I love her but she's not real. She's a fictional character...

I love her but she's not real. She's a fictional character. I never understood the waifu struggle until now it's unbearable. what do you do when the one you lvoe doesnt exist? its sort of heartbreakin in a way i think. bt you know that s just how it has to go. man mayhbe i really shopld just go throug with it kill msefl. she might be there, waiting for me. But maybe no who knows that tah point of living i guess but idk I do but i dont. that's the price of loving somebody not real, it tears at your seams and makes your heart ache like never. but you live with it. no girl could ever be like your love but you try and see, but it doesn't work. so you return to her always and forever becaause you knw that together youll always be togetoher and thats the price you pay

loving a cartoon is like loving a dildo or your hand

Yeah loving something that can never love you back. it's pretty lame, because if you had one wish that's what you'd wish for...

There is nothing wrong with liking something, just keep a separation between your interests and your real life goals and you'll be alright

therre's so many people out there that would crusify you for saying something like that though.

So? Is this about your love for a cartoon rabbit or is this about how people judge your love for a cartoon rabbit? It's a null point.

There's so many people out there that eat candy dipped bugs user, those people and I would never be speaking in the first place

I don't know anyone that would give you shit about having rabbit hentai or whatever

>when user kills himself because he wanted to fuck the bunny

nick is fucking your imaginary gf right now you cuck

curious how you able to post that twice?
right that's how it goes

never understood why people are so obsessed with anal. Such a strange thing to want....

you don't see anything different? lol

Did she ever come back?

Submission/ownership thing

because it also works but feels different

Sequel's coming. She and Nick hook up and it's gonna be about the racism that surrounds mixed couples. Plus there will be some mystery to solve. You don't want to miss that, do you? Didney actually making a cartoon movie that suggests sex?

What are you, a fucking retard?

I really don't understand the racism analogue with the movie tbh. I mean, they are animals they really ARE different in very different REAL ways. A rabbit has a different kind skill-set than a tiger (Obv in the movie it'd be like agility plus small equals quick vs pure power; real life would be no contest) I get the whole 'treat everyone the same' thing but using animals seems like a weird way to do it honestly. Anyway yeah I actually do want to see a second movie and while I hope they don't just shoe-horn a relationship just cause fans and marketing (ie: Tracer) I think a sequel could be pretty cool and interesting if they do it right.

yeah, pretty much.

Look in to creating a tulpa

man you're a faggot

crossbreed priscilla is muh waifu but you don't see me obssessed with, truth is I feel nothing

literally just deal with it

hm hm hm cute