Hey fellas, I got a hypothetical question. If a trap fucks another trap, is it gay?

Hey fellas, I got a hypothetical question. If a trap fucks another trap, is it gay?

anyone have the webm?

yes it's gay. Might even be more gay than a dude and a trap.
t.trap

looks pretty gay to me

>If a trap fucks another trap, is it gay?

Every 2+ person sexual interaction involving a penis - feminine or not - is gay. So yes.

Of course, any 2+ person sexual interation not involving a penis would be lesbinism by default. Which is also gay.

Just assume that everything is gay, user, and don't worry about it. The only thing that matters is satisfying your dick, and if traps do it, then indulge in traps.

gay + gay = twice as gay
Still will fap
but gay

>if a man fucks another man , is it gay?
its this even a question OP

If they both identify as women then yes they are considered gay, but not like everyone here thinks, because they are lesbians. I have also heard the term Transbian.

Wtf is this picture even of?
My bio teacher is trans you dipshit. Go learn about trans people before you put up stupid pictures and comments like this.

my favourite fetish is trap on trap, especially if the smaller trap is on top.

it's a double negative so it comes out positive
Gay + Gay = Straight

Answer: If anybody can find pleasure or comfort in this fucked up, capitalist world, I'm nothing but happy for them.

That doesn't answer the question you faggot.

funny thing about that webm, it's a girl with a fake bulge. here's her cosplay page

am I gay if that forever ruined that webm for me?

But it does, if you could just see. As long as you hate, they own you. When we just love each other, we will be free at last. Nobody will divide us or conquer us ever again.

If I could find pleasure and comfort in Jes' butt, I would be happy for myself

And I would be filled with happiness for you!

Oh my god where did you get those panties? They're CUTE

not a trap

ALL panties are cute! Those are especially cute, though. When I'm queen, everyone will be required to dress in the sexiest lingerie!

i wanna find a trap that doesn't like guys that aren't also traps.

>my bio teacher is trans
>My bio teacher
>thinking anyone gives a fuck
My dad is trans and he's going to fuck your mother, impregnate her and then turn your half brother into a trap hooker and make you fuck him until your bio teacher gets your trap sister in her class and reports you both for child abuse.

>dad is trans
>meaning sex is female
>implying a female can impregnate anything, as an egg lacks the motility and enzymes to penetrate the jelly coat of another egg and merge cytoplasms

what does he mean by this?

>imokwiththis.png

Seriously, though, where do you find butthole exposing panties like that? Women's crotchless panties are easy to track down, but not that style. I want a whole drawer of panties like pic related.

Hmm, I don't know, but if you had a drawer full of panties like that I would love to come over and play with you.

>trap hentai that isn't josou seme
cmon man

>be trans
>look like a girl
>study as a guy
>everybody makes fun of me because i look like a girl
>"b-but im a boy, i even have a gf"

i realized im an anime trap

>Tell GF I crossdress
She's ok with it
>Begin shaving myself, fucking my ass, and dressing frequently
>We start having less and less sex
>Soon we stop all together
>She goes back home for summer break and fucks 4 dudes
>Tells me I can't fuck her anymore, she says "you don't know what you're doing. Your the worst fuck I've had by far"
>Fucks me with strap-on at least once a week

So yeah, that's where we at. I haven't fucked her in 6 months! She has 3 fuck buddies who she has sex with regularly. We're getting married early next year.

Pic is me

Well cucked good sir, I tip my bulls cock to you.

thats hot you faggot post your ass

>If a trap fucks another trap, is it gay?
only if the balls touch

damn no wonder yall stopped fucking lol

You deserve better. You deserve someone who loves you for who you are. Don't compromise for someone who's just going to use you. Life is short. Find true love.

Right here. Trap. Lot of success with girls when I dress normal and androgynous. Have had 2 girlfriends that were into it. and 3 girls that were "ok with it as long as I don't bother them with the girly side of me"

I'm looking to become a trap, but need men to keep me motivated kik me (justthatguyyyy) and if I think you're hot and you wanna motivate me, I'll be sure to reward you

Lose weight maybe you'd actually be cuter. lol

not sure. but as a trap i can say that none of us give a shit if it's gay. :/ i just want a normal person to like me, trap or regular dude.

Yeah I'm also a huge cd/sissy but I would never date someone who was hooking up with other people on the regular like that. You're basically asking to have your life ruined. Marriage is just unwise at that point. good luck to him I guess

not into normal guys?

can i just get one guy. one. to show interest in me. i meet so many people who are into traps online. but no guys at school or practically anywhere ever talk to me since even though i can pass okay, everyone knows im a guy. i just want a human connection in rea l life. all that gay shit

got any pics of yourself?

so you want a trap only into traps and girls? I'm a selfish bottom though and I find most traps want me to dom them and fuck their asses. Most guys don't care that I only want to sub for them and prefer it. I find a lot of traps want other traps exclusively but it seems like a bit of a weird dynamic to me

I bet you're beautiful. Don't give up. Just keep being your beautiful self.

nope. manliness is a turn off. It's why I don't even like it in myself. Do like vidya game and some boy hobbies tho but I'm mostly a cosplayer and just trap on my downtime. If you're curious to speak to me in private on kik I'll add you and prove it's me. Maybe even show you what I look like.

yes

I didn't care about the traps user, I cared about the panties.

