boot. don't tuck them in, don't cover them, this is the best way to wear the boots and have them look good

Wear shorts

>t. ridiculous looking neo nazi or faggy british punk

OK Cherry

see I wear my military boots when I go civvie mode after work, because I don't like breaking in or paying for new shoes. Unless you plan on going hiking or other innawoods activity, I keep em covered.

This.

Faggots don't cuff their pants.

What the fuck makes boots "tactical" anyway? Thats just a bullshit marketing thing for basement dwelling wannabe internet tough guys.

>questions I could ask google but didn't because I'm stupid and gay

Let the pants cover the boots - but dont forget double sock. Otherwise a good pair or boots become a shitty pair of shoes.

Obviously you have never done anything "tactical" you must wear your pant leg over the cuff of the boot and in some situations add pant cuff bands. But sounds like your only trying to make a fashion statement. So you are all good with the look you have going on.

You put the pants in the boots. It looks better, and there's no reason not to other than plebs on Sup Forums disapproving.

Hipster fag detected.

Pants over boots, unless going cross country. Double socks, though, dont forget it.

Pants always over boots. If anything spills, pants-in-boots means your feet get the fuck wet.

i saw your trips user... i saw them

Get a load of this CoD tough guy.

Use a rubber band or something and blouse them.

let the pants cover them, you will blend in better with everyone else and not look like a fag. if your pants are very long, the boots will prevent them from sinking under your foot.

>buying tactical boots for fashion reasons

Good god, kid.... I knew someone like you in high school. Thought dusters were cool, and idolized the columbine kids. I'll bet 1000 internets you've got a Hitler youth hair cut right now.

Have you ever considered he bought them for comfort and is asking a question in order to not embarrass himself, reddit spacer?

Checked

>for comfort
You must be a faggot

>reddit spacer
Wtf is that? You go to reddit too? Gtfo MY Sup Forums

>You must be a faggot
I'll take that as an admittance you don't wear boots often and have no place replying to this thread.
>Wtf is that?
It's you. A reddit tourist who came to this site after 2010 and brought your incorrect formatting with you and tries to shrug it off when people who actually belong here notice that you're not one of us. Then you pretend we're what we accuse you of because you can't think of any intelligent excuse. You're like one of the innumerable morons on this site who accuse people of projecting without knowing that doing so makes you look like a toddler crying "no u".

>incorrect formatting
Oh man you must be a blast at parties

>toddler crying
Pot, meet kettle

>Oh man you must be a blast at parties
Low effort attempt.
>>toddler crying
Oh, you said "no u" again through your tears. I'm seeing a pattern here. A pattern of intellectual laziness which is most likely out of your control.

>can't stop replying
Oh those tears are so salty

>look mommy!
>i MADE him reply!
>look how much power i have, mommy!
The infantile omnipotence delusion is off the scales.