Fuck women. Been chatting up this babe at game stop. She seemed friendly. Putting out the vibe so I ask for her number...

Fuck women. Been chatting up this babe at game stop. She seemed friendly. Putting out the vibe so I ask for her number. She gives. Txt awhile. Ask her out. She says no. Wtf????????????? So I call. No answer. Call her work. She busy. Go in. She goes on lunch break. Should I do ??????

Stalk her more, that's the obvious answer. Bitches love stalkers.

I'm not stalking. She GAVE ME HER FUCKING NUMBER. NOW SHE GHOSTS ME. NOT COOL.

Also, during txt she said she was SINGLE!!!!!! WHY SAY THAT IF NOT INTERESTED!?!??? UGH.....

>Ask her out. She says no. Wtf????????????? So I call. No answer. Call her work. She busy. Go in.

I hope you are not serious. Try reading your own post if you're at all confused about what's going on.

Excuse me????

This girl totally was putting a vibe out ok???? Now no contact. I hate that shit. Happens 2 me all THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!! I actually have a legitvreason to go into game stop. I may ask other employees if she is seeing anyone.

I get so mad about it I get bad headaches. Bad ones that I blame her for in a way.

>GAVE ME HER FUCKING NUMBER
is not an invitation to pound town, is not the OK for you to hunt her down and harrass her
it was an opening, but you blew it.
move onto the next one you fucking faggot, try not to be a creepy faggot maybe it'll turn out better

First. I was NOT CREEPY. I was gentleman. I left her favorite candy and a card under her car wiper. She never said thank you. Totally ghosted me. FUCKING HEAD GAMES!!!!

Yr a troll right? This is too funny. You're obviously a borderline aspie if not just a totally socially oblivious loser. You're inability to read social situations is like the equivalent to smelling like monkey shit at all times. She got close could smell the winds and split. Move on. You are the problem. Fix yourself.

I'm actually quite good in most social situations. I was surprised she could not pick up on that. I give game stop a lot A LOT of business.

/thread

Yeah, clearly..........

You're obviously a creep you faggot. Post a pic of yourself if you don't think you're a master cringe creep. You say it happens all the time? It's because you don't know how to talk to women. If you don't get the hints then you might be a mega autist.

She was just being polite because she was at work. That's probably not even her number.

Her reason for not wanting to date is I may not be her type because "I don't have a job". Ok first I do work. For my parents and brother around the house and property. Secondly....SHE NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE WTF!!!!!

Okay you're trolling confirmed. Here's a (You)

I have bad headaches over this.

This girl gave me her number (didn't even ask for it). Didn't leave an area code so I used the local one as a guess.

Reply was wrong number.

This is the part where I moved on. Women love to mess around.

I'm ok looking. Not the best but not the worseest.

Fuck it i will move on then. I like this girl at unos anyway.

Milady

Op: pic related

Nani?!?

Op here. We hit it off (or so i thought) because ae both liked demon souls. She was cool enough. Green hair. Oh me likes. But she didnt have to give me her phone. Oh well i got my eye on this fine looking beauty that works at unos. Got a vibe going i think. Wish me luck. Still pissed tho.

Hahahaha nigga you think she doesn't have neckbeards like you pulling this shit every single day? Fucking amazing you should probably just kill yourself right now before you accidentally corrupt the gene pool with some landwhale who falls for your nice guy schtick.

Oh and uno girl always chats me up while waiting on my table. More so than most waitresses would do you know?

When you go to the strip joint the girls give you special treatment too, right?

Actually I refuse to frequent gentlemns clubs. I like treating women like ladies. The girl at game stop gives me headaches and I still left a delightful card and I know she likes butterfingers so I left one of those too. No I do not go to strip clubs.

Please post a pic of yourself.

Please post a pic of yourself. Pretty please

I'm honestly furious with women. DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR NUMBER AND THEN PLAY CUNTY HEAD GAMES......!!!!!!!!

I deadass know how you feel OP, legit got a number from a cute ass girl and shit and she seemed REAL interested. Asked her out on a date and BAM she hasn't texted me since

But cunty head games is all they have, champ.

> Oh me likes
Do people actually talk like this? Also how many fedoras do you own?

OP at your service. I seriously do have a legit reason to go into game stop. I will ask if she is seeing another suitor, why then would SHE GIVE ME HER GODSAM FUCKING NUMBER????????????????

fucking drop it

Don't pressure her. Men are dickheads and douche bags. Just wanting sex all the time. She is just being cautious. She will warm up to you eventually.

Stop trying to make out with fucking waitresses.

Waitresses will always give you FAKE positive attention when in reality they think you must be a pathetic slob, are absolutely spoiled with attention (and you are part of the problem) and as girls never date downwards, she will NEVER go for a guy that doesn't have a job.

Don't try to hit on the waitress!

Bonus points for catching a fucking colored-hair skank, those are even worse.

I have a sort of plan. Her hole is my goal.

The uno girl seems to like me. I could go that route but this other stole my heart. Women.

I get headaches over this. My mom says let it go. BUT WTF WTF WTF WTF PEOPLE ARE FAKE AND PHONEY