WAS:Skins OLB Murphy banned 4 games for PEDs
BAL:'Ship has sailed' on Ravens keeping RT Wagner
NE:Report: No serious offers for Garoppolo, yet
CLG:GMs, scouts predict Mixon drafted on day two
BUF:Browns have 'significant interest' in Tyrod
BUF:FA CB Gilmore aiming for $14M-plus per year
CLG:Utah's Williams posts 2nd best RB Speed Score
CLG:Myles Garrett runs 4.64, has monster Combine
ARZ:FA Calais Campbell atop Broncos' wish list?
WAS:Redskins extend HC Jay Gruden through 2020
DAL:'Understanding' Romo won't sign with Redskins

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/06/desean-jackson-poised-for-a-big-thursday-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Fournette winning a ring as a rookie

I don't think he's going to last long enough for the Patriots to get him.

I don't think the Patriots will repeat.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did, but I wouldn't bet on it as of 3/6/17

Who can stop them?

I honestly think McCaffrey will end up being the #1 RB out of this class overall and will have a much longer career as it's not solely based on athleticism.

His form is absolutely perfect and he knows offenses and defenses schematically how to use that knowledge in his running.

That's why we're drafting him in the 1st

And here I thought you were just another retarded tripfag. Turns out you were also the Baltipoor Ravens' GM too!

And you can play him as a receiver. He catches with his hands, and doesn't take his eyes off the ball until it's secure.

>"F-Fucking Baltipoor" the redditor typed as he wheezed and chortled to himself. He had truly outdone himself this time

I like /ausnz/ so much

How does your mother feel about having raised such a fucking faggot son?

In theory most teams could stop them given the right opportunities.

Steelies could bounce back.

Half the Pats could get injured.

The NFC could unfuck itself for just one season

Why are we pretending that the Falcons didn't dominate the Patriots for 2/3's of that game and have a 25 point lead midway through the third quarter?

Why are we pretending that the Patriots are invincible when it took the greatest, most im-fucking-probable comeback of all time and a lucky coin flip for them to win?

not him, but many of us are still having trouble accepting that the falcons gave up a 28-3 lead in the third quarter of the owl

ATLfag detected

Someone should just fucking relocate the Ravens to Columbus already. NOW

Any day that niggers will stop posting on Sup Forums

Not really. I hate the Falcons and found their meltdown to be hilarious and entertaining, but it was first and foremost a meltdown (especially with that terrible play-call when they were in field-goal range) on their behalf that allowed the Patriots to win that game.

To act like the Patriots are unstoppable when they spent 3 quarters getting their shit pushed it is just a blatant fucking lie.

Why are all Ravens fans niggers and why is that shitskin Maori tripfaggot still posting in this general?

Why are you posting on this shitty Internet forum at 3 AM on a Monday instead of sleeping with your gf or otherwise preparing to contribute to society like any and every respectable adult?

because you touch yourself at night

NFL insider Charles Robinson: Eagles open to trading Jordan Matthews

I'd be okay if it was for a 2nd round pick, but not team in their right mind would trade a 2nd rounder for an average at best wr. Then again, I probably said the same thing about Bradford and a 1st round pick.

Because Baltipooran tripfaggot niggers like the Maori shitskin and Old Nigger Bay literally make /nfl/ uninhabitable and not the way it used to be.

How about YOU go to bed yourself? Better get ready before Jamal shoots you, fucking cuck.

>tfw no gf because i only like guys
>also tfw it's offseason
time to tune into the games the nfl uploaded to youtube

>tripname
>calling others redditors

Back to the shitskin-infested safe space they call r/NFL with you, Maori faggot

California is a hellhole

This. Maybe the Ravens should be relocated there if they want to attract more niggers to their nonexistent """fan"""base.

Could you remind me again who won?

For the record, I was the guy who posted

I don't think the Pats are unstoppable.

Not the Ravens, fucking shitskin Maori faggot.

Irrelevant team since ever. All of their wins are meme and should be discarded immediately. Their best player in franchise history is an actual dindu. Explain yourself now.

Sup Forums detected yet again.

>waa waa everyone I dislike is Sup Forums

Ratbirds fan detected. Don't you have some bull to prep?

You are completely missing the point.

I'm fully aware that the Patriots won, but if you think the most complete collapse in the history of the owl inviting the Patriots to barely sneak into overtime and win via a coin-flip is convincing enough to imply that they can't be challenged or stopped, you're a fucking retard.

