Very potent wax. Fun shit for a Friday night - post any drug you are doing tonight (alcohol is a drug, you faggots. )

Very potent wax. Fun shit for a Friday night - post any drug you are doing tonight (alcohol is a drug, you faggots. )

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam
youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg
youtube.com/watch?v=hHcr4bo97qs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm drinking red wine with cola to stretch the wine

im enjoying a sober evening of clarity and serenity

Red wine and cola??

Yeah, what I heard from a friend it's a cheap form of sangria in spain

>cola
>wine
>Spain
>sangria

Bullshit

You're collecting earwax?

It's not "sangria" per ce, it's summer wine for the youngsters who aren't old enough to drink sangria, and if your snobbish ways can't handle that, get out of the hug box

I don't give a shit, just curious by other cultures you cocksucker

You don't know 1P amazingness?

Earwax is worth a lot these days

Etizolam
no cam here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam

Yeah if you were curious you already knew the drink, it isn't some sort of secret you know.

and no, I don't know what 1P is

There are many different mixtures. One can never know all of them. 1p= 1p-lsd. Very enjoyable and intense

dabbbbbbbb

The only hallucinogen I've tripped was shrooms

>weed
>drug
Cmon man...

Is there a specific wine that goes well with cola?

I'm mainlining xenoblade chronicles feels good man

Usually it's just down to buying the cheapest red wine and downing it. But if you wanna go for a quality buzz you go for cassilero del diablo. It's mid range, and doesn't have too many contaminatn meaning you'll get less of a hangover

How many grams?
How was the experience?

Personally, I think shrooms can be a lot more intense than various other psychedelics. Shrooms have given me straight insanity.

met a few Spanish girls in france who drank wine and coke. they called it calimoxio (Cali-mocho). we just used the cheapest red wine they had at the store. it is a pretty good mix

I had six grams :

>Had the shrooms laying around
>Decided it was a good day to trip
>Eat 4 grams as a starter, wait for one and a half hours and use the build up for music
>Start tripping proper
>Eat 2 grams more
>Start tripping heavily and listen to pink floyd
>The trip is pretty good for 2 hours
>Switch setting between listening to music and tripping visuals in my bedroom
>Get a bad sense of feeling
>Smoke a cigarette and get nausiated
>Start bad tripping heavily
>Go and lie down in my bed, believe I've shit my pants and get an ollifactory hallucination as well as tactile
>Meet a demon that tells me I'm doing repetitive actions, it looks like a ringwraith with a colourful face
>Go to toilet to spite demon
>Have a shit that feels like my bowels are tearing from my body
>Sit and trip around for a while, sweating, dying, trapped in sewers, feel like there's shit everywhere
>Whipe my ass for an hour and feel like I don't get clean enough
>Decide it's time to stop and go to my bed
>Feel my heart struggling to beat and stop respirating
>Lie like that for what feels like hours
>See a village at the bottom of some stairs
>Turn over and yell "why do I even bother"
>Go "woah", the trip stops and I get up and have a smoke.

I was battling with heavy speed addiction at the time and got cured

I tried shrooms. Definitely didn't take enough cause I didn't see shit. Felt the clammy-ness in the hands but other than that, nothing all too visual which was a bummer honestly.

They call it that in Italy too. Mostly bums drink it in Italy to stretch the wine, in spain it's åretty common

Congrats on your experience, I see that it was tough, but glad you made it through. Did you have any out of body experiences? At one point, I had complete ego loss and insanity.

I felt I was clinically dead for a while and didn't know what I was composed of until I started getting out of the trip, so I think I experienced ego death. Insanity I'm used to because I'm schizophrenic, so it wasn't a complete loss of sanity

Took a tab of acid and played destiny 2 all night. Trips weren't to enters because I somehow managed to get sucked in to the game. Every puss and drink session I tripped balls for a few minutes until I went back to playing destiny

>GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUBS

1.5 oz shot of vodka. Any vodka works, but filtered works much better than suepr cheap.

1 8 g charger of Nitrous. Will be hard to hold in on top of vodka, steel yourself for nausea.

4 oz hot Sake. Back for the vodka, really does help calm the digestive tract.

.1 g line of Cocaine. Good for the sinus.

12 oz Guiness Stout. Drink slowly but firmly. Chug a stout with grace.

2 deep drags from a small pipe of strong Marijuana.

.1 g line of Cocaine up the other nostril.

2nd 8g charger of nitrous.

Enjoy cocktail (Old Fashioned w/ house Mictlan bitters).

Face Mask on.

1 500mg regular tums.

Brush teeth.

Vitamins and Nootropics.

Quick hot to cold shower with cocktail. Wash off face mask.

Apply generous lotion.

Hot Green Tea with Honey.

Small cup concentrated Kava tea.

Use final 0.1 g line of cocaine as needed. Same with Marijuana and Nitrous.

Enjoying me some black velvet whiskey and sprite, almost out of sprite so about to hit the whiskey with a tea lemonade half and half. Already got a good buzz going on trying to keep up with the shit in 91st Louis but enjoying some diners drive ins and dives to end my night.

Is anyone aware of ayahuasca?

I describe ego death as complete insanity. I took 7.5 grams of dried amazing ass shrooms. Sent me to a world full of complete hallucination...rocked my world. Those azurascenes...

I'm imbibing in a nice cold berry Le Croix while shitposting on a Malaysian cricket board

I'm very interested in schizophrenia, can you explain your experience?

I've heard of ayahuasca from a few friends who did it

I felt I was inbetween a stage of being materialized matter and energy waves floating in the universe, and I couldn't remember my former form of exsistance and my name. That's probably as close to ego death as it comes