What is up Sup Forums I've been editing videos for four hours straight and need a break...

What is up Sup Forums I've been editing videos for four hours straight and need a break, so voice acting thread! Hit me up with some lines and on dubs I'll voice act them for you, no matter what they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q2uM9Dy16js
vocaroo.com/i/s0hfuc2Qz0g9
vocaroo.com/i/s0TaWeXF6iQ8
vocaroo.com/i/s1STcba5XGcW
vocaroo.com/i/s1wrd4BoLYuj
vocaroo.com/i/s1WiC9wy1hx0
vocaroo.com/i/s1PMUpZKwmff
vocaroo.com/i/s1f38Sjg1umq
vocaroo.com/i/s1G654JXDZxI
vocaroo.com/i/s0lkLEulYqIS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Q2uM9Dy16js
Maybe try a few lines from crysis? Prophet?

You're not dubs but you're my first dude, I'll hit you up fam

vocaroo.com/i/s0hfuc2Qz0g9
A little bit of rust, but here you go??

And now, we wait for the the thread to gently be submerged into the abyss. Nice psycho voice

Thanks homie. Thanks for showing up and giving me a small editing break :^)

Say "Nigger nigger chicken dinner!"

Been making videos of my own. Got any advice on how to improve voice work?

Well, first of all, get yourself a quality set up, both for your computer and then your voice recording. Then you need to practice, practice, practice. And don't be afraid to do extra takes, sometimes things won't sound right the first time and it's better to take your time and redo it then send out something bad

vocaroo.com/i/s0TaWeXF6iQ8

Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what I say, I ask, if it matters, that you be forgiven for anything you may have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness. Conversely, if not forgiveness but something else may be required to ensure any possible benefit for which you may be eligible after the destruction of your body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld, as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure your receiving said benefit. I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this ceremony. Amen.

- The Agnostic's Prayer, by Roger Zelazny

Well at least I'm on the right track. Just gotta get good I guess. Thanks man. What kind of videos do you do?

All kinds, I do movie reviews, gaming videos, podcasts, I voice act, I direct.

vocaroo.com/i/s1STcba5XGcW

That was perfect, thank you OP

You kind look like Steve-O

That is not me, I would never be so bold as to show my face. Just my voice.

I am glad you like it.

WOMEN HAVE PENIS >>> EVERY WOMEN.,

vocaroo.com/i/s1wrd4BoLYuj

no thanks attention whore

vocaroo.com/i/s1WiC9wy1hx0

speak this, it's my language portuguese, from here, Brasil ;;;;

EU ESTOU TENTANDO FALAR PORTUGUÊS MAS NÃO CONSIGO PORQUE SOU UM AMERICANO IDIOTA E VIADO

Are you Mario ??? So say this: MAMA MIA LETZE GOOO

vocaroo.com/i/s1PMUpZKwmff

vocaroo.com/i/s1f38Sjg1umq

Pretty Good. Better than me. Now you will have to speak this post too.

vocaroo.com/i/s1G654JXDZxI

are you a Linkin Park fan? dude, you sing well. LP was one of my fav bands of my childhood, I'm a fan. but, now it's over. Sad when we lose parts of our childhood.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1PMUpZKwmff
I appreciate the compliment, but not really, I listen to them a lot since they're my friend's favorite band. Yeah, I genuinely feel for you man, It sucks when what was once a big part of your childhood has to go away through no choice of your own.

a question, are you OP on OP's Pic ?

I am not the dude in the picture, I literally posted t he first good image after googling voice acting

me >>> Dude... O___O me too. LP is/was my friend's favorite band. he showed me LP. so, it was his fav. and one of my favs. I used to like Green Day, Avril Lavigne, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace and stuff from this period ... but wow. you and me, kind of the same story with some friend.

it is an ugly dude on pic. by the way.

>]
vocaroo.com/i/s0lkLEulYqIS