Other urls found in this thread:

millerandlevine.com/ques/eggs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither do chickens.

neither do south americans

i dont understand why europoors wouldnt though

ayy

I got 23 in my fridge atm

UK here and I've been keeping eggs cold for many years?

You're probably the same dickhead that puts ketchup in the refrigerator too. Stupid yankees.

Europeans generally don't let their eggs sit on the shelf for a month before selling them either.

>doesnt like to dip hot tendies in cold ketchup

fucking heathen

That's because they don't wash them.

German fag here,
I can say that our family and all the other people i know do put their eggs in the refrigerator...

Have you been to the poor countries again?

reproductive method that has came to this particular form to remain at ambient and constant mid-warm temperatures.

why waste time and energy to refrigirate it?

I'm a European and store my eggs in the fridge.

You should KYS, sooner rater than later.

In the US they wash the cuticle off, in Europe they don't.

Eurofags are dumb

Depends on how long you want them to last. I think in Europe people tend to shop for their food and cook it on the same day. I could be wrong. Also, I suck cocks.

what?! no wonder they get sick all the time from salmonella and other things.

Dumb enough to create americunts

tits or gtfo
faggot

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Or do you eat all of your food raw?

i live in denmark and here we do.

Thats because the eggs are still alive and will stay "fresh" -if kept warm- for weeks.

Once refrigerated, they must stay refrigerated because the cells (Yup that egg is a single cell) are dead and will decay.

I'm American and I don't refrigerate my eggs. Been eating like that for 2 decades now

And?

the only one who gets it

Unless egg washing is done correctly, it is more likely to cause Salmonella infection than leaving unwashed.

No, I never get sick, that's the point, you are setting yourself up for a breeding ground of bacteria in your kitchens. And yes you are a special kind of stupid for not taking precautions not us, you fucking idiot.

Fuck yeah man. Ever tried hot spaghetti with cold sauce?

Why the fuck would I wash my eggs? That's Walmart's job

I buy fresh eggs from the market and use them up fast. I sometimes eat them "raw" too.

Never had any issues.

its because of the massive egg farms im the usa, that the eggs have to be washed because of the bacteria, thats when the cubicle gets destroyed and you have to put the eggs in the refrigerator.
the cubicle is the eggs natural defense against bacteria and shit

I never said you washed your eggs. I'm simply saying that the process most supermarkets and grocers go through to wash eggs can often cause more harm than just leaving them be.

I don't refrigerate my eggs either, after a chef pointed out to me that it wasn't necessary, and the shells were far less prone to cracking when I boil them this way

obviously you still have to store them out of direct sunlight and so on

nah i usually heat it both up together and it fucks up

According to the USDA:

'No. It's not necessary or recommended to wash eggs and may actually increase the risk of contamination because the wash water can be "sucked" into the egg through the pores in the shell.'

If you don’t wash, and then consume them within a week or two there’s no need

>UK here and I've been keeping eggs cold for many years?
uk isnt europe anymore they speak english and have the atlantic on the east which basically makes them america beta version

In Germany we do.

What language do you speak?
Oh English?
STFU!

>he doesnt know eggs are sterile until punctured

>the eu is a continent

>After eggs are refrigerated, they need to stay that way. A cold egg left out at room temperature can sweat, facilitating the movement of bacteria into the egg and increasing the growth of bacteria. Refrigerated eggs should not be left out more than 2 hours

Nice, this guy fuckin gets it...what kinda fridge is it? Zenith?

Savages I say!

>Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs.
Mainly because it's so cold over there.

Refrigerators are expensive, many Europeans cannot even afford one or share a communal fridge with 50-100 other people.

Why would I need to refrigerate eggs?
Why do ameriburgers need to wash and sterilize all their foods? Fucking chlorine washing meat...you crazy bastards. You realise you're all going to end up with no resistances to germs. Down the road you're only making yourselves sicker.

Europeans don't have to refrigerate their eggs.

No sir you are the heathen. Liking the contrast of cold ketchup on a warm piece of wood is fucking weird. Also ketchup taste better warm. It's the same as wine, when cold some of the flavors are hidden and/or reduced. There is a reason why litterally no fast food establishment keeps their ketchup cold. And no they don't have some special recipe.

Why even have a refrigerator, dickhead? Just eat everything out of your pantry

it's going to grow bacteria in it if you don't refrigerate it, you ignorant son of a bitch

No John, you are the bacteria

warm ketchup is going to start the next plague you dumb fucking cunt

Eggs don't have to be kept in the fridge. It doesn't make the eggs go bad neither, it's just irrelevant.

You can also usually hard boil an egg about two weeks after their expiration date. Submerge it in water, if it floats it's bad otherwise you can eat it.

