UK had 5 major terrorist attacks THIS YEAR alone, due to massive muslim immigration

UK had 5 major terrorist attacks THIS YEAR alone, due to massive muslim immigration.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html
liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0DzZAiOx0
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA have zero under president Trump!

Which has everything to do with TWO OCEANS and NOTHING to do with Dickhead Loser Fucking Asshole Nobody Trump.

Also it depends on your definition of terrorism.

>massive
lol yeah right

What have ocean got to do with preventing terrorism?

johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html

>no Islamic terrorism
But, there is still terrorism, you mong.

They can't just pull this shit across the ocean like they can in Europe.

>due to massive muslim immigration

Oh fuck that's a good one, you need to brush up on your history, pal.

Tokyo also isn't a major player on the stage of world politics. The US and the UK are, so of course terrorist attacks are going to focus on the areas that make the most impact

Reminder that leaked footage from inside a muslim school in london was released

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

reminder that the british police will do NOTHING about this because their country is cucked and their people are too weak to say anything. Even if they do speak up, they will be arrested for a hate crime

What terrorism are there in 2017 other than terrorism from radical Islam?

Ethnic cleansing of muslims by Buddhist

the british people are fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&

Canada had ZERO

To be fair it's too fucking cold to do anything violent outside of Calgary

Every person in that boat is going to be paid for by you.

We will all die. Please watch infowars and stop being enslaved.

America has had hundreds of terror attacks due to right wing nationalists. Gotta prioritize.

Completely false.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

Wrong. Canada is the land of opposites.

>America has had hundreds of terror attacks due to right wing nationalists.

stop being a retard who constantly makes excuses for this cancer that is islam

>zero
>not counting an ISIS-style attack in Charlottesville

>inb4 But he was scurred

Here you go. Do some reading.
cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

>one guy running over some stupid communist cunt is a "terrorist attack"

>the monthly coordinated attacks in europe arent

seriously, why do you choose to be this stupid?

funny how liberals are simultaneously portrayed by the right as a bunch of limp-wristed sissies but also as this grave violent threat

>running over 19 people with a car isn't a terrorist tactic
get out of here Abdul

1 = hundreds.

>didn't read the article at all
kysf

Just imagine if you actually gave a shit about innocent people who are killed every single month in actual terrorist attacks instead of a rowdy mob of communist that got run over after they specifically went out to pick a fight and one fat cunt died because of a heart attack.

Nice 911 digit
Never forget the fatefull day Hillary collapsed on 9/11

Limp wristed cucks supporting knuckle dragging apes for the sake of jews.

heart attack? is that what bullshit Brietbart is telling you now?

jews you say?

it's the anti muslim proganda sperad during brexit that's causing it, combined with trumps hate for islam is what led to the manchester atttack

U triggered logboi?

>right wingers so dumb they think they're sticking it to the jews when in fact they're being very good goys

Proof?

They got us all by the balls

we've had a school shooting and guy drive a car into a crowd in the last month. hate crimes are on the rise across the country and mass exodus are occuring

>asks for proof
>proof is in the article he refuses to read
suicide is always an option feggit

Voting for trump

yeah a bomb is pretty minor alright

You left Ivanka out of that picture.

hurrrr

Then give me the raw sources. I don't have time to read all that nonsense. I'm sure it's real.

Lmfao

I love that movie! Kevin Costner was great in it.

>BAWWW ANTIFA WENT OUT TO PICK A FIGHT AND "PUNCH NAZIS" THEN THEY GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY ASKED FOR AND ONE OF THEM GOT RUN OVER! DIS IS REAL TERRORISM!

you reap what you sow crybaby. Not terrorism

If that's fake, then so is most of FOX News. That's their go to for an expert.

lol if you won't read something from a libertarian site like CATO you won't read any source I give you so just kindly fuck off already.

>it's not terrorism if I hate the victims
like I said, fuck off Abdul

oh how you must have cheered when all those big city liberals died in 9/11

Cato is not libertarian. It's an offshoot of the Heritage Institute, which is as right leaning as you can get without falling over.

but not when it presents facts that contradict the right wing narrative

>ITS TERRORISM WHEN SOME RANDOM FUCK IS A NAZI!

>then so is most of FOX News
Obviously. What is your point?

Some teenaged kids tried to lynch a mulatto boy in the northeast. Just because you hear more about the muslim extremists doesn't mean the others don't exist.

