Why does Sup Forums hate me just because I'm a girl who was born with boy parts?

Why does Sup Forums hate me just because I'm a girl who was born with boy parts?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
youtube.com/watch?v=31uSqp02mWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get it fixed

Modern surgery can work miracles, but I shouldn't be forced to pay for it via my tax dollars

Now fuck off

get er done

Because you need to do a better job setting your bait

because you were a boy that wants to become what he never got

>Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

Don't you feel a bit daft and needy being a girl?

I swear to god, the mods should start banning all threads about trans fucking vestites that have absolutely shit do do with politics, KYS

I don't hate intersexed people. To be born with a rare genetic malformation that afflicts less than 1% of the population must be terrible.

Y chromosome = male
No Y chromosome = female

No such thing as "I'm a girl with boy parts".

You're either a girl or a boy.

Your a boy who likes to act and dress like a girl. You have a Y chromosome and will never be a woman.

Just accept your a girly man who is gay and no one will care. Just dont try and lie and say your a woman

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

You lucked out on the at birth coinflip and you still want to be something inferior? Why?

You're a dude forever

It's not just Sup Forums that hates you buddy

For the same reason I hate 4 sided triangles

10/10 post my friend

holy shit
10/10 response

So your insistence on being a girl overrides reality? People who would rather declare observable reality to be wrong before their own judgement bother me. Not people who feel like the opposite gender.

huehuehurhuehe

youtube.com/watch?v=31uSqp02mWM

Maybe because you are a fucking faggot

Because your parents were lied to

Because you're not.

Post-op trannies are gross dude, op is better off as a femme boy.

Because 70-80% drop transexual feelings over time, and those that go through with the operation are 20x more likely to commit suicide.
Quoting a psychology case study.

You're a gay man, not a straight woman, deal with it.

LONDON