If you could press a button that would kill all the niggers...

if you could press a button that would kill all the niggers, but it also summoned a demon that would whack you in the balls once a week would you press it?

No. Everyone just needs to hang out and play video games together and you wouldn't ask stupid questions like this any more. That's a nice ride, I like seeing (ridiculous) cars like that out in the world.

Twice

How hard is the whack?

What's the demons name so I know how to greet him each week

There are two types of people in this world

i press it after stocking tons of sperm samples and then cut my balls off.
neckdeep in aryan pussy for life
I win.

Without question

is it a whack like ouch that hurts for a few minutes or is the slapnuts demon doing real damage to my bag?

Not putting my boys through that fuck that I'm no hero

need this answered op

I would do it for the good of humanity. Besides, my girl abuses my balls regularly during sex so dat tolerance.

no, having a nigger friend is actually fun

Fuck no. Besides I got some black friends and nigger friends. Shit, my stock broker is black. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have made 500$ yesterday.

yea i love when my wallet and my tv is missing every time my friend Darnel leaves

How hard does it hit your balls?

I would press that button, then, as the demon pops by to whack me in the balls, I would ask for the buttons to eliminate people of all cultures, except scandinavian.
>niggerism is a culture
I will guarantee the survival of humanity, and gladly take 40 whacks to my balls each day for that.
Eventually I would become aroused by the whacking and enjoy a life full of good whacks to my scrotum.
>They will sing songs of me forever

white niggers included? i'd make you prss it, fucking easy

Yes.

I'd press the other button that kills all the niggers and whacks you in the balls.