FBI estomates around 300 right wing inspired violent incidents occur every year. We just don't call them terrorists because they also happen to be part of the largest voting bloc.

>innocent civilians killed in an actual terrorist attack vs some fat cunt LARPing communist who literally went out to pick a fight, got one, and died

yeah, totally the same thing. Funny how quickly you turn into whimpering pussies

So someone expresses their First Amendment rights, a terrorist kills them, and you think they're not a terrorist because the victim was fat? You're about as stupid as it fucking gets.

Who's the guy on the far left in the image?

>Some teenaged kids tried to lynch a mulatto boy in the northeast

user, thats not terrorism. That would be a hate crime if anything. Stop being a stupid faggot who does this pathetic like shucking and jiving to defend some barbaric religion because you are a simpleton who thinks hes being the good guy by defending them sense they are brown. What about the over 1000 children raped by islamic rape gangs in britian that were ignored because of this stupid PC shit you are pulling now? youre a scumbag

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

wew lad

You still have 4X higher murder rate though

Funny how literally no law enforment agencies treated it as a terrorist attack, huh? :)

you faggots literally BEGGED for a fight, got one, and now that 1 stupid communist is rotting, you turn into these whimpering little pussies. All because youre too stupid to recognize actual islamic terrorism because they are brown people

Did that cunt actually said that?

A weak, shitty bomb that failed to kill anyone when a crowd was literally packed around it?
Yeah, it was minor lol

That's just our brown people problem.

They like to keep their own numbers in check luckily enough for us.

Respect? On Sup Forums? That's like asking a jew for money, you won't find any.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>still justifying terrorism when the victims are political opponents
you're just as bad as the taliban man

ISIS makes the same argument. "You faggots in the west literally begged for a fight and you got one."
Protip: they can rationalize it too but it's still terrorism. You can rationalize anything. It doesn't change the facts.

Yes. independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html and thats the indepdent as well, cucksite central.

Why would anyone expect any less? He's a Muslim leader, of course he won't be pointing fingers at Islam.

Wait, why did NO law enforment aggency treat it as a terrorist attack anons? Oh yeah! thats because it isnt and you are just stupid and uneducated faggots who are trying, and failing, to claim that some stupid communist getting killed in a street fight that they begged for is the same as actual islamic terrorism. All because youre so brainwashed, you think there is nothing wrong with islam.

>highly organized terrorist groups cannot travel in 2017

Seriously though I'm curious.

Anifta is a terrorist organization so no, I would say that man did God's work by removing one more piece of scum from the earth. It's a shame he didn't kill more with that car.

Try drinking beer in a miniskirt some evening, alone near a Mosque.

>8 people

>most are from like 20 years ago

lol leftist really are fucking pathetic. This is like them having to bring up the fucking crusades after every monthly terrorist attack. Have people already forgotten about the one in Spain last month?

>b-but what about the MODERATE MUSLIMS!?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ

I once watched a video where a muslim city counsil person of London(or some bullshit like that, someone who was elected) refusing to shake the hand of a british woman.

This is treason to the british people, to the european values.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0DzZAiOx0

wait, what actual benefit are muslims bringing to europe?

The left is filled with victim blaming and mental gymnastics that would put a gold medal earner to shame.

It's not even hard to see that these guys are a major terrorist organization.

Antifa is also creating and distributing "Know Your Nazi" flyers complete with names, faces, and descriptions of their targets.

If that doesn't count as intent to cause harm to US citizens, what does?

These terrorist scum will assault news reports that don't brand them as the victim, they will assault/Attempt to kill anyone that does not vote or follow their way off life.

An organization that hates other people that don't give two flying fucks about their problems is a problem, they are not the victims they are the PROBLEM.

What the fuck else do we need to hear?

That could have been a skit from Sasha Baron Cohen.

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

I honestly think the left is suicidal at this point. I KNOW there has to be some good people in there that are just misguided and dont know what islam really is, but there is obviously an element of them that knows full well and want the death and destruction to come

That is a edgy poast you just posted. Here is a +1 edgy point for you.

Let me enlighten you on what a fascist does and what an actual terrorist does. They state that it's OK to kill people exercising their First Amendment rights simply because they have a different political opinion. They lie and associate everyone who has a different political opinion than them with a name like big scawwwy "antifa" regardless of the fact that there were zero masks and zero actual antifa at the rally. In short, you're a faggot.