2014-2015 - 31 goals in 51 games

>2014-2015 - 31 goals in 51 games
>'one season wonder, he'll be shit next season
>2015-2016 - 28 goals in 50 games
>'two season wonder, just watch he'll be in the Championship in a few years time'
>2016-2017 - 24 goals in 28 games so far
>...

When are people going to recognise Kane as the world class striker that he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2276241/Phil-Neville-I-The-Manc-Everton-moment-I-took-Ronaldo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only retards dont acknowledge him as a very good striker. Top 10 right now without a doubt.

I mean, it's Tottenham

How much is he worth in a world of 90 million pogbas???

Seeing as the EPL is maybe 1 step above the Senegalese league it doesn't mean much

>When are people going to recognise Kane as the world class striker that he is?

When he moves to a big club

only scores when he plays. three season wonder fraud.

lukaku is streaky asf and people still rate him more than kane

kane will probably move to a big club for like 120m one day and go totally cold like torres

>24 goals in 28 games
Own goals don't count, so 23

It's because there's a shitload of Chelsea foreign bandagoners on Sup Forums and their understanding of being a real fan is hating Spuds and Arsenal.

everyone hates arsenal tbf

tottenshit system babby, outside the team he won't perform

prove it. oh wait you can't so fuck off.

How far did the English team get in the Euros?

But can doesn't play in an EPL

ouch

further than holland and poo peeland

Even the likes of Suarez wouldn't have been able to do anything in that shambles of a team

Not really his fault when the rest of the team are aids

>poo peeland

>outside the team he won't perform
>uh prove it
>do so
>well yeah actually not his fault

>made it further than a non european team in a European tournament
Wow congratulations

if he was truly the calibre you make him out to be, he'd be able to make a difference.

you mean like Messi did in the WC final?

If you call that proving it then all the medication and logic in the world isn't going to help your autism

At least Argentina made it out of the group stage, where we're Spain, England, Portugal and Italy?

exactly, messhit isn't good enough to make a difference either

lmao as if kane had carried his team to the final

you're getting a bit desperate here

You said he would preform with a non-Tottenham. He played for a non-Tottenham team and did not perform.

it doesn't quite work like that unfortunately.

>2016-2017 - 24 goals in 28 games so far
i knew he was doing well this year but i didn't realize his numbers were that high. i'm thinking spurs are going to get broken up before they win a title.

now, as for his potential, i don' t like the fact that he doesn't play well in European competitions. that tells me his team isn't prepared to adapt and figure out how to win games against different competition.

Hahaha that's its really, /spee/ in a nutshell.

>literally every footballer in the world and who has ever lived is shit.

I literally didn't say that though. I said it's not his fault. Learn to reading comprehension nigga

So you're saying the fact that he can't perform well outside of Tottenham or in Europe doesn't matter?

stat pads against shit teams. la liga material.

It does

High calibre = decides games

Standard/Good calibre = gets the job done, nothing more beyond that

He's good, but he isn't world class.

He's just a 15 season wonder la, won't be anything much after his form goes away la

When madrid buy him an use get cucked the fuck out

>be harry Kane
>have immense strike partnership with Dele Alli but are forced to play with one of the most uninspiring overrated England captain AND striker in Wayne Rooney while Dele is told to play deep and away from you despite showing a good partnership during qualifying games
>be a great header and a threat in the box but get told to do corners instead (seriously wtf)
>lead every (counter) attack yourself and not be a pace merchant (is he's either gonna give the ball away or get fouled)
>be 22 years old and hope for gods sake you don't ruin your promising career already like other footballers have

I think he did alright, considering.

he was the worst player on the field against Iceland

When he signs to real madrid

>be 22 years old
wtf he looks like he's 35

Nice, well reasoned post, something to think on when looking at OP's stats.

As someone who dislikes England, you have a future world class player there hopefully.

Looking forward to the media ruining his career after a poor performance in a big game though, you are your own worst enemy.

this

seriously fuck rooney, most insipid, fraudulent statpadder to ever don an england shirt

Italy knows.

>play for big club
>lol he's a system babby, I'll rate him when he plays for Stoke in a cold windy night

>play for small club
>lol big fish in small pond, I'll rate him when he does this in a big club

There's no winning sometimes.

How about being able do both and proving your worth at multiple levels of the game? Really wouldn't say that's unfair when you're judging for top quality

That's Sup Forums in a nutshell. Every videogame/film/album/book/OS/console/player that has ever lived is shit.
It's like that kid at school who attention whored by being contrarian.

It's just a case of hating what is popular

1996 SF
1998 RO16
2000 QF
2002 QF
2004 (Rooney debut) QF
2006 (Rooney red card) QF
2008 did not qualify
2010 RO16
2012 RO16
2014 Group stage
2016 RO16
2018 hopefully his last fucking tournament, I predict a lucky scrape through groups with no thanks to him and we lose to some shitter in the RO16 thanks to him but the media picks on Dele anyway.

Kane, Slayer of everton and stoke well fucking done lad, maybe it'll finally come home you fucking useless prick.

