This just came up on my Facebook feed from a drug related group. Thoughts?

This just came up on my Facebook feed from a drug related group. Thoughts?

She's a keeper, for sure, but be mindful of your drinks, she might develop a... taste...

krokodile?
also what the fuck cooking self?

guys stop

Is that an infection from shooting up? I knew a guy who died from that.

>those hairy legs

That's a pretty fucking hairy leg to be a woman's.

What the fuck is going on here?

Yeah pretty sure that's just a woman posting some pic she found on Google mate

Its fake ffs. Look at the picture. And how the flesh is puffed up. Also if you look at how the flesh and skin looks nobly, it doesnt look like that in real life. Too many things about this pic screams fake. And no way in HELL is a woman like that (profile pic), gonna have THAT hairy legs..

> (OP) (You)
>Is that an infection from shooting up? I knew a guy who died from that.
> (OP) (You)
>What the fuck is going on here?
I've asked her what happened to her leg. Will post back

> (OP) (You)
>Its fake ffs. Look at the picture. And how the flesh is puffed up. Also if you look at how the flesh and skin looks nobly, it doesnt look like that in real life. Too many things about this pic screams fake. And no way in HELL is a woman like that (profile pic), gonna have THAT hairy legs..

You think a junkie with an open flesh wound would care about shaving her legs?

this is bait

>implying that leg is hers (look at that fucking hair on the side, it's a dude's leg)
>instead woman googles gross image
>then posts it on facebook because
> ???
sorry I got nothing

Probably something drug related like krokodile.
Definetely not just a wound.

Also don't know how people think they can get away with shit like that, as if no one ever sees them in real life.

Valid point. But i still dont believe its her leg.

plot-twist: it's her vaj

You stupid bitch. You stupid virgin edgy little bitch. You think you're better than me? I've slept with more girls than you have in your entire life you pathetic virgin. Fuck you. I have more muscle than you do fat in your fucking pathetic body. If you think your bitchass can handle me, my address is 7928 parke West drive 21061. I look forward to seeing you try rebelling against me, you stupid faggots.

This. Absolutely disgusting.