>Sup Forums - alt right pussies cry about literally everything

I'm sorry for white privilege I hope I don't microaggress you omg hehe

>Projecting: the twitter post
Googoo gahgah Iz only think in kindergarten colors

you should make another thread about it

IRONY
MEMES

DALE

She's a good christian that values the miracle of life.

This is like bragging about burning down your house because you don't like your roommate.

>preggo janelle

uuufff

shes a lesbian

racist psychopathy

Just imagine if the roles were reversed. Just fucking imagine it. Nobody bats an eye over this, but everyone would go mad if some white dude posted this. Of course it's pointless to try to make you understand since nu-males don't believe in "reverse racism" (who the fuck came up with this term? Reverse racism? Seriously? What's next reverse sexism? Goddamn I swear you American leftists are fucking stupid)

so?
can still wack it to her preggo pics

take your meds

she means that america is racist, but she's a successful minority.
she means that blacks are opressed, and it's hell living as a minority, but wants to bring a lot of them into this same world.
she means a lot, but doesn't know much outside of her bubble, which im sure is in some rich white neighborhood.

#KillAllWhitePeople

no really, hurry

okay explain this one then

she also means that she's a racist and uses derogatory language towards white males to show this

what the actual fuck

>the extent of liberal comprehension
Lmao

Dropped.

>t. white millennial nu-male

Go prep Jamal

lmao white bois stay takin L's

And the weird part is it's real, too.

wtf I hate animal collective now
Seriously though when did racism go from "no race is better than other" to "white people aren't better than others"? Why you gonna teach me this shit in school and just change the meaning afterwards now I'm not able to be racist but it's allowed for people to be racist towards me

they're not saying anything wrong though, white isn't better, neither is any colour, no one is the best, we're all equal, yada yada

as opposed to Jamal Monae who's literally being racist "fuck white 'boys'"

top kek. this is 100% reasonable and not some faggy gay propaganda

musicians are so dumb