Cunt

cunt
are you inbred?

Poland
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polineuropatia_amiloidótica_familiar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Parents are from two opposite ends of Finland, so no.

fuck, that explains a lot

>iceland

shit map

t. Sebastian Bydlonienko

Terrone

yes

>iceland
>britain
wow very reliable map

literally nothing wrong with fucking your sister

Nice proxy

>tfw apulian
missed the bullet

Half moortudalusia

yes

Britain is no more or less inbred than the rest of Europe.

HOL UP U BE SAYIN WE WUZ COUSIN FUCKAS N SHIEET?

>iceland not the darkest red

HHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

map is EXPOSED

that map is made up by some tumblr retard

>jaymans.wordpress.com

>iceland
>britland
>not inbred
what a meme map

This map looks bullshit desu.

Why would they be inbred, someone doesn't understand biology, they don't fuck their fathers sisters children.

Flag
I'm half French Canadian. French Canadians are inbred as shit.

If you fug cousin then inbred if u dont then no, the size of the province is irrelevant

Here is a map made from an actual study. I created the map myself, but the study is real

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555

>country with constant population shifts, being battlefield for both World Wars is inbred
lel

Quad racial can be inbred if they fug cousins

But that map is literally bs made in gimp

he made eastern europe inbred because muh evil slavs and made west europe not inbred because of nordic memes :)

>not inbred
>need an android app to fuck
How pathetic is this?
usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

East Europeans tend to be more inbred, probably because of the recent origin of slavic migrations. The only place it's really bad though is in the balkans, especially with Albanians see

>more inbred than Iceland and UK
Sure. I believe you.

Iceland isnt even in the study, take another look. And you don't have to believe me, you have to believe the people doing the research. UK being inbred is pretty much a meme, they've had constant migration in and out of it for centuries. Meanwhile east europe was a vacuum after the great migrations and only had a small populations of settlers that exploded later on

Mos def

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polineuropatia_amiloidótica_familiar

>UK being inbred is pretty much a meme, they've had constant migration in and out of it for centuries. Meanwhile east europe was a vacuum after the great migrations and only had a small populations of settlers that exploded later on
It's like you don't know anything about Polish history, oh well.

>It's like you don't know anything about Polish history, oh well.

Says the cunt trying to palm off meme maps as facts and chatting shit about other countries when he clearly knows fuck all about them. Fucking spacker.

>It's like you don't know anything about Polish history, oh well.
Yeah i can't say many people are really interested in it lmao, but the research still stands despite what your history is.

>m-muh meme maps
The map op posted is a meme.

And that americunt trying to teach me about history of my own country. Poland had the biggest migrations and population ex-change in history of Yurop. Not to mention all the resseltmenets.
That's just your ignorance.

>europe
>less inbred

I bet you think the smaller the country the more inbred it will be lmao. Despite these countries having excellent transport systems for centuries. Another fucking spastic.