Living the dream, user. Pic is me. I need to find better lighting.

i like my erotic situations to be cute, men aren't cute so i don't like them in any situation but traps i do find cute because they are submissive and wear cute shit.

It work well for us...I love being cucked and being fucked by her. She likes having a submissive bitch for a bf that provides emotional support.

I'm romantically attracted to women, but really do have no sexual interest. That's reserved for men. She also loves seeing me fuck other men.

i have a similar problem, nobody treats me like the girl i feel i am
i would like to know if somebody in my class thinks im hot, or if any of my friends thinks of me as a girl

Forgot pic

not my girliest outfit but eh. im blessed with being petite as heck but once people know you are a boy no one will be interested no matter how well u pass.
thank you ;w;

Oh boy, you're literally cute af. Incoming shitstorm

bless u, i feel the same way, my best friends say they do and they use girl pronouns for me, but i still feel like it's some huge radar going off on me that im weird aha

>manliness is turn off
automatically my favourite trap. sadly i don't have kik as my phone can't run it, i have discord though.
i know i was just messing with ya

You look incredible...You may have to look for men on dating site or Craigslist tbh. I know for a fact lots of dudes wouldn't care if they knew you were a guy first. You look better than most women

boy i look washed up

I've heard the same from a lot of other traps for sure. I like cute a lot too but a strong man domming me like a little girl I find insanely hot and sexy

I'd unironically date you and would be happy about it so you might just need to find a cute nice gay guy to pick you up and make you his qt trap gf.

auugghh it's so weird how people do t seem to care online but i never find guys who like me in real life!! plus i live in a small town and even though my family and friends are cool with it, other people seem to avoid it, never had a guy like me

I'll make a new one just to talk to you though as my other one uses my real first name. kittenellie

complete opposite, a strong man domming a little trap makes me feel queezy because its destroying the cute-ness of the scenario.

yea i might work out with a gay guy, i don't plan to ever fully transition or anything, that's what i like about being a trap. and hey wow thank

>it's so weird how people do t seem to care online but i never find guys who like me in real life!! plus i live in a small town
I wonder if there's a connection.

yea i might work out with a gay guy, i don't plan to ever fully transition or anything, that's what i like about being a trap. a gay guy might like that whereas all the straight guys i know seem uncomfortable around d me. and hey wow thank

Lovely!

>once people know you are a boy no one will be interested no matter how well u pass

One day you'll realize that this is just not true. There is someone out there who will treasure you.

shit u might be on to something *obnoxious flurry of thinking emojis*

where that boi at can i meet him

post more post more post more

I know your situation exactly, there's a lot of people who would appreciate you but it could be a little difficult to find them. Straight guys probably aren't going to be your best long term options though. I imagine you get a lot of pressure to transition and stuff which you wont get from gay guys

>meet kalindra-chan
>being so new
user pls

Have you considered transitioning to female?

>small town
this the problem

well i haven't experienced any for real because a guy hasn't ever shown that kind of interest in me, but i can imagine that might would happen. now i need to find out where to meet a nice gay boy in my conservative ass town kms

Have you tried turning your irony detector off and back on?

It's really hard honestly, be careful though because there's a lot of shit guys in the gay community who would jump at the chance to take advantage of you. Best of luck you are genuinely cute as hell

It's cute

nah but thank
last one
i personally don't want to, i like having a penis but also presenting as female, it's weird and i don't know why but it's just what works for me. my friends and family thought i was trans for a long time but i'm not.

>i like having a penis but also presenting as female
Research HRT for the time when you'll want to extend your passability into late twenties, thirties etc.

Quit hiding ur ugly baked potato head behind your phone

i will, im afraid of male anatomy hitting me hard later, i would really like to get hrt but not have a sex change, i just need to figure out how to go about getting them
no spank u i'd rather hide my crack addict looking face

I'd pound your ass
>people at school aren't interested even though you pass
you're almost certainly surrounded by high schoolers or people who are still high schoolers mentally. for some of us faggot stops being an acceptable insult

damn i wish i lived near you

what are you talking about faggot

>i would really like to get hrt but not have a sex change
That's becoming or already is the go-to advice in Europe AFAIK. Either way I can't imagine a medical professional recommending surgery if it's not necessary and you aren't quiet about not wanting it.

Two men having sex with each other is gay, yes. Wearing skirts doesn't not change that.

i'm a senior so yea for 1 more year i am. thankfully i don't get actively bullied or anything, just isolated (by guys at least) aside from my friends, who all happen to be girls :/ and it's been like that ever since i started presenting as a girl. ive always got along with girls better in general though

you have nice hair
nice skin
small jawline(maybe chin?)
cute little body

Move out of whatever hick town you live and you'll get eaten up.

you're cute

There needs to be at least 3 people in any sexual encounter to be not gay, so it's still gay

my best guess is to use the internet to find people. I found a trans girl fwb on craigslist. we always cuddled after. I had to move though. I miss her

I have no idea how you would tell how someone would react to you crossdressing I guess

Holy fuck that tiny little clit

Its not more gay it's just gay, if two gay guys fuck each other is that then considered ultra gay ?

Where do you live if you don't mind?

Not looking for exact location just like west/mid west/east etc.

Nothing is gay in a world freed from small, stupid hateful people. Love, happiness, and sex for all!