Do women belong in the kitchen?

Do women belong in the kitchen?

that's where they wanna be. that's their version of working in the yard. but 1 1/2 years ago reality became sexist.

She belongs in a stable.

she belongs on my penis

yes, the bathroom too, to clean it

Fuck outta here, poverty ass kitchen and a fat bitch

cooking cleaning and satisfying physical urges

I bet she's got a bigger triceps than you do.

She be THICC.

Enjoy ya toothpicks, faggot.

I love women.
In the bedroom, in the kitchen...

Only if she can cook. I don't want to have to throw down stairs all the time, it takes away from my hobbies.

Yup!

Trap

yes, and taking care of the kids... what they are better suited at doing... I as a man should be responsible for bringing home the bacon, doing maintenance to the house, and providing protection to the family unit.

But I'm seen as a pig for wanting something that was going on for thousands of years before women decided they wanted to wear the pants.

Know what caused the fall of the Roman empire? Feminism.

Kai Lee would get it.

bitches can't even cook nowadays

Is that Jaqen H'ghar?

Women can not be trusted so it is logical to put them in the kitchen.

All the time

no, I don't wanna end up poisoned nobody touches my food

no they belong in the breeding chambers

WOMEN HAVE PENIS >>> EVERY WOMEN...........

I agree with what you said but how the fuck did the Roman Empire end because of feminism?

>Do women belong in the kitchen?
Not when I'm trying to cook. Unless they look like the one in OP's pic.

Yes

All the world's best chefs are men.

Truth is if you're gonna build a life with someone, they should fucking help. It's up to the two of you to figure out which things you're gonna make yours.

That one belongs in a gym

I wish she was fatter. She belongs in the buffet.

If you are verbally shittin on this woman, you have never been inside a THICC gurl. The tightness. The pussy control.

No, everyone should be set free from all power structures, and be able to become their greatest selves in a glorious communist future.