>be best rugby player ever
>can't cut it on the weakest NFL roster

Let me tell you something...

Almost like they're completely different sports

inb4 assblasted Nigel's

>hayne

>best rugby player

lol

Didn't stop you upside down faggots from shitposting non stop about him. The retard couldn't even hold on to the ball lol, how's he successful in your pussy sport?

LET

/rug/ drools and /cric/ rules

>nfl

>wear padding everywhere

why you all such soft faggots over there? can you poofs not take hits hahahaha

tbf he plays Rugby League which is the dumb dumb version of Rugby.

Bump.

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let metell ya.

>be best rugby player ever

when has anybody ever said this ever?

He plays Rugby League and not only that but he's hot garbage right now.

>League
The classic Indoor Soccer/Arena Football of Rugby

Even if we assume he is really good

>padding
>helmet
>discontinuous play
>required to both tackle and run offensively

I dunno. If they tried to develop him he could'e been a decent punt returner. I think the potential was there.

m8, even the best Canadian Football players would unironically rather be reserve players in middling NFL teams than starters in the CFL.

Though to be fair, you can't really fault foreigners because American football is significantly specialized so it's not as if all Rugby knowhow is instantly transferable to Football.

And yet he still sucked ass lel. Dumb pussy

Nanner fan here. Our ST coach from that year fucking HATED Hayne's guts. He was literally SEETHING at the idea of having to start this Auscunt on his squad.

Hayne got a raw deal. We were never projected to win more than 4 games that year (somehow tomsula sucked out 5 W's iirc), they should have just let him have his growing pains. Once he muffed that first punt the ST coach benched him.

He fumbled like 5 punts, Hayne was a tiny handed manlet, that's why he got benched and then cut

Everyone knows he WAS the best rugby player in the world in both 2009 and 2014.