England or France?

Burgundy

Spain

A.E.I.O.U.

this

lorraine

Ethiopia

Brandenburg, form Prussia

I don't understand how is that possible.
AE is a bitch with HRE around you, take three provinces, insta +50AE with coalition forming against you after.

>Only Jewish provinces in 1444 start is in Ethiopia
I'm on to you.

>Ally austria before you expand
>don't annex the entire country, take 2 provinces from Pommeria so you have a coastline and can expand into the teutons
>shit on the teutons because they are not in the HRE
>wait
>form prussia ez world conquest

>not buttraping poland and becoming emperor

Poland always kills the Teutonic Order before I can.

lel, to be honest when I played Ethiopia I crushed the Jewish rebellion and converted them to Coptic. It's just a super-fun nation because you can stomp all over your neighbours, get mad gold provinces and colonize places that the Europeans take another half-century at least to reach.

Switzerland

they can't fully annex the TO, and you can always no-CB them and just siege the provinces you need so that poopeeland cant take them

Portugal. You can build a giant colonial empire while the rest of Europe is stuck in constant conflicts. The only real enemy you might have is Morocco so allying with their neighbours is a decent idea.

back to 869 ck2, and start loot the shit out of ummaayad and karlings.

Play the Teutons, increase relations with Austria and give them gold until you're at enough relation to add your provinces to the HRE, then slowly expand west by vassalizing and diplo annexing to prevent the HRE penalty and as soon as you have 10 tech you can form Prussia.

Prussia Is boring though

Lucca -> Italy-> Culture shift to France -> Restore Rome

What's boring about constant war?

But your people need to rest

they can still recover rome in EU4 eh.

Nothing a 75 bird points can't solve

Indeed. Every generation should participate at war, as Hitler said.

Constant wars aren't fun if you curb stomp 20 stacks with 5 regiments.

Late game Prussia is basically HOI in that land just falls quickly and, provided you're not daft enough to DOW Russia and Ottomans and France at the same time, you practically can't be beaten.

With quantity and a bunch invested into manpower it isn't an issue at all.

If you don't like map painting why are you playing a map painting game?

>play as Serbia
>if the Hungarians don't rek you the Bulgarians will
>if the Bulgarians don't rek you the Byzantines will
>If the Byzantines don't rek you the Ottomans will

Declare when Poland does, siege Koenigsberg, wait for Poland to peace out.

Ally Poland and/or austria

Can't you just join the HRE?

Declare war on Poland on December 11 1444

Then I'd have to be c*tholic

nah, just rival polands rivals and set yourself as friendly to them, and increase relations

>Play as England
>Burgundy starts war with you.
>They win every fight
>France declares war with you.
RESTART

Alright. Will try that next time

Play as Novgorod, beat Muscovy and form a monster-Russia and reach the money cap of 1million by extensive trade.

whats the most fun you ever had in this game Sup Forums?
colonizing america as spain and attepmting to take over balkans as hungary

Was Ceuta conquered by Spain?

Made a single colony as Friesland and transferred capital to the new world. Made a US spanning 'Freeland' by fighting off colonising powers. Then took the fight back to europe after tech 23

Why is Transylvania in the Constantinople trade node? Transylvania is Central European

because trade in eu4 is extremely simplified and retarded

Who did you start as?

Both France and England can be fun.

>french yorkshire
laughing irl at what the accent would be like in both languages

Ally Poland and drag them into your wars with the TO

You prefer this?

what the fuck is a france?

>re-establishing glorious danelaw

good lad
disappointing that you still allow the eternal jock to rule over nords in caithness, orkney and the shetlands though
also dublin is rightful viking clay

Well, if I had continued I would've taken all the british isles, but I only did it for the achivement, and I had already gotten it, so I closed the game and restarted as Sweden (they have a cheevo of owning all the baltic shores)

You can write texts in game?

No, I wrote it in the screenshot i took, in ms paint.

>not playing as autria and unite the whole Holy Roman Empire

How early can you do it?
"Not being ottomans and make Anatolia all 50 development provinces

Screw this, conquered almost all of Iberian peninsula, then suddenly Switzerland wages war with France and Liege, several years later fucking Austria starts war against me with Hesse.
Managed to white peace with France so one big boy was out of the question but then fucking Bohemia joins the gangbang with Brandenburg and Ottomans.

Playing as any major European cunt isn't funny at all. It's just too easy even in HRE
Go for Byzantine, Malay or any other tough shithole and you'll have no regrets. BTFOing Spain, Portugal and England from both Americas with SEA poo-in-loos or cucking Ottomans with mere Caucasians or smth. like that is ways more pleasing
Don't be a retard, don't go for easy games

>eu4
fucking pleb might as well go and put some toy soldiers on a fucking map

Playing Extended Timeline, have managed to vassalize the kingdoms of Britain as Denmark, but their liberty desire are all high as fuck, and I want to annex them eventually. How do I go about doing this?

>Declare war on a western Christian country
>Ottomans join their side

I love this meme!

Those are both pretty good options.

Pls r8 my Suomi. (Yes, I'm aware that CK2 is a different game)

developing their provinces to keep it below 50 till you annex them
repay their loans, be at forcelimit

Naples, then Italy, then Roman Empire

If you can't git gud, I guess you could always play Civ 6 instead Pablo.

Turkey

wow you guys have shit taste

D E S M O N D
E
S
M
O
N
D

so you didnt understand what i was saying lmao.
>git gud
>eu4
literally easy mode the game. go play some real shit amerishot

Oh okay no I guess I didn't read that right, sorry. Most people I see hating on these games just can't figure them out. In that case then, do you have something good to suggest?

>amerishot
>implying Colombians don't murder each other more than we do
I guess maybe you're too poor to use guns though so you stab each other instead?

I plyed as Malaya once, it was fun with all the navy I had - 50 transport ships, 40 heavy ships and 40 or so light ships.
One war was quite amusing, one of the island nations there (can't remember which) was allied to Min in China. Min did not have any military access' to SEA so just before starting the war I blocked his two provinces with harbors with my heavy and light ships then just island hopped my way into victory against the little island nation.

in the same branch? the obvious ones: ck2, victoria2 and hoi. Eu4 its literally a shitpot of all the good stuff of these other games and made easy.
in the autismo spectrum? dominions 4

>being this assblasted
chill down, are you gonna start sharting and clapping?

England, the 100 years war is easy rn.
ebin

England then PU france

ck2 is about as difficult as eu4
vic2 is even easier, it is just very micro heavy and user-unfriendly, but once you figured it out its a walk in the park

I played a multiplayer game as Norway, and spent all my time colonizing everything. I focused so much on colonizing, I didn't develop my own provinces much, and by the mid-1600s my colonial nations were larger and more powerful than me, and nearly all of them successfully won their independence. With it only being the 1600s, parts of the New World were still untouched, and those newly-independent countries began colonizing as well.

By the end of the game, there was a Norwegian Caribbean Brazil, a Norwegian-culture Australia that I can't even remember was colonized by me or one of my ex-CNs, and I'm pretty sure Norwegian was guaranteed to be the lingua franca of that world's Victorian Age.

Norway itself, of course, never became a Great Power.

Become Emperor and Pope, pick influence. ally Poland/Commonwealth, France, Ottomans.