Crush hard on a cute girl for 4 years

>crush hard on a cute girl for 4 years
>had some possibility year 1, but nothing came of it
>shes now in a long distance relationship and talks to me about her problems
>her boyfriend is going to be here all weekend and I know Iwon't hear from her until Monday

Any advice for a beta cuck bitch?

Also, general feels thread. I'll give out some free Yous.

here's some brutally honest tip from one former-ish beta to another: if you're really just in it for her and sex and relationship then ditch her

it'll hurt at first but feel so much better after

tell her you know that you're in this for different reasons than her and it's no way for you

Don't be friends with a female you stupid ass. Grow a pair and move on. I had a girl try to friendzone me when I finally asked her out. Its real simple. "I have friends. They are guys. Bye."

I like being friends with her and she means a lot. More than just the hope of sex and relationship. But it'll always sting when I can't be with her

This is some real cringe shit right here

'nuff said

that was...actually really accurate lol

kek

Guys like you are the reason women can sustain their lifestyles of fucking tons of guys without going crazy.

The trick is trying to look at it from their perspective. Yes, they enjoy the emotional support you give them, and they probably enjoy hanging out with you. They also enjoy cucking you with guys that probably don't care as much about them, because of pic related.

Save yourself the indignity, get a hobby, more male friends, and be forward with what you want. If she says no, then the relationship cannot advance to the next level, and is fucked.

This is just so fucking cringey. You are some fat ass neck beard fuck that doesn't understand that talking to a girl for non sexual reasons is actually okay and beneficial

If you think females are only worth sexual output and you can't be friends with them, then you really are a cringe beta virgin

Just do something to get your mind off her, don't start conversations, get a hobby, watch movies or something. Eventually you'll realize you don't need her.

Name 1 thing that I can talk to a girl about that my fat fuck friend can't do better at and isn't boring bullshit that I don't care about.

>white knighting over the internet for literally no one
lol

/thread

Good advice. I'm 23. Ran cross country in high school. Gained 40 pounds after senior year. I've started jogging again and lost 9 pounds. It's been beneficial

>wahh I have conversations with women and it's SO beneficial! Stop talking bad about m'lady or you're a fat neckbeard virgin!
Want me to tell you how I know you're a cringy beta virgin?

Because I actually understand the benefit from talking to someone from the opposite sex

explain it for the group svengali

>the benefit from talking to someone from the opposite sex
So getting pussy?

Cringe

Ok. You were making sense until you said its beneficial to talk to them because they're of the opposite sex. What does that even mean?

ask her if you can jerkoff watching them fuck

If you strictly talk to guys in a non sexual format, and refuse to talk to girls unless it's for sexual reasons... that's just cringey and pathetic

Not him but just repeating the same bullshit line over and over doesn't prove your point faggot

That's what trying to say. Like god damn. Just talk to them like you would any other person.

>shes now in a long distance relationship and talks to me about her problems
beta cuck orbiter detected. keep listening to her problems goy maybe one day she'll give you a pussy pass

No it's lame to talk with girls you want to bang when you are clearly in the friend zone. Not only will you never get laid you are giving whatever douche bag she is banging a free pass since you are talking about her feelings.

Cut her off, if she doesn't have a bunch of other cucks in her life maybe she will value your friendship enough to suck your dick.

Having one or two female friends is actually useful you dumbass. You could get a point of view of, well... an ACTUAL woman on almost every topic related to them... I'm telling you this because it actually worked for me and I picked up girls thanks to this.. you should give it a shot.

kys roastie

This

This is why gays make fun of str8s tbh

>like 10 years ago
>fall in love with girl from my class
>I've had crushes before but nothing like this
>become good friends with her but she is already in a long relationship
>complains about her relationship troubles often
>on several occasions she's on the verge of tears and mental breakdown, could probably have made a move and it would have worked
>don't want to be that guy that pulled two people apart
>besides I have zero self esteem so figured there was no way she was interested in me anyway
>she fails her classes, possibly due to her relationship going sideways
>she drops out eventually
>lose contact
>year or two later I talk to some of her girl friends from back then
>they ask me why me and her never hooked up
>they tell me they saw the sparkles in my eyes when I looked at her, and they also mention how she looked at me
>heart shatters.jpg
>to this day that feel still lingers and it still bothers me tremendously despite having a beautiful wife and 2 kids which I love very much but it's just not the same
Don't be like me kids. Stop being a beta faggot and just fucking do it. Worst comes to worst you have another few embarassing memories, big fucking whoop.

Thanks for reading my blog

How does Sup Forums feel about this band?

I know they've had some bad pr latelu, but I saw them live last October and it was an awesome show

Got Tobais' autograph after the show and he was extremely cool to fans

but you didn't answer his question

I am married to an Asian QT and have a kid on the way, and even I have to agree. Half the time she talks I'm like uh huh uh huh, while I'm looking at other Asians on /s.
Sometimes she watches some anime with me, and I enjoyed educating her on culture (what kinda American never watched any Indiana jones or star wars film?)
But even tho she gets it now, she still doesn't CARE about it like I do. And equally I don't care about what she has to say. Unless its about sitting on my dick. Which I am always in the mood for.

Like seriously. Women can say they aren't feeling it cuz theyre too hot, too cold, have a headache, they're sick,tired, etc.

As a man, I could be fucking dying, sick broken and bleeding, and still hop in the sack if given the opportunity.

God damn it i didn't post this as an individual thread. I hate mobile chan

Don't worry Forrest, after she whores around and gets AIDS ... She'll be all yours!

I read in a feels thread yesterday the Elisa Sinclair story and it fucked me up a little on the inside. Anyone have it? I never saved.
And one more thing,
Anyone every find out if was a true story?

Jenny died from Hep C, not AIDS

Maybe if she's your neighbor or she sits next to you in class, but every girl who goes to a party needs to understand that guys are just trying to get their dick wet.

My only benefit of being a '' friend '' to girls is to get their girlfriends. That's why I normaly be friends with ugly girls, cuz that way I lose nothing. But if I ever hook up with a pretty girl, it's probably cuz I want to fuck her, and if I cant I just move along .. There is no mistery in this. Man wants to fuck, and thats all.