Assume less, read more actual knowledge.

Americans also wash their chicken before throwing it in the 200° celsius hot pan.
Genius

>Submerge it in water, if it floats it's bad
Isn't that how they tested for witches?

Nah it was ducks.

the food poisoning will do that eventually for us

sucking cocks doesn't make you a girl

You may have just radically altered my opinion about cold ketchup wow in one moment everything changes

>Being this fucking retarded
Nice dubs tho, you colossal fucking faggot.

this

>because of the bacteria
>cubicle is the eggs natural defense against bacteria
So we wash the eggs ... what?
>cubicle
Twice. No accident.

Yes it does. Now tits or GTFO bitch.

I am an american that never refrigerates eggs, then again i also have my own chickens and use the eggs within a few days of being laid

this. places where they don't wash off the cuticle have lower rates of salmonella

So much retard in this thread. They don't refrigerate in mexico either. When I went on vacation there instead of posting on Sup Forums I researched it...

Eggs in north america and other parts of the world are washed before sold. Removing the protective layer they are squeezed out with.
If that protective layer is removed it MUST be refrigerated for freshness. If it is unwashed and still has all that healthy chicken vag juice and blood protecting it you can leave them unrefrigerated.
You can also coat washed eggs in cooking oil and keep them unrefrigerated in north america.
faggots...

Do Europe eats eggs with shit covered shells?

healthy chicken vag juice
I'm rock hard

petition to make cUKland great again and have it join as americas newest yet oldest state.
it will no longer be known as cUKland
it wont have to import mass amounts of hoards of heathens
no more cuck faggotry in power
police will be able to defend themselves and their country again
MAKE cUKLAND GREAT AGAIN, JOIN THE USA 2018

if your from the UK you shouldnt consider ytourself an actual euro fag

We get it you like eggs that are covered in fecal matter

I wondered for years why all these cake recipes I read said never ever eat the raw batter, or you'll die. I'd always eaten the leftovers from the mixing bowl as a kid.

nope, just a burger thing, being filthy degenerates.

Europeans don't need to.

Europe vaccinates their chickens against salmonella, so they can leave the eggs out for a while.

America does not vaccinate the chickens, so the eggs need to be kept refrigerated.

If you had a US egg in one hand and a Euro egg in the other, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

>whines about Americans washing foods
>posts British chlorine produce wash product

No. not a mexican...

It's a layer of oil that prevents anything soaking into the egg'd porous shell (or likewise the egg losing moisture and drying out) - removing it means your eggs are more likely to have stuff like that inside them than unwashed eggs.

Eggs are hatched in clutches that are lain plenty of days before being sat on and are then incubated for extensive periods without anything entering the egg to kill the chick.
It takes a special idiocy to think removing that protection makes their egg more hygenic to eat.

Wow, there're still people thinking egg is a single cell. Shit's not a single cell ur primary school teacher used it as an analogy

If you eat warm ketchup, you are literally a muslim or a commie

Wait so an egg isnt a single cell? I'm pretty sure it is, it's a gamete

You are wrong. Birds eggs are single cells. The largest on Earth actually.

ive been saying this for years thanks user

Of course not you dumbshit. We have clean corrals over here. The Amerifags need to wash their eggs because their hens are filthy, The egg shell retains the moisture and you refrigerate do you don't get salmonella and shit.

i waz being ironic

>our hens NEVER shit on their eggs or get dirty
KEK, tell yourself what you want

truth is Europeans don't have the same level of hygiene enforcement cause food is usually local, doesn't mean it's not covered in shit though.

washing the egg makes it susceptible to salmonella, that's all

eggs have a pellicle that protects the egg from infection and washing the eggs destroys it

I don't eat pig. Mud,shit and so on, ALLAHU AKHBA!!

srsly why haven't cUKs risen up and petitioned to join the US?
do they hate freedom? is that why they have so many ridiculous laws, and even more ridiculous ones coming in each year?
is it something in their water making them complacent faggots who are supposed to get raped and not give a fuck about it?

nearly everything you eat grows from mud and shit. Fruits and vegetables are made from shit. YOU are made from shit. Get over it.

PRANK

Well golly.

This just isn't

Eggcellent

Behavior

>all of Leviticus was just a prank by oldfags on religious tards

checks out

Euros don't wash eggs before the are sold, either. That leaves a protective coating of chicken pussy juice on the shell that prevents microorganisms getting through the mostly porous shell

Image relevant.

It's to easy to troll this thread.

>cold ketchup on a warm piece of wood
>a warm piece of wood

nigga u gay

They're sort of, but not really.

millerandlevine.com/ques/eggs.html