I'm really ugly and nobody likes me because my ugliness has ruined my self image and has in turn warped my personality...

I'm really ugly and nobody likes me because my ugliness has ruined my self image and has in turn warped my personality. Why did God create me for this purpose?

You were meant to overcome adversity to become happy and content.
Instead you shitpost on your phone, you fucking faggot.

Because God looks at the heart, not your looks.

no, there is no god, go kill some nuns, rape the choir boi and then get over yourself.

Post a face pic op. I highly doubt youre realllly ugly

get rich then...

If God is omnipotent then why would he create a test he knew I would not pass. Either there is no God or I am God.

you shoud not have mentioned god here half of all the answers will be from atheistfags

> I don't know why therefore there is no God or I am God.

Why do I crash so hard man? One second I'm all good, next second I'm tired as fuuuuck and then I sleep like I'm dead. This is really fucking up my schedule.

It makes sense. I only know that I am cognisant. I only know that God is omnipotent. As far as I can tell, I am God.

>What is free will?
You chose to be a failure. Every day, right now, you are choosing to feel sorry for yourself instead of actually doing something to improve your lot in life. God gave you a challenge, and you backed down.

>It makes sense

It didn't work for descartes, it wont work for you.

Want to talk logic, read Kleene, Russel, Gödel and Quine, after you've finished get back to this argument.

I don't feel sorry for myself. I feel sorry for homeless children. For me I feel nothing but self-loathing. I can't describe how I feel about myself very well. It's too abstract to verbalise.

I get it but our existence is so insignificant on the grand scale of universe, it's hard to understand how our brains can comprehend something so mind boggling and let alone create it. Nah fam.

Our minds are a creation of it and are therefore just as mind-boggling. Think about that.

>why did God create me for this purpose?

see the thing to remember in these situations is FUGGEDABOUTIT!!

How fucking bad is it? I mean, unless you're deformed it's probably not as much of an issue as you think.

God isn't real.

Stop waiting for some magic fag in the sky to change your life

Work hard, get money
get a gym membership
get plastic surgery

problem solved, no god needed

I do and its all relative because of the unreachable grasp to even attempted to cohesively construct ideas so massive.

If I've learned anything from a lifetime of television and movies, it's that ugly people exist to be villains. This is a necessary thing, you can't have heroes without villains, that's just how it is. What you need to do is find an attractive person and become their arch-enemy. Do everything you can to ruin their life, hurt the ones they love, destroy their civilization, whatever. Don't worry about morality, if you're ugly you're supposed to be a murderous rapist monster therefore you won't actually be doing anything wrong. You'll just be doing a good job of being a villain. Sure, you're probably going to lose, that's part of being a villain, but you get to pillage and rape and murder while rationalizing that your life is worthwhile because without you, that attractive person wouldn't have a crisis in which to be a hero.

this anons knows what's ups