What is going on with the Pope?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE

Guys I need answers WHY WHY WHY does the Pope do this! Everytime I hear anything new about him it's always him pandering to Muslims rapefugees, asking for white genocide (No borders execpt mine, and take in the refugees but I won't)
I'm a Catholic and I can't understand him

Is this guy the antichrist? He is genuinely abominable

Papist preaches degeneracy

news at 11

I think he's forgotten the most important teaching of Jesus: That you love your neighbour AS YOURSELF; meaning that helping others does not imply neglecting your own needs.

>Why does the Pope follow the teachings of Jesus? Why isn't he a miserable hate-filled asshole like us?

KILL THE HERETIC POPE

Jesus taught by the word not the sword
Unlike the Muslims he tries to compare him to

I wish I could tied The Pope and Paul Joseph Watson together and set them on fire. It would be funny to watch them burn.

He is fucking nigger tier. He's garbage.

>spreading the gospel by sending missionaries is the same as conquest

somebody PLEASE kill this heathen

What this user said...

My Polish grandparents hate him and say he is not to be trusted!

We better get another Pope John II after this guy

fuck that, we need another Urban II

He's infected with the theory of cultural relativism

>be catholic
>be adamantly anti-muslim
>get angered by the situation in europe everyday
>have this guy as your religions leader

kill me now we need a good DEUS VULT tier pope

He's here purely to bring disunion.

A real man of faith would go into foreign nations and spread the gospel. This man is a imposter. People die everyday holier than him

True
Ok but how the hell does a guy like that get elected?
I think it is because the Vatican thought that with Obama and Merkle, and everyone shitiing on them for the pedophile thing that they tried to fix. That they thought they needed to get someone "current", "progressive", and "of the people"
I don't think they thought about the silent majority and only thought of the media firestorm that they could not stop

I am starting to believe a lot of speculation that Benedict was pushed out. I can't imagine how it was done, but the why is not hard to fathom. The left has routinely been corrupting organizations from within. You can persecute Christians, but so long as they have a moral core, you can't destroy them.

We have routinely been seeing the church, protestant and Catholic, being taken over by leftist elements that preach what has traditionally been found to be a sin (such as gay marriage). That ruins that moral high ground. We also see the church becoming weak apologists.

Christianity was never a weak religion. People talked about being god-fearing, not about Jesus cuddling everyone even if they were completely corrupt and had no willingness to change. The church began crusades. It had an angelic pantheon consisting of warriors and eldritch abominations more terrifying than many pagan monsters. All of that has been waning in recent years, and it's easy to see why.

Francis is the culmination of a leftist plan destroying the church. This is just yet another result of the long march through the institutions. The church was always something they had to destroy, even moreso than education and journalism.

One of the horsemen is conquest. That horsema is also depicted often as Jesus.

Conquest is also depicted as the Antichrist

One thing we must watch for.
Revelation 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The Catholic Hierarchy has been a puppet of the CIA since the jews won WW2. With Bergoglio they've reached the highest rank of the Church.

Bergoglio is literally irrelevant for Catholics and non Catholics, so who cares.

bump

>cuckstianity

Regarding the third secret of Fátima:

>In March 1990, Cardinal Oddi confirmed the belief of many that in the Third Secret "the Blessed Virgin was alerting us to the apostasy in the Church", and that the date for its revelation, 1960, indicates that "the Secret had something to do with the convocation of Vatican II.”

>"How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady of the Roses, May 13, 1978

All the crap that is going on in the Catholic Church has been forecasted since at least 1917.

Argentina doesnt suffer from Islamism. He will never understand that

>I don't think they thought about the silent majority and only thought of the media firestorm that they could not stop
that encompasses literally everyone, which is why everything is going to hell lately. if people would just tell sjw cry-babies to shut the fuck up instead of pandering to them, we'd be in a much better place. but no, gotta appease the media

Papist scum showing their true colors again.

>That look of thinly veiled disgust
Fucking Jesuits.

He is on the demoralizing payroll. We are attacked by both our governments and the church.

We are living in the end times.

I think he's influenced by two things:
1. South American Liberation Theology, basically marxism/communism in Catholic clothing
2: Western European clergy. Religion is dead in Western Europe, this is the last generation of priests and they know it. They embraced the 1968 revolution together with the rest of their countries'elites and it destroyed their churches. Nobody goes there and nobody goes into semminars. They believe in nothing, can't fight for anything and basically want a swift euthanasia. They are afraid of conflict with muslims because it hurts and they do not have the guts. They know Western Europe will be islamic and they don't mind as long as they don't get decapitated. So they pressure Francis to never confront muslims, never rock the boat and just make the final death of Catholicism in their countries as painless as possible.

Reminder that Orthodox Christianity is the only answer.

This

O.P., why are you still imbibing that heresy? Going down with the ship, then don't stand in my way... ANTI-WHITE

CLOSET HOMO
L
O
S
E
T

H
O
M
O

I'd be happy about being a Protestant if the Church of England weren't the biggest cucks in the game. They've been prepping the bull since the 70s

This, they are based as fuck and hardcore.

The real pope is still alive. That guy there is just an impostor that tricked his way into power

>thy kingdom come
I don't think you understand the context. The early church was bringing the new word to the world. All of it. In hopes of bringing the world under one universal following of Jesus Christ. This is a spiritual war. A holy war as it goes.
Similarly Muhammad's followers wanted to spread their religion. But instead of peacefully preaching they bullied, seduced, and killed everyone in their way. Convert or die.
The ideas are the same, make this world a kingdom of God, but fundamentally different in ideology.
I sincerely suggest reading up on your St. Thomas Aquinas regarding these matters.

he looks like a bond villain though

>GUYS
>WHY?
>SERIOUSLY
First off, the nose on the guy is quite a clue. I'm not spoonfeeding you, and if you actually care about being intelligent, you shouldn't want to be spoonfed. You won't value the knowledge the same way as you would, otherwise. Three things for you to look up. Jesuits. Black Pope. Council of Nicea.

He was a NatSoc agent at his childhood. Pretty based

>I'm a Catholic
>I can't understand [the Pope]
pick one.

A good Catholic always "understands" the Pope and follows his directives, like a good
goy. Your inability to fathom the global plan of organized jewry and their principle tool, the Roman
Catholic Church, is what limits you. Racemix, goyim - a christian is neither Roman nor Greek.
Racemix, goyim - the holy father commands it, and you shall obey, or your soul will burn in eternal
hellfire.

why is it okay for him to sleep on the job?

READ UP ON BELLA DODD'S LIFE ON WIKI
READ HER BOOK: SCHOOL OF DARKNESS

I wonder what would happen if a small group of fanatical evangelicals raided the Vatican and slaughtered the pope and half the cardinals and then crowned a new heir to saint peter and who then declared a new crusade

If this happens will you answer the call? if some rogue baptist maniac from the south cut of francis's head and declared himself Caesar would you follow him?

He is a South American retarded monkey.

So much for the Last Pope.

The church has lost a lot of influence, which means diminishing earnings.
So, their frontman has to employ every trick available to gain sympathy and remain recognizable.
These tricks have been laid out by other (frontmen) politicians: They go all Justin Trudeau on screen, as this gets them votes from the normie crowd.

If you truly are a Catholic, then brace yourself.
This will start long and bumpy ride.