>2000 QF
>the city of you

It's ok though, we all want to forget that phil neville tackle

>only scores against big clubs
>lol can't do in on a regular basis

>only scores against mid-table and lower clubs
>lol can't do it when it matters

>now, as for his potential, i don' t like the fact that he doesn't play well in European competitions.

He played 3 CL games and scored twice.

he's just a three season wonder

Whoops.

I was busy checking the world cups, sorry.

You mean this one, right?
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2276241/Phil-Neville-I-The-Manc-Everton-moment-I-took-Ronaldo.html

No, last minute foul that cost us in euro 2000
>we actually beat Germany there and no one remembers

He played like absolute shit at the euros though

I think you would struggle too if woy had you taking corners and playing behind rppney

Germany were awful in 2000-2001. Such a brief time though, they've been back on the saddle ever since.

They also had a terrible euro 2004

once he actually shows up outside your babby league

This website is very good at discussing sports

He's shit in the champions league
He's shit in the europa league
He's shit for the national team

really makes me think

>2 goals in 3 games is shit

>shit at the euros
>shit in ucl
>shit in uel
Now instead of one season wonder we should call him a PL babby

imagine all english tards claiming they were only joking when they hailed him as world class after he shits himself in the 2018 wc

Only casuals think you have to perform internationally. It's like saying Lewandowski isn't good because he was dogshit at Euro 2016

But he scored a lot of goals against Gibraltar in qualifying!

>finally get a good striker in Rooney
>be let down by the SKYSPORTS meme of your team
>blame rooney

Rooney has been the only decent player since Scholes, Lampard, Carrick and Ashley Cole.

Get a decent foreign manager and you will be a semi-finalist,
Stop firing Capello's.

Nope.

He has great numbers but he is too far from being called world class striker.

He plays for Tottenham which is a great team, currently 2nd in the EPL, but what did he do in Champions League in a really easy group and Europa League aginst non other than Gent.

World class strikers can't allow themselves to be that shit in such important matches for the club, especially when they have 10 times better squad than their opponents.

Great player, but miles aways from world class i'm sorry.

>He plays for Tottenham which is a great team, currently 2nd in the EPL
But they don't play in a league called EPL

But hasn't the league changed it's name this season to epl because the barclays is not the main sponsor anymore?

Get this lad some elite midfield support and it will be even better

You have to perform for your country at some point to be considered world class. No excuses.

What is the E standing for then?

in a world where there are 90 million paul pogbas or a world, the one we live in, where a paul pogba went to manchester utd from juventus for 90m

Emirates

eplel is the new eredivisie

>in a world where there are 90 million paul pogbas

Isn't that just the population of France?

Guy needs to move to Man Utd in 2018 to replace Ibrahimovic. People say you can't just take the top players from other teams in the PL anymore but £100m should do the trick, which is not a lot for Man Utd and is probably the equivalent in today's market of what they paid for Ferdinand. Spurs are going to have to pay for for their stadium so it's time to starting cannibalising their squad like everyone did with Arsenal.

when he performs outside his PL comfort zone

>Lewandowski was dogshit at Euro 2016
What did he mean by this?

>tfw the age of rooney is about to end

He doesn't contribute to the game though. Yes he is a goal scorer, but you need more than that. Llorente would have a goal tally like Kane with the same service.

wrong actually, being a consistent goal scorer is the single most valuable attribute you can have as a footballer.

You can get a consistent goal scorer in a number of positions, and there are several strikers who score as much as Kane but actually do other jobs. Kane just sits offside for 50% if the game. He does a fine job at Spurs but if you think he's the best pl striker this season (Costa, Ibrahimovic, Alexis) or would make it at a big club (Bayern, Juve, etc.) then you are an idiot.

he needs to go to a top league first imo

>European cups - 12 goals in 33 games
>English NT - 5 goals in 17 games

Next level is this one. So far he's only proven he's a top PL striker. And so was James Beattie.

There, i saved england

Martial looked much better than him.

In fact so did Vardy.

>plays Terry on the right side of defense next to Matt Upton against a 4-0 lol Germany side
>plays Gareth (cement shoes) Barry instead of CL winner Carrick to mark Ozil
>plays Gerrard on the left
>plays Emile Heskey
>plays Rooney over Crouch
>plays Aaron Lennon and Sean wright Phillips after saying he doesn't like pace merchants
>picks an aging Carragher, Matt Upson, one knee king and Ferdin---oops lol Heskey killed him in training-- Michael Dawson and JT
>plays no shots against Algeria Pppney
>David James of Bristol and Rob Green of West Ham as first and second choice keepers

>can't wait laa

>2014-2015 - 31 goals in 51 games
>2015-2016 - 28 goals in 50 games

this is a top striker in the pogba era

-------------------- Hart
Rose Cahill Jones Dier Walker
Sterling Drinkwater Alli Lallana
------------------- Kane

kek

>scores against babby teams in eplel
>be absolute dogshit in europe and for the NT

really activates the almonds