MEXICANS OUTRAGED

PROTEST AT FOREST GROVE HIGH SCHOOL
oregonlive.com/forest-grove/index.ssf/2016/05/forest_grove_high_students_pla.html

portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/307779-185750-students-to-walk-out-at-forest-grove-high-in-response-to-build-a-wall-banner

"Students at Forest Grove High School staged a walkout and protest this morning after a sign with the words “Build A Wall” emblazoned on it in appeared briefly on campus Wednesday, May 18."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFYZNvKKWG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now we know how to find the anchor babies

Basically all I gathered from this was
>Mexicans
>High school
>Near graduation
>Near finals

Basically all the mexicans wont get to walk during graduation for causing a fucking issue and preventing kids who need to study to actually do so. NOOOW it will be an outrage and they will bring this to the news because WHY WE CANT GRADUATE ESSE...WE HAVE RIGHTS . WEEE WUZZZZZ AZTEKKSS

kek so easily triggered. just keep triggering the whiners/violent until everybody is sick of their shit

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH SAFE SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

There was a picture in another thread. It was nothing but spics. No surprise there.

>WEEE WUZZZZZ AZTEKKSS

Dank keks.

>People too young to vote caring about the elections

>the northwest is WHITE PLEASE MOVE HERE

Funny, I didn't give two shits about the elections until I was maybe 22 or 23. The first election I was old enough to vote in Bush v. Gore, I just enjoyed the spectacle and laughed at how everyone was worked up.

I wish I'd never gotten involved to be honest.

>youngamericans.jpg

It's also populated entirely by cucks.

Every day is a constant battle against these people

well, Sup Forums?

>Judge a person by their ACTIONS not by their ACCENTS

Okay so can I judge the Mexicans based on their ridiculous levels of conformity? If you haven't already noticed they all dress the same, speak the same, walk the same, and do everything exactly like each other. That's actually what I'm judging them by, so when one of them does something stupid and distasteful they all fucking start doing it.

>i wanted free speech but now I realize that free speech is hate speech
>home of the vikings
KEK

> a buch of teenagers at 1 school did something

sage

>i dont actually want a wall to be built on our border

C U C K
U
C
K

Another white cuck, kek

America is doomed. Who wants to join me and start a commune in Mississippi?

>revealed his power level and got caught

What a retard.

lol Forest Grove is a shithole

>t. guy who got robbed in Forest Grove

Sounds like he was coerced. The school administration offered him an easy punishment if he'd cuck himself

>punishment for hanging a sign
???

>Home of the Vikings

Looks like Swedes can't stay away from being cusk even in foreign nations.

Not suprising to me. I've gotten in trouble for laughing in the hallway during break.

>Mexican
>intellectuals

Weren't they?

soon liberals will be lighting themselves on fire to protest mean words

I'm willing to bet he didn't even write it.

Oregon here can confirm forest Grove is shity poor and Mexican

The wall is coming.

trump wall

>vote for retarded cuck A
>vote for retarded cuck B
>don't vote at all

Given the field in 2000, you made the right call

New Brazil, here we come.

They didn't stage a walkout and protest because of the sign, they just used it as an excuse to get out of class. They're fucking highschool students, that's what they do.

ll

Building walls and enforcing national borders is not racist. A nation is nothing without borders.

>aren't non-Hispanic

S A V A G EEEEEEEEE1111111
youtube.com/watch?v=vFYZNvKKWG4

Those fags will never last a day here, schools around here are basically full of non-PC bantz.

It's obvious the cucks in this threads photos came north for the promise of safe spaces. They wanted to escape your non-pc bantz. Some cucks will never be happy.