Is it wrong to feel sad we live such short lives?

Is it wrong to feel sad we live such short lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
time.com/4711023/how-to-keep-your-dna-from-aging/
youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, if anything its normal. most people ignore that feel. shouldnt let it depress you though, accept it and live life

I feel sad that I accepted this fact and the insignificance and still it is difficult for me to just do things that are uncomfortable. It gets better though.

I'm trying my dude

Bahahaha Pickle Rick

d00d that was a good episode

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

No its pretty normal, early stages of nihilism, just makes the time you have here that much sweeter

Seen it

Seems good. I just have this feeling there's stuff out there that we're missing out on and we're gonna die before we find it

Saved. I feel with you Sup Forumsro. But you have 2 options.
1. You live past 100
2. Go to space near a black hole and you'll technically time travel.

No day like today then. All of the rest of your life to do shit that will make you happy. Learn a language, fly a kite, raise a pet lizard, go bungee jumping, whatever it is that you think will make you happy and you wanna try, the only thing stopping you from doing it is not doing it at all.

We'll miss out on reaching another star, colonizing another planet. Andromeda colliding with the milky way, etc all the cool shit

True that. I would like to learn a language

I know and it sucks

Some research suggest that what we know about again is wrong, and that aging can be reversed so our lifespans may be able to be extended
time.com/4711023/how-to-keep-your-dna-from-aging/

You can start learning a language with Duolingo

Which language? Ive been looking at german and several slavic denominations, all of it seems very cool to have another way of expressing thoughts

I'm currently learning German and it's kind of difficult, but it's also fun

+ to that. Duo lingo is a very good teaching tool

Think I've read that before

I'll check it out

Dutch or Japanese. Maybe a nordic language too

It's good for beginning to learn a language, but make sure to not use it as your only tool

get girlfriend and start a family

Theres no afterlife
[Spoiler]there wasent a "before life"
Either [spoiler]

Dutch is really similar to German and it looks really cool because of their funky spellings

I want a girlfriend, but not kids. I don't like kids

I know that's why I want to live longer

Yeah that's one reason I like it, it's like a two-for-one

have fun missing out on life

Sort of. The afterlife is better depending on what you do in life. I have the details if anyone's interested. On the fast track to Hell so there's really no point in withholding it for the integrity of my soul anymore, might as well release it into the ether.
Hell self-amplifies, by the way.

Why do you say that?

Harm noone. Live well.

I'm interested

Bad vibe from you, no go.

I still prefer German because it doesn't have as much -ach sounds if you know what I mean

Fuck....can you atleast explain why?

Yeah, I feel you

because you will probably regret not having kids later, and some people find having a family fun

Born too late to discover the world born to early to search the stars

True, I might have 1 kid at the most

I feel sad that my life is so long.

Why user?

Hm. Guess it was paranoia. Sorry I have demons stalking me, that's kind of how bad my descent has become, but as I've come to learn once you cross the event horizon, at least for me, you spiral off in one of two directions, Heaven or Hell. I fucked up and am spiraling off to Hell, so my life as of now will be getting progressively worse at faster rates.
But from what I know so far Hell is essentially debt and a loss of control, reliance essentially, selfishness, tempting to be so but will gradually sap your willpower and transfer it to other people so they become more sadistic and drain you further. It's like an addiction, almost best never to start.
I have descended way fucking far. I can not sleep anymore, everything I do causes mild amounts of pain, I can not shower or eat without feeling gross and humiliated. My attraction to women has been depleted, my emotions are shot, vision is infected with a tainted yellow film. But more specifically my entire life has warped into an insidious, backwards mockery of what it could have been and it continues to scrape down the fabric of my sanity daily.

Just depression. I don't have what it takes to kill myself but I really wish it would all just speed up and get to the end so I can die.

So hell is like an addiction that you can't quit?

Nope. In fact, that time limit is what drives us and gives us purpose. Our sense of mortality is why we do today instead of putting off until tomorrow. Embrace it, user.

Somewhat, that implies there are other options when in fact there are no more. Once you go into Hell, every option becomes wrong, even the ones that seem right. Hell is inescapable, and it is so cruelly designed that it actually taunts you with possibilities to escape, just so it can harvest the hope it inspires.

born just in time to browse memes

I know that feel Sup Forumsro. Life is cruel to some people and it sucks. Just remember nothing can make you happy, you have to make yourself happy

I'll try dude

Sounds terrible. So you're sure it's not too late to get on the path to heaven instead?

Born just in time to get trips

For me, yes, the debt I've amassed is so extraordinarily massive that it continues to grow daily and it becomes that much harder to get back to Heaven. So, basically, it is getting harder faster than my ability to compensate for it, since I get weaker daily as well. Soon I'll just die and probably writhe in eternal agony, being chased naked by hounds in burning fields was one vision that came to mind. Not the best but I think what taunts me worse is that Hell is actually crucial to the operation of Heaven. Souls don't simply annihilate upon death, I sincerely wish they do, but once they are created, they continue to develop ad infinitum.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

>Cassini entering Saturn's atmosphere @ 17,000 mph

Cassini:
"I'm scared"

"But I'll keep sending Saturn's gravity and IR heat data"

"01010101101001010100101010111001101010101010101001000010101010101101010101010101010100101010101010101"

"Do you guys read me? I'm just entering Saturn's upper atmosphere"

"My HD camera arm has just broken off"

"But my RCS thrusters are stilling working"

"Navigation still on.... Guys! Guys I'm staring to see..... the....Satur...."

I think you have the strength and ability to get back to heaven, but you can't give up. You can do it

What does this mean?

That is sadly impossible.
See the gift of Heaven is bestowed upon those who do not know what is inside it. I, having failed my life test, know what Heaven is like, therefore my entry is now barred, because I know now, and I am seeking reentry. Had I passed my life test, I wouldn't have even known that Heaven actually existed until I passed, but now I do, and so I can never work my way back up.
That is how cruel Hell is really is.
I would honestly be shrieking in rage and agony if my emotions weren't hollowed out into a state of idle compliance.

What was your life test?

It weakens me further to state it directly, and it is likely that you won't believe me anyway, part of the cruel irony of my damned soul, and I won't even feel sympathy for it.
Cowards burn in Hell, do well to remember that, and try your best to be courageous.

Ok I will, thank you