youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-wU9Ptpq6Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IN THE BACK OF THA CLUB WITH THA GOTH BOI CLIQUE

ICED OUT TEETH ON AN ICED OUT WHIP

WITH THE LIMOUSINE TINTS SO YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK

stop shilling the flavor of the week

if you think this kid will still be relevant in 10 years when he's 30, still has all those shitty tats, and isn't a cute little faggot anymore you're kidding yourself

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

>complaining about spacing
>in the same thead he's posting lil peep lyrics in all caps like a little girl
checks out

stop shilling this kid or i will report you

gothboi clique in the club in the back

Who you wanna hate now?
Pretty soon you gonna hate me (GothBoiClique)
Gettin' to the cake now
All the hate don't phase me
All the money that I make now
I'll never let it change me

>muh "hate me all you want I'm still popular and rich" cliche
god these lyrics are so generic and shitty. seriously how many rappers have we heard say these exact lines with maybe a few words arranged differently or added. raise your standards for lyricists guys.

It sounds good, his delivery is on point. So at the end of the day the lyrical quality doesn't really matter. You're just upset that you didn't think of the emo&rap fusion idea first. Peep is an innovator and if you think he won't be relevant ten years from now you're kidding yourself kid

>So at the end of the day the lyrical quality doesn't really matter.
please for the love of god get the fuck off this board

It's a hype track, the lyrics don't matter. He's got plenty of other songs with good lyrics

t. Hopsin

Bones did it first. Peep didn't innovate shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg

it fucking baffles me how many times bones has been copied and these kids eat it up every single time

Wew lad

nice b8

Bones is a /literallywho/ with zero swag. No fashion sense, making boring socially conscious "woke" rap for born in Le wrong generation kids. Peep is actually riding the cultural wave and winning

Peep does it better though

This.

Corduroy is probably the most influential rap song of the last years. XXXTENTACION wouldn't exist without this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ

>"This."
>reddit spacing
>likes Bones
It all checks out

there's no way you're older than 16. you're criticizing a musician for his levels of "swag" and fashion sense.

Bones just doesn't want to go mainstream. His producers are soundcloud producers. If he wanted to, he would be much more successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wU9Ptpq6Cc

>muh HE COULD BE MAINSTREAM IF HE WANTED TO
Oh look, it's another episode of Sup Forums praising a nobody who was semi-relevant four years ago just because he's obscure

Even if he wanted to go mainstream, he couldn't. Let's face it, people in the mainstream would never want to listen to Bones. He may have influenced a lot of the underground, but he's never evolved. All his shit sounds the same and he releases 20 mixtapes a year. Maybe if he messed around with his sound a little bit and took some time on a project, he might actually make something interesting

idk why you're responding to me, if the first thing you criticize an artist for is how they dress then you're a little faggot.

Bones is a numale.
Peep is sexy.
What's so hard to understand? Get over it

oh wow so you actually are a literal faggot. carry on then, just know that I respect your taste in music about as much as teenage girl who's in love with Harry Styles or Bruno Mars

hes just trolling. nobody believes peep is that good besides retarded russians and teenage girls.

oh wow so you actually are a literal faggot. carry on then, just know that I respect your taste in music about as much as a "real hiphop fan" who's in love with Joey badass or Bones

>Bones is a numale

Bones treats women like garbage, Peep treats them as if they are special beings.

>emo&rap fusion idea first
that shits been happening since icp, hollywood undead, crunkcore etc...

I have yet to mention who or why I like somebody, you're the one talking about how sexy and fashionable you think another dude is. it's cool to be gay but you're being pretty transparent about the real reasons you like lil peep. it has nothing to do with his actual music, you're just a superficial butt boy.

>Bones is a numale.
yea appropriating black culture is very pc

not him. but nu-males treat women like garbage. you realize that right?

Fucking gross

he's saving 2017 with all those great singles T B H

based masterrace bifag

>Bones is a /literallywho/
You know literally fuck all about this kind of music. Do your fucking homework before posting. Bones was doing this shit before they coined the term "cloud rap."

Not saying he's the best but he's one of the originators.

Go to bed Bones. No one except autistic basement dwellers listens to your shit

How original