Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
youtube.com/watch?v=p_b1TxEUiuA
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ye, because she is even worse than you can imagine.

yea but she's not trump either

least crazy tax policy at least

I caucused for her in Kansas because I am a dem because when I registered in highschool I hated bush and that great ear for yellow cake uranium. Bernie won though

both are shit

>$0.50 has been deposited into your 'Shilling for Hillary' account. Remember: Correct The Record!

why are the green american IDs the worst. we have a designated party for idiots like you

Shes got a nice rack too

>She isnt that bad

This is literally the only argument for Hillary

do you think that her tax policy isnt the least crazy?

says the green american ID

what party is that

Trump and Hill are that bad that we may have a libertarian get 10% of the vote.

She's a hollow bag of leather animated from within by intangible wisps of corruption and power-lust.

She's also keeping Bill drugged and under watch so that he doesn't say anything to ruin her campaign.

PETITION AGAINST HIS BITCH

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

Democrat

Designated cuck party

Just fill my country with refugees and illegals senpai

This is really all you need to know about Hillary.

tl;dr: She's in a box and there is no way out. Here we settle all hash.

1. The email is an appetizer. The evidence already in the public domain is sufficient to convict on 22 felony counts and is not in dispute.

2. Guccifer has Hillary's emails, via (((Blumenthal))). That is material evidence of damage to national security.

3. The Foundation was always the real target. The charges regarding bribery and influence peddling will bring down not only the House of Clinton, but dozens of careerists at Foggy Bottom as well.

Now the scream chorus:

"She'll get pardoned." Fine - that act alone is enough to end her campaign in a classic democrat eat their own blood orgy. I think this is a great outcome.

"They won't indict her." Also fine. There are several alternatives. Pagliano's grant of immunity denotes that there is a judge overseeing the investigation. That judge has subpoena, summons and warrant power. He can call anyone to testify he wants. And publicize whatever he wants within the boundaries of national security.
Furthermore, the FBI can turn to any number of alternate judges who may be more sympathetic should the original one decline for whatever reason.
In the nearly impossible event that the FBI finds no empathetic ear in the federal circuit, they leak everything, not to the press, but to the Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Defense Committees of both the House and Senate. With cc: to the White House. Want to see a real constitutional crisis when the congress has the smoking guns, and even the democrats on those committees can't believe how monumentally stupid she was? Toast is ready.

"She did nothing wrong" The campaign itself has already admitted guilt, intent is not required, and her defenses all add up to confessions.

The lockbox lid has already closed. There is no escape but to withdraw and retire from public life.

GTFO Shill

>"Hillary Clinton on LGBT"
youtube.com/watch?v=p_b1TxEUiuA

>Clinton talking in Alabama with a fake southern accent"
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

>"Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight"
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>"Hillary playing the woman card"
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

>Hillary killing coal
youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0

Mysterious deaths tied to Hillary Rodham Clinton

so because both are dogshit, i'm somehow a democrat?

Nice buns, too

You think the Department of Justice, the organization that not only failed to prosecute anyone responsible for the 2008 market crash they actually quit their jobs to get hired at the companies responsible, is going to prosecute a presidential candidate who is basically a mouthpiece for those companies a month before the DNC?

Its quite simple

Do you want refugees and illegals in the country or not?

That is the main issue in this election.

what are you even talking about

Shes Worse

Insane lesbian witch who routinely ruins the lives of anyone in her way

Corrupt and Israeli sponsored

>she sucks Islam's dick at every chance
>wants to ban guns once and for all

These are the only two issues I care about.

t. NM

I'm puking George Orwell was right

If my ID is green I'm voting democrat like all these other shills

She went back to Park Ridge, Illinois today which is her actual hometown despite what people say. I drove through from Des Plaines and saw a bunch of people protesting with signs saying she should belong in prison. Apparently my neighbor used to be close friends with her in high school but she mysteriously died like 10 years ago.