QT arab girl is gonna be at the same bar as me after shutting me down for lunch today

QT arab girl is gonna be at the same bar as me after shutting me down for lunch today.

How do I handle this situation?

They're super slutty, just give 'em the slightest bit of attention and care and they're on to you.

By dating within your own culture

>Hello, Hasmik, quick question. Which of the 9/11 terrorists were you related to?

CONTEXT

We hung out all last Friday night at a bar, but then got separated and she left. Then Saturday we went shopping for her apartment together and got drinks together, then got third wheeled by some guy which threw us off.

All week we've been busy with class. We both finished class at 1pm today so I asked her if she wanted to go for lunch. She said sorry way too busy to hangout tonight.

I get invited to a bar, ask person who will be there, she says QT arab girl will be there.

Should I just play it cool and ignore her? Go for other girls?

Beat her into submission per her culture's customs. No good arab woman would do such a thing to a man.

Rape her. Chances are she won't report it to anyone due to the shame.

say something like "oh too busy to hangout uh?" she'll come up with some dumb excuse and you just react to whatever she says. Be cool though.

are you both from the same country?
is she religious?
etc etc etc

Don't plan ahead too much son. Just go with the flow and talk shit like a pro.

"Baby our bodies are going to be like the World Trade Center towers. Two will become one."

/thread

Man, I used to be hardcore religious.
Images like these still pull on my heartstrings.

because the people in the pic are white?

Contact her dad and arrange a marriage. Current prices might be a bit high, no idea what a camel goes for nowadays

>arab
>girl
>bar

lol ok fantasist

Strap hotdogs to your chest with wires coming out and chase her around screaming ALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAA

this.

and is she like home-grown arab turned tourist or moved here with her parents after growing up there? if so I can give some valuable advice. how muslim is her family?

Is this real? That is fucking hilarious, I hope this site never changes

Ignore her. All women flip out to being ignored. Shitskin or not she's gonna meltdown when she realizes she's not the center of every mans universe

Rape her, you pussy ass bitch

Kind of this
If she says hi back, don't be a piece of shit and deny her very existence but don't pay any attention until she seems needy. Focus on a different girl or multiple women and just have a good fucking time without her. That shit will driver her nuts.