I'm thinking about booking a holiday to Cambodia

I'm thinking about booking a holiday to Cambodia..

Anyone been there before ? Please share you experiences and must go places..

Stay home and KYS

no

Aids clinic

Well, you'll work hard with a gun in your back for a bowl of rice a day. Slave for soldiers till you starve, then your head is skewered on a stake

POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT POL POT

I just saw DK without Jello. It was still pretty fun

I love DK but I hate Jello now, he's pretentious cunt

I haven't been to cambodia but I was stationed in Vietnam and Korea as a marine. Its a fun time and asian women love buku white men. Just make sure you don't get any traps. One kid from my platoon started making out with one on the beach and went inside and found it was a dude and knocked his teeth out.

All punk rock singers are pretentious assholes.

I was on a flight with Dave Quackenbush one time and he was a really cool guy and we talked about trump and politics

Jesus dude. How fuckin old are you? Nam stories?

kek, beat me to it

I went there two years ago. Ankor wat is amazing. Also you can use American money there. The downside its its hot as hell. I vacation in thailand all the time but Cambodian heat is on another level. Also the poverty is pretty sad, you will be begged to the point where you start to get mad. They dont even ask for money they just say " please, please , please" in a high pitch tone. Try to be nice to the locals, they can't help that their country is so poor

I am in my 30s. I fought in OEF and OIF. I was just stationed in vietnam and korea briefly.

I do have some fucked up storied from iraq though

There are way better places for sex tourism. 'bodia is still like the wild west, you'll get your ass robbed shot or worse.

fuck you nigger the Vietnam war ended in 1975. I'm 30 and I was born in 87. no way you could still be in your 30s and have fought in the Vietnam war.

>I vacation in Thailand all the time
found the pedo

lol pedo? maybe I'm not a poor basement dwelling degen like you. Thailand is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world, you might know that if you weren't a nigger

Are you brain dead? I didn't fight in vietnam I fought in Iraq (OIF) and Afghanistan (OEF) and was stationed briefly at a military base in vietnam.

oh.

pics or it's not true and you're a pedo/ladyboy lover

> do have some fucked up storied from iraq though
Go on.

Enjoy your broken penis riddled with STD's from the Bronze Age.