ITT: How would you solve the Middle East?

ITT: How would you solve the Middle East?

Nuke America so they can't keep sticking their big ugly nose in there.

Repress their global threat levels and just let them kill themselves/Israel kill them.

Israel wont kill them all though,
someone else has gotta do it......

Just wipe out the whole towel head race with righteous fire.
How can one sit on so much wealth in oil, yet achieve so little.

you guys have to stay out of it and they will take care of themselves.

sex

Nuke Mecca

Its too late now they hate all of us, and even leaving wont stop them.
We gotta wipe em all out, its our only choice.

Nuke it

get rid of inbred semitic genes that cause increased rates of psychosis

HOLY SHIT JEWS ARE BEHIND MY COUNTRY

obliterate Israel

not only the biggest problem in the ME but in the world

You have to educate Americans on the Sykes picot agreement and all the fucked up things the west has done to them since then. Have to put an end to the wolfowitz doctrine and work towards a world where people arnt expendable for financial gain. It might be possible in the next few generations, but will probably get way worse before its over.

>leaving pakistan
>leaving turkey
>leaving north africa
>leaving israel

Incite a war between the Muslims and the Jews. Give arms to the losing side...keep the conflict going as long as possible...kill the winners. Let the ME Christians have all of the Middle East.

nuke

The two nuke solution

If someone wants to nuke,
please nuke east of Turkey
I will give you free Kebab for life

test

>watching pragerJew videos

As an American of Palestinian descent, I actually find Israelis to be more pleasant to be around than other Palestinians.

Maybe Its stems from my pure hatred of Islam (ex Muslim), But I'm completely fine with the existence of Israel, and hope they continue to exist.

Also Nuke the cube.

Destroying the Middle East won't end the wars there. It'll begin them

Wars in the Middle East are only done so because there is always some terror organization getting funded by the west. If that were not the case and we all unanimously agreed to lay waste to lay waste to all Islamist groups then the middle east would be an alright place.

Completely fucking rip it off the map and toss the whole fucking thing in the sun. If research into this technology hits a dead-end, then we bring the sun to them.

Simple, US and A stops being good goy and stops helping and backing up Israel.
Israel is then alone, war will happen and after year, two years or decade etc. things will settle down as always.