Need to shave that

Ye I know

I'll wait

Not shaving it now. If it was shaved what would you do to me

Shoot my load inside you

Tell me in detail

Post your dick

If you tell me what youd do to me

Kiss and caress my way from your face down to your hard cock, which I begin to lick.
Let me see it, so I can imagine you stuffing my mouth with it?

would love to gulp that down

You want to use my face like a pussy? Take my mouth's virginity with your veiny cock.

Tell me what youd do to me / let me do to you

Detail tell me what you want me to do to you

dyel/10. eat and go to the gym

How old are you?

Gonna post more pics or what?

If you tell me in detail what you want me to do to you / you to me

kiss on your abs, post more

Tell me how you want it

you bi or gay?

I'd love to kiss your neck and rub your chest, feeling your cock get hard through your jeans.
I'd get on my knees... Savoring the time it takes to undo your belt, unzip your fly, and pull your pants over your hardened dick.
Seeing a big bulge in a pair of tight underwear makes my mouth water and my mind go blank.

Bi

mmm :3

I want to share a MILF with you and make out with you and her together.

Show your face please, you're super hot

Detail

No

C'mon. stud, you gotta give us some material to work with. More cock with those sexy abs.

If you tell me how you want it

Use me like a girl..
Fill me with your hot throbbing cock.
Might as well give my tight boy-hole's first time to you, Stud.

I want detail

Cryforattention/10

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

More detail better pics. Ill finger my ass if good enough

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

"360" and walk away... are you a fucking mong

this is bait

post another like that, you look so smooth
Id rub your stomach and cock

Tell me how you want it then

Its perfect the way it is id love to give you a rimjob while jacking you off and get rid of thoes girl panties your a man act like one

id rub our dicks together while we make out

>get rid of thoes girl panties
this
also do you have a kik

Detail

Ye srnd me yours

ill drip some precum into your bellybutton

length?

5 and a half

keep posting

While you are not bad looking and the dick seem to be quite nice i would still impose myself over you and start to use you as ny sex toy actually visiting you at work and make you show yoursrlf right to the edge of you coworkers seeing you how much you love me...
Make it interesting for me and i might continue.

Also kik available: terente.banu
I dont stick too much on Sup Forums usually.

also, shave your pubes

i guess but i prefer dad bods