Fluff?

fluff?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. I need this

I used to post content to the booru, but I stopped cause I assumed no one liked my shit

care to share one example?

In the previous thread there was some piece of shit that abused cats.

Fuck that nigger. Shitrats, were they real, would be the only acceptable thing to abuse.

There aren't enough fluffy threads now that its winter-time. The booru crashes my phone and drains the battery on my computer. Post your shit my man.

Probably because of this

Dancie babbehs
>Where is your God now?

i mean the premise is funny and i appreciate that, but the art needs major improvement

The person who drew Red Baron and The Loft I think did a pretty good job but I agree, we need more professional artists drawing fluffy abuse stuff.

I fucking love there suffering

Egor did it right

newfag here
so if i understand, these little shittards are just little ponies that look horrible while being abused?

Created as an anti to the mlp fags who kept posting before they got there own board. It ended up becoming it's own thing. Why do people enjoy it? It's variable to every individual. But mostly because the fucks deserve it if you look into it enough.

this fandom was created to piss off bronies back in the day, and it just stuck around

They're genetically (mis)engineered animals, intended to be kids' toys, but the beta versions escaped, now they breed like rabbits and annoy people.

oh okay
not sure i would be the one looking into it but okay, whatever floats your boat man
(still kinda reminds me of happy tree friends, i think i'm going to go watch all this shit again)

>genetically (mis)engineered animals
it's the vegans that should be happy then

cloying cuteness + schadenfruede

They're the perfect victim; intelligent (sort of), capable of speech (or at least screaming for help), and quite resilient to injury (despite being easily hurt)

i thought that the perfect victims for injury was me in high school
guess times have changed

Shit is so fragile that is broken by all

Fluffies are smart enough to know they're being screwed, but not smart enough to prevent it. Add in an indestructible naivete and you have purest suffering.

i miss him

I don't understand it either. I've enjoyed these threads for about 2 years now. I can't explain why I like it. Its not a fetish of mine. I don't get off on it but I just like looking and reading it. I can't bear watching real animal abuse but fluffy abuse is different. I just can't figure it out.

And since they're not real, you can manufacture all sorts of tortures without concern for their efficacy or your sanity.

probably because it's not real?
like i wouldn't like to be flying around time and space in a matrix while being naked and attacked by aliens
but i fucking love saints row 4

There's something unique about the pathos. I can't quite put my finger on it, either.

well the canon varies because it is all fan generated.
i choose to believe that someone messed up at the hasbio plant and didnt sterilize a batch before they were shipped.

Funny post but even drawings of cats or dogs being abused I still can't stand it. Maybe it's because fluffies aren't real animals. They don't exist so why should I feel sympathy for it, right?

Cruelty is more noticeable when the subjects can complain.

From what I've read; It's either some escaped, but the more likely/accepted theory is that a peta like group set them free. The later consequences being that they are an enviromental destructive hazard.

How'd you like to realize your entire life was pointless, simply because of how you were born?

I thought the canon was a combination of both. Some PETA extremists found out what Hasbio was doing so they launched an attack on the factory there was an explosion in the wall and thats how they escaped. I always thought that to be the official canon.

There was a breakout, but that doesn't account for the nationwide spread. The best explanation I've assembled is that a bunch of unscrupulous businessmen wanted to get in on the "expensive biotoy" business, so they bred as many as possible, then flooded the stores with cheap defective product, most of which wound up getting disposed of.

Since mill fluffies were all unsocialized, untrained, messed up animals, people who expected a toy got a pet - and a defective one. Cue dumping.

Whether or not ferals' fertility could somehow overcome their complete lack of survivability is another question, but ignored for plots' sake.

Honestly, if this really happened there'd be mandatory spay/neuter laws nationwide in 6 months, then winter (north) or summer (south) would kill off the excess population.

abusers would definitely still operate illegal mills to keep up supply.
and there would be ferals who live far enough away from people to not be detected for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasive_species_in_the_United_States
Its totally easy to control species.

zebra clams, stink bugs, and starlings are totally different than fluffies.
if i went out into a forest and wanted to exterminate fluffies i could just trapse around until i heard them babbling or i saw their bright colors. then i would just need a stick to thwack them to death.
they cant fly or travel undetected.

Even if they were real, after seeing the awfulness of the shitrats, I'd want to make their lives a hellscape.

Consider: fluffies are chimeric, retarded biotoy abominations with programmed thoughts and saccharine perceptions of reality, ultimately intended to make some cucklords money off ponyfaggots once "completed" as a product. They're so disgustingly flawed in a myriad of ways, able to survive only by an unnatural and absurdly explosive birth rate in the wild. They're both worthless and yet also a major pest that infest human habitats and destroy shit with their incessant pissing and shitting, while eating anything edible they can get at.

Why anyone would want a talking pig-hamster horse with the intelligence and reasoning of a severely retarded two year-old that can shit out a half dozen or more of themselves and get pregnant again inside two days and reaches sexual maturity in about 1.5 months, is beyond me. That same chimera that has obscene entitlement and incredible incompetence at literally anything (even "wun, pway, huggies, and wuv"), and an insufferable speech impediment resulting from marketability plus extremely limited intelligence. They're fucking annoying, loud, and just so goddamn retarded. They're the niggers and Abos of non-human lifeforms. They ruin everything for everyone: shit, piss, fuck, eat until it's beyond fucked up for even the morons who like them.

Anyway, autistic rant aside, fluffies are just dumb shitfactories that are mercifully fictional and can't fuck our environment up like retarded shit-spewing plague they are. Cats, dogs and other animals are real though, and need loving homes and will rely on you for everything, since you might as well be a god to them. They'll give unconditional affection and loyalty to their last breath in return.

Fuck shitrats, love everything else.

i checked out the page and had no idea that wineberries were invasive. the berries are actually good. i dont really want them exterminated.
also lemme just do this do see what it was.

Really good rant tbh. I think you just explained it perfectly. I agree.

yeah, but it is generally accepted that they can be trained to use a litter box and if you keep them locked up they wont make messes. they can talk somewhat and if you keep them clean they probably have the best fluff a pet could have.

Very rarely do I see any art of litterbox trained fluffies. Its not a common thing that happens.

that is because nobody bothers to depict them.
hug boxers usually dont focus on the litterbox. abusers like to find excuses to punish

Really wish there was more art of them freezing to death.

You make a fair point.

I'm done posting for the night my dudes. So tired I'm seeing double. Hopefully we'll have a bigger fluffy thread.

Tomorrow I mean.

I would probably place fluffies on the same level of non-useful insects (useful being like honeybees; vermin being roaches; pests like ants, mosquitoes, and termites) in terms of rights or worth.. whatever. Basically they're not a concern in terms of their pain and suffering, let alone any sapience. Torture ants, crickets, etc. all you want.

Good shout. I haven't seen much of it.