Which wouldn't be all that surprising, considering your flag.

>Don't you have some bull to prep?

Unironically proving my point even further.

i think the only ones who did truly challenge the patriots were the seahawks. both very balanced in regards to their offense and defense, but brady and belichick both sort of knew the falcons were an inexperienced super bowl team as they were saying teams usually get tired around the third quarter and whaddya know the falcons were gassed by the time the third quarter ended. mind games!

>win via a coin-flip
They won via scoring more points

It bothers me that you believe poor conditioning led to that meltdown but not enough for me to explain all the reasons for which you're wrong.

I'm tired.

Because a coin-flip gave them the ball first and the Falcons never got a chance to answer in OT.

>Because a coin-flip gave them the ball first and the Falcons never got a chance to answer in OT.
They had a chance to answer with their defense. Coin toss is far from decisive in OT games

>the only man to lead a 15 win team to a one and done
>cried when Brett Favre BTFO in the locker room
>run out of the play offs twice by Kaepernick
>throws 2 INTs and loses after being gifted 5 turn overs by his defense against Seattle
>needed a hail mary play beat the former 0-16 Detroit Lions
>btfo by Matty "blow a 25 point lead" Ice
>zero SB appearances since 2011

is he finished?

Yes, the Falcons technically had a chance, but their chance was definitely less opportune than the Patriots.

We're talking about two offensively-driven teams here. Winning the coin-flip isn't decisive but it was definitely an advantage if you'd rather face your opponent's defense than their offense. Don't be fucking dumb.

>two offensively-driven teams

The Patriots had the no. 1 scoring defense.

Are you trans?

Which is still irrelevant to the point I'm making.

Are you experiencing oppression? Don't smile at me bitch.

>We're talking about two offensively-driven teams here
Patriots are a balance driven team and balance wins championships. They were well equipped to lose the toss and still be in position to win.

That's why they're favourites to win next year too.

So when the Broncos sign Romo they're going to be odds on favorites to win the next owl right?

Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question. Of course they are.

>putting a 37 year old QB that breaks a bone every time he's hit behind a bottom 5 O-line in a division with Mack, Bosa, Ingram and Houston
Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong here

>sign Andrew Whitworth
>draft Cam Robinson
>???
>Profit!

Elway won't be willing to pay as much as other teams

>Andrew Whitworth
He's utter shit now.

t. Bungles fan

they'd be better off drafting david webb in a later round and developing him than paying 15 million for a sheet of glass

davis webb*

>ignoring the schedule they played

Their defense was 16th in DVOA

They're already developing their 2016 first round pick Lynch. The idea would be that Romo gives them a much better chance to compete now while Lynch can take another year or two on the bench.

>t. Bungles fan

cleary you're not. Andrew Whitworth has been one of the most underrated and consistent OT's in the NFL for the last 10 years. He ranked No.2 overall in PFF for O linemen over the 2016 season and allowed 15 pressures total in 637 snaps

Any team would improve adding him to their roster

Because the Falcons weren't playing like a team up 21-3 through the half. The Pats had a fumble inside the 30 when they were driving hard down field and stopping the Falcons on D pretty effectively when the game was still zero all (the resulting ATL drive resulting in a TD), then Brady's very uncharacteristic pick 6. Two plays go differently and that game could easily have been 17-7 Pats led instead of 21-3 ATL lead going into the half. The Falcons were lucky to ever be ahead desu.

why do you claim to be a ravens fan when youre constantly sucking off the giants?

Everyone just remember how adamant and """""""""""""""""""""""sure""""""""""""""""""""""""" flaccid's fu manchu was about his godawful chiefs giants super bowl """"""""""""""""""""""""""""prediction""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why wide receivers don't play cornerback aswell ?
They're the best suited for both position or maybe cornerbacks are just failed wide receiver (people with slippy hands ?)

I thought they were a better team than everyone else did going into the season and they proved it. They just shit the bed in the playoffs

I think a lot of teams are extremely talented however strangely nobody accuses me of "sucking off" the Titans or Chiefs in the same way even though those two + Giants were the 3 teams I was very high on all off season and going into 2016

Ahh yes because everyone else on Sup Forums clearly saw the Atlanta Falcons making it to the Superbowl right? Top fucking cuck

Bengals fan detected

Haven't won a playoff game since before the ravens existed KEK

On the other hand Baltimore Just sitting back enjoying their two rangs

Na Bengals fans know better than to talk shit about anyone but the Browns

Because it's a different technique to playing CB than it is WR. The footwork and reads are completely different.

> maybe cornerbacks are just failed wide receiver (people with slippy hands ?)

This happens in college and high school, where speedy lanky players that can't catch are made to play CB instead of WR. NFL is way too late for a stone-handed WR to learn how to play corner.

>all these excuses
>b-b-but the cointoss wasn't fair!
>i-i-if Atlanta had a chance on offense first they would've scored too!

Did you forget the entire 4th quarter? It was NE's defense keeping ATL's offense from scoring that allowed the comeback in the first place, you kettlehead.

Why is Jabrill Peppers working with the defensive backs? He worked with the Linebackers yesterday?

>Terrelle Pryor retweets MMQB interview with Howie Roseman
>"There may not be a more important position in sports than the Quarterback. And if you have one, you have a chance every year
>Howie Roseman used the word "historic" to describe the quality and depth at the running back position in the 2017 NFL Draft.
>TB:Report: Glennon to command $14-15M per year
Eagles trading chase Daniel confirmed, every backup QB uppity for a payday
Praise the 5-D chess master

He's got cornerback/safety size at 6-1 205(not sure if that's the official measurements though)
But he played linebacker in college afaik
Also 205 might be a bit too heavy for corner so SS looks his speed

He came in a 5'10" 213. He's only playing safety and he said he's a safety himself

>Americans still pretend that the OT coin toss isn't bullshit

Like it would be fine if you just admit it's for broadcast and sponsor reasons, but your brand loyalty means you unironically argue it's fair

He wants to be a safety and only played lb cos his college needed him to

Holy kek how do you lie 3 inches about your manletism
Yeah looks like he can only be a big safety because he's too small to really be an effective linebacker and too short and heavy to keep up with receivers
Hope he has good instincts because 0fumbles and 1int
His draft stock plummeting

The team that gets the ball first in NFL OT has a lower win % than the team that goes first in football penalty shootouts.

nobody cares about your crying except soccer fans

Literally no one thinks it's fair unless it's their team that won

Falcons fan pls go

I'm a pats fan dummy

literally fuck off

Each team has had 60 minutes to beat each other, you avoid the possibility of sudden death by beating your opponent in regulation.

Kill yourself. He was tops in the cones drills but only average for the class in everything else.

which one is legit
which one isnt

The black one is a bust.

Besides coming at 5'10" he's had a great combine so far

But since both teams failed at that, it's reasonable to put one team at a disadvantage in the OT?

whats your genius solution? rock paper scissors?

>Glennon
>15 mil a year

The absolute state of the NFL in the current year. Just ban the forward pass already.

>NE:Report: No serious offers for Garoppolo, yet
>BUF:Browns have 'significant interest' in Tyrod

>tfw will never make millions scamming NFL teams

120m really opened the door for paying huge amounts of money for halfway-decent QBs

this is less than what osweiler got last year

>Crashing this QB market... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>We're giving it back to you, the backup quarterbacks

Team A starts with the ball, if they score a touchdown/FG Team B gets the ball with one shot at doing the same????

So college rules?

but then people complain that team A got the ball first instead of team b

try again

Those are pretty much college rules and the coin toss affects the win % even more than under NFL rules

Team going 2nd has the advantage under college rules since they know their situation and what they have to do. For example, if team A scores a touchdown, then team B now has 4 downs to match them and can go all out while team A has to drive with turnovers and field position in mind

I don't watch college football, but even though there's no perfect system for settling draws
surely allowing both teams a shot at scoring is more fair than the game ending just because
the team who won the coin flip manages to score on their first drive?

this fucking DB class is unreal, you can get a starter in the fucking 5th or 6th this year

all these white draftfu's
ryan glasgow, nate gerry, mccaffery, steelhammer, ben gedeon, vince beigel, boulware even, baby watt, matt milano, switzer, hansen, kupp, feeney, lamp, elflein, pocic, hunter dimick

and yet the only good TE's are black guys. weird draft. well jake butt looks good and I really like cole hikutini but he's like samoan or whatever.

just a great year for people that need DB's

The losing team's defense should've done better.

College rules favour the team going 2nd more than the NFL rules favour the team going 1st.

In the NFL, the team going first wins 54% OTs. In college, the team going second wins 55% OTs

What's your point? They still both got an equal shot at scoring.

The team that wins in OT didn't manage to win in regulation either.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/06/desean-jackson-poised-for-a-big-thursday-deal/