Axum

WE

this place looks just like in Serious Sam 3, great game too

Kid I'm not sharing Carthage or Ancient Egypt just east and west Africa

Castle build in the middle ages in Ethiopia

by crusaders

False

Oy Vey!

you cant compare egypt with the rest of africa. also egypts are not necessarily black.

Church Lilabella, it is cut up from pure mountain rock.

Crusaders stole their castles

My favorite part is that anything considering buildings like cambodia pyramid and a few others are considered to be made by aliens..... cause we can't comprehend the negro doing it

It's weird ain't it, also the ignorance of /pol and /b, they like to claim black people never build shit.

Nubian Pyramids in Sudan

It's Sudanese pyramids :/ I'm Sudanese

Here's Sudan 2017

Shukran ya akhi,

>black
>people
american education at his finest.

What do you mean?

Ethiopia

African-american was from west africa...

u know whats funny ? it was not niggers :D it was persians with mixed with niggers so :D gtfo nigger

Yh I know but who cares where they came from they are pretty much gypsies at this point.

Port of Spain, Trinidad & Toabgo

We are not mixed with Persians you idiot, maybe a little bit with Arabs but Persians??? Those Shiites can kiss my ass

So you're saying they stole all the rock that was inside the church?

ah okay..didnt know that there are pyramids like this too.learned something

youtube.com/watch?v=cm8njGfsV6A

Angola

Africa is not a bunch of mud huts like in the movies

Remember when my ancestors invaded Europe and sold white woman as an commodity

white people built that shit, and even if some of it wasn't built by whites - niggers wouldn't have been able to have the ability to build these kinds of things without the education of whites. if niggers alone worked on architecture without any inspiration or help at all from whites, it would be the common mud/straw hut, capable of being built by a beaver or muskrat

Kid who cares just because whitey build it it doesn't mean we can build upon it and make our lives easier

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

>didnt even finish that building

lol @ niggers

Funny how niggers are bragging about achieving architectural feats, when they wouldn't have achieved them in the first place without the help of the white man.

Village people in Africa stick to what they've been doing for millenia because it's culturally significant, and advancement is more or less seen as insignificant. Modern African cities are functional, advanced and led by black people. Who cares who settled there first? Somebody had to leave their home country first. It just happened to be whites. If it was blacks, or Indians or anybody else, racism would just be the other way around.

Here's Mali

Here's Mali.

And here you are on Sup Forums. SUPREME BEING

thank the whites for the blacks having the ability to build that

Gotta love Nairobi, have been there on holiday 3 times. Too many fucking Indians but who cares

Egyptians ≠ niggers

but that's not true. Where is your proof? Why do you think this? Because other Sup Forumstards said it enough?

Look at Kenya white bois

blacks managed to put stones on top of each other?!

Thank you white men

No, I remember how they currently enslave over 20 million of their very own right now.

maybe serious sam 3 looks like that place

It says "lycumdom" on the flag, which is a uncommon thing you say in Sweden when you are saying farewell forever to someone. She was given the flag right before being deported.

that's just the capital
show the rest of the country

It says "lycumod" on the flag, which is a uncommon thing you say in Sweden when you are saying farewell forever to someone. She was given the flag right before being deported.

This is Abdul, he just became a German citizens he barely knows the language and he still gets more girls than you. Even better he gets those pure blooded Aryan babes. GG Abdul, GG

Probably built by Muslims slavers gotta protect your nig-noga rama investment.

>invaded Europe
raiding fishing villages and privateering is not "invading" Europe
I remember when we invaded your land though

Shut up Deshawn. For once.

Muslim slavers my ass, most of the shitt I showed was Christian Ethiopian Orthodox or Pagan. Idiot go take a history lesson and google Mansa Musa while you're at it.

>its a OP cherry picks episode
youre doing more harm than good pretending that everything in Africa is good and denying that you guys need help right?

Nigger, they don't build their own shit, they have others, like the Chinese build there. The buildings are owned by several international interests.

White people Haahhahahahhah I am laughing my ass off so stupid xD

Keep trying still a fucking muddslime the dome construction should have clued you in. Too bad your slave ancestors aren't alive to explain this to you.

Your people white boi hahahaha xD

That's Adnethe, she just met Abdul when she felt sorry for him as he was drinking water from her toilet after breaking in. He'd never seen such clean water before. The picture was taken before his arrest and subsequent deportation. The last pussy he got was from a common slave girl in his country upon raping her, which you find all over the country normally.

White people where is your pride come on this is not even funny xD

Why dont the Africans go back to Africa if its so great and theyre tired of being treated like shit in America.

Exactly, explains why they're all built in the asian skyscraper style

I like white pussy can you blame me?

looks like fucking minecraft

CHECKED

some women like black men & some women like white.
>shocker

Take the ones that have scat fetishes and enjoy them. Just leave because nigger whining is the worst.

FUCKING KEK

White boi cucked 4 life

Thy neighbour is making bombs while you argue about niggers hahaha

why is learning about other religions bad?

Wtf is this shit. Whites get a hold of yourselfs don't go that far

It's not bad but kinda cuckish because they won't do the same