Why didnt you kill yourself that day user?

why didnt you kill yourself that day user?

The same reason I didn't kill myself every other day. I know that it will end eventually, and when it ends I won't want to die anymore.

Because I hoped things might work out even though it was almost absolutely certain that they wont. And now I'm trapped because there are people who would be devastated.

Well put, hombre.

Apparently it's really fucking hard to overdose on Xanax.

Shit'll knock you out for a day and a half though.

WOMEN HAVE PENIS >>> EVERY WOMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Because actually attempting to do so=surrendering to the idea that things will always be bad. And fuck that

A friend talked to me on the phone. It wasn't about anything in particular and he didn't know I was about to try to kill myself. It didn't help to get rid of the psychosis I was in, but it allowed me to not be as consumed by it, so I didn't drive my car into the bridge pylon to make it all stop. I don't remember who initiated the call, all I remember is that if he or somebody hadn't talked to me on the phone I would have driven my car at top speed into a concrete pillar

tl;dr: my buddy unknowingly distracted me enough from the voices that it kept me from killing myself

it felt stupid to go through with it

cause fuck letting it win. like whatever the fuck you want, be whoever you are, and don't apologize. case in point pic posted.

i tried. i fucking tried.

the chrysler galant station wagon is not airtight.

As it turns out, suicide by alcohol is a very hard and painful process, and I ended up puking all of it, anyway. In the end, it's best that I didn't kill myself over relationship problems.
I'm quite happy now.

The safety was on when I pulled the trigger.

Because I'm a pussy. . . .

Think hard on the effect it will make on your parents and others who deeply care about you.

She took me to the hospital fast enough

i care too much about her
for her to see me gone. Even if she is my ex

Because at first I thought I'd give life a chance, now I just know souls are fucking real and dying preemptively would make my situation so much worse.

>now I just know souls
It's just a franchise, jeez.

I wish they didn't man.
I seriously fucking wish they didn't.

Because I got lucky.
And now I tell myself it will get better. I am also seeing a therapist.

I'm not your average neck bearded virgin user, but yet I view life pretty bleakly. Its still better being the aforementioned neckbearded virgin user than being dead.

Because I was a coward. I was too afraid to face the void. I won eventually though, so I'm glad I was. Life is only as hard as you make it. The only reason you're not happy is that you don't want it enough. Just cut the bullshit.

Used to put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger as i slowly thumbed the hammer forwards.

Took a bunch of pills one day, someone found me and called the police. Woke up like a day later.

Honestly had I known the pills couldnt even kill me I woulda just blown my brains out.

I forgot

Suicide humblebrag. Shutup. It's not like you methodically took the time to measure the amounts and research it. Glad you're alive though.

>methodically
>took the time
>research
It's even simpler. Much, much simpler. Finding info on reliable methods of suicide is trivial these days.