Should i get automatic mazda 3 or manual mazda 3

should i get automatic mazda 3 or manual mazda 3

I wouldn't buy a mazda. But since you are, get the stick.

what would u get

it depends on how much traffic you have where you live.
if your average speed is 10-15mph for a 10 mile journey get the fucking auto

you get whatever you want to get homie.

I vote manual, it's cheaper, more reliable, easier to fix, and more fun. Mazda also makes a really good feeling manual transmission. I drive a manual in stop and go traffic all the time. I have no clue what everyone is on about. It's fine.

Also, yes, get the Mazda. Unlike many, they don't seem to have the common problem of carbon buildup with their direct injection system.

not driving a superior German Engineer

have fun owning that shitbox outside of warranty

OP, if you sit in traffic during your commute, get the auto. otherwise, get the manual and enjoy.

Only if you sell it before the warranty is up!

should i get a washing machine or a wash board and bucket

German Engineers get a bit wheezy after about 5mph

For laundry purists there is only one answer!

laughed harder than i should

cade os anao?
reportem-'se
Sao Paulo master race aqui

Manual you fucking cuck it might just help you get laid

a manual you ding dong.
and don't drive anything made in germany.

>superior
>audi
nigger you are fucking high

Only real answer: get an MX5 and stop fuckin around, pussy

Pull underwear forward.
Look down.
See a penis? : manual.
See a pucci? : automatic.

show me what you faggots drive

Stick is the way to go. Automatic feels fucking weird after. Driving stops feeling like a chore and is always enjoyable with stick. Automatics get boring and takes away from the experience. Plus if you have a friend who drives one and is too fucked up to drive, you don't wanna be that idiot who couldn't come through.

It's all up you and what you prefer. Either way they're very reliable vehicles that most people over look/don't give enough credit.

Daily driver? Spend a lot of time sitting in traffic? Don't even think about a manual.

Toy or a car that you drive in an area with little bumper-to-bumper traffic? Enjoy your manual transmission as God intended you to.

Focus ST

The traffic thing isn't a big deal. Stop and go traffic isn't a big deal if you have a good clutch. I see people kill their engines in the same traffic I drive stick through and fucking laugh at their stupidity!

Are you a good driver? Stick. Are you an autistic/texting driver? Automatic.

An MX5 that's out of warranty and doesn't break. Also an F150 that's out of warranty and doesn't break.

No Mazda 3, rented one in AZ for vacation, they are slow AF! Couldn't keep up with traffic, and it's so slow to accelerate, that it felt unsafe at times.

Dat torque steer doe.

You wouldn't buy one where you start the fucker with a hand crank
It's called an AUTOmobile for a reason
Get the automatic

rotary phone or iphone x?

Manuals are more fun and they are much less likely to get stolen because thieves don't know how to drive them. But automatics are more practical.

It's 2017, manual is literally pointless. No ones going to be impressed and it's not powerful enough to make a manual trans worthwhile.

dont get an ST if you care about your penis size. WRX hatches or STIs will do everything you want in mazda and they also come with a free vape, backwards hat, and a slutty fuckhole

My dad has had one for many years now and I swear to god this. I'm terrified to drive that fucking death trap.

Neither. Get an Alfa Romeo Gulietta, manual. There is no automatic, unless you're a faggot.

faggot.

oh please. it's no slower than a Civic, Sentra, Corolla, Impreza, 200, etc. all cars in that segment are slow, but at least the Mazda can handle.

>Are you a good driver? Stick. Are you an autistic/texting driver? Automatic.

Truth

It's just too lightweight and as such has very poor traction. I regularly lose traction on the front wheels accelerating from a dead stop even without rain.

>i'm not strong enough to hold the wheel

It prob has shitty high MPG tires, easy fix

this

you need tires. there's nothing wrong with the car. and if you still have traction issues with new tires, you need an alignment.

Nope. New tires. I'm telling you were convincing him to sell it for something safer because I had to drive it for a weekend while my car was in the shop and he was out of town and I almost died twice. Car is terrifying on the freeway.

Enjoy massive depreciation. Buying a new German car is the poorest financial choice you can make. Your much better off with a Lexus.

Car had new tires and alignment was fine. It's just a big gokart.

Auto. Manuals are just automotive fedoras

Turbocharged KIA Soul.