Why are Sup Forums calling turkey and turks roaches? why did get such a bad nickname?

why are Sup Forums calling turkey and turks roaches? why did get such a bad nickname?

one autistic greek forced it. which actually ended up well. most good posters left only shitposters remained and we genuinely stick their banter into their ass.

Greekanons gave them this nickname if I remember correctly

because of greeks

turkish delusion
you actually banned wikipedia over this
why so butthurt

shut up pepsigook

Because lots of people go on holiday to cheap hotels in Turkey filled with roaches

fuck off, cokesucker!

>cokesucker
But he's not american

we banned wiki because they didn't let us edit several articles despite many warnings.

well you can't just edit an article if le greek has already edited everything with roaches
you should know this

kek that was actually pretty good

that edit wasn't even approved or published. i was talking about other articles.

so the solution was to ban the whole thing just like youtube back in the day
sure is logical

hmm you miss the point. youtube banned by butthurt kemalist judges because they didn't remove a video making fun of muh kamal. wiki banned by butthurt erdogan because they didn't let us edit some pages.

>youtube banned
>wiki banned
>red flag
Are you sure you don't live in a communist country?

It basically is a communist country anyway. Just with a little touch of islamism on the government. High taxes, public institutes etc.

just your average muslim country

We should do something

Actually it was inforced by Russian zergs, since tarkan means roach in russian

Fuck Turkey and turkish """people"""

Le no step on me snek

Tfw Cem Uzan being the prez could have been the closest thing to a libertarian society

so, the butthurt is constant, it's just the butthurt changes asses once in a while

Bceause Turks are roaches in human suits

Alongside Gulf state Arabs, Jews and the Bourgeoisie

>tarkan
tarakan
And it has noting in common with turk

>and the Bourgeoisie
Lol peasant cattle detected

i found this

>Both leave an offensive Odour when they enter a House
>Both arrive & take over property uninvited
>Both carry microbes that can lead to plagues
>Both are difficult to eradicate when they infest an area
>Nobody makes Films about Cockroaches or Turks
>Nobody has anything good to say about Cockroaches or Turks
>Both Cockroaches & Turks scavenge for food at night
>Both Cockroaches & Turks shit in the road
>Both Cockroaches & Turks pass on their disgusting habits to their offsprings

Typical mountain Jew response

Yes it has
Tarkan is a male given name in Turkey

They are fake Turkic people, arabic/kurd scum. Roach title fits them well

>arabic
>kyrgyzstan flag
Hmmm

Eternal Balkan butthurt, I reckon.

Turkey is a wonderful country with perhaps the richest cultural heritage of all the countries in Europe, as well as a centuries-long history as one of the most impressive empires to ever exist.

T. ürk

And yet we are more secular than you and we preserved original turkic traditions and lifestyle

t. T*rkish diaspora

Sick Man of Europe

t. roach

Turkish train

It's cute to see you thinking you're preserving original turkic traditions while newer generations of kyrgyz population can't even speak their native language. You're all russified commie mankurts now

so an improvement then?

lmao, I'm not a Turk, there are less than 56,000 Turks living in Canada. I'm just someone who can admire and appreciate the history and culture of another country without letting butthurt get in the way.

Typical.

Your ancestors would be ashamed.

Pay denbts.

>in Europe

t. Ethnocuck

still richer than you roach

We are just bilingual, we speak both Kyrgyz and Russian. Whaat's wrong if you can speak more than one language?

ottomans =/= turkey

Nice counter argument Turk.
Why were you called the sick man of Europe for 300 years?

only turks can not hate turkey
i know it better than you

Wrong it was me I forced and forced it hard

Remember the day of the Roach?

Youtube is free since 7 years. It was banned long time ago

>Your ancestors would be ashamed.
You don't get it. This is Sup Forums and you have to fit in by acting as if you hate a country which you have no idea about

Typical greek, your butthurt slowly turns into schizophrenia

i remember how i had to use proxy sites

t. roach

>butthurt slowly turns into schizophrenia
But I am richer than you, this is a fact
And it's also a fact that you were called the sick man of europe
Were is the schizo?Are you trying to use the big boy words now?

turks are sneaky

I am older than your country. I hope you are slav though. otherwise i may farm some some cringe here.

kyrgyzstan is one of the countries i want to travel i already know that there are some korean diaspora living in kyrgyzstan

why?he was part of the country whose dick you sucked back in the 20's
Which you promptly betrayed 'cause just roach stuff

1453 was an inside job

Ott*man cannons can't breach Roman walls

POACH THE ROACH NOW, RACE WAR

Oguz turks didnt come from kirgizistan. Plase post more your ignorance made my day already

hungarian
turks are too stupid to build something

I was talking about the soviet Union, didn't you get my reference?You were allies for a bit.
Where have I been ignorant?Please point out my mistakes so I can become a better human.

>I am richer than you
Turkey is more of a multicultural country than greece and it causes the gdp per capita rates to seem lower
If you compared western turkey with greece wealth-wise, you would wish you were under turkish rule again
>were is the schizo?
You're calling everyone who opposes you a turk. This is definitely a sign of early schizophrenia

Ruslardan bahsediyor

He meant you sucked Russian dick when they cucked your empire

>Oguz turks
>he really thinks that he is their descendant and not a k#rdish rapebaby

Kamal killed so many gommie leaders in 20s. Thats why he is hated by all commie parties here (tkp hdp ip etc). Its getting even more cringy. Dont use that argument unless you want to see someone laughing at you irl.

I'm aware the man who actually built the cannons was Hungarian but memes are memes

>You're calling everyone who opposes you a turk
there is a leafibey, it is known
Too bad Turkey isn't just western turkey then?It would be like me saying:
"Yeah we are shit but if the whole of Greece was like Kifisia you would wish to be part of the Byzantines again lmoa"
Please think before you speak.

he killed also muslim armenians to build a meme lego nation like the american or australian one

turkey is a useless shithole

you idiot, you were fucking allies with the soviet union

The Soviet supply of gold and armaments to the Kemalists in 1920–1922 was a key factor in the latter's successful grab of power in an Ottoman Empire defeated by the Triple Entente and their victory in the Armenian campaign and the Greco-Turkish War (1919–1922).[1]

yes my friend, there is quite significant korean diaspora living here in Central asia. I believe you call them Koryo saram

Apologize for Armenian Genocide

I can literally smell russian semen inside your mouth. I think thats how balkanites were defending us turks few centuries ago. Totally master slave relationship and tottaly cuckolding. At least we didnt force balkanites to learn our own language though.

Because holding a massive empire with territories reaching from Asia to Africa to Europe (including Greece) for several hundred years can take its toll on a country.

interesting. are turks nowadays really taught that the ottoman empire was some kind of turkish national state?

I gave you an example of western turkey because it's where ethnic turks are mostly located. If kifisia is more greek than other cities, then yeah, you are right

>leafibey
We have only one poster from canada and he's a zaza not even a turk

Ruslar annenizi sikti

He killed mustapha suphi. Leader of gommunist party since ottoman era. Ally is a meme. gommies didnt want brits controlling straits thats why they helped us. I would like cringe more however i need to study. Enjoy your ignorance for a while.

yes mate we do call them koryoin as same as koryo saram we actually like them as much as our brothers and sisters they are good people i think kyrgyzstan people seems kind and friendly btw

Of course you didn't force, you were just enslaving them all and they had no other chocie but to convert to islam and speak roach language in order to survive. I am not talking about genocides you commited towards to Greeks and Armenians, as they were not willing to be under your rule

I've met with a few kyrgyz here in turkey and they were all cool guys. Why do you have to be so buttmad about turks? What's your deal?

>I can literally smell russian semen inside your mouth
So you are familiar with a smell of a russian semen? I'm not surprised.

>I would like cringe more
learn English for one.
And because he killed the turkish gommie leader he wasn't an ally of the Soviet Union.Turkish logic everyone.

>ethnic turks
ethnic turks look like khazaks, not like a mix between albos, serbs and Greeks
I have been to Smyrna, I know how you look like.
Why control so much land if you can't hold it then?

>buttmad about turks
because you are steppe niggers in all but colour probably

kekked

because they infest the place they dont belong to in large numbers
ie, europe

your ancestors did the same

actually that notion became popularised only after 1770s

t. Justin Biberoglu

PAY

Just like how you're europeans in all but color?

for good reason

And soon they converted to Christianity and built a culturally rich kingdom and society that was one of the bastions of european culture, unlike you t#rkroaches

>paok
>greek
he is your son, take him back pls

yes, when you're being attacke repeatedly during the course of a century, it tens to drain your funds. anyways, it didn't prevend abdulhamid II from having the third biggest fleet in the world

>Implying turks are actually even on the same level as roaches.

Turks are below scum. I'd rather eat a roach than have a talk with a Turk.

when you spend your whole money on the military this shit happens
and why would you put emphasis on the military when every other sector was crippled?War isn't everything you know.

>third biggest fleet in the world
that was raped by everyone from russians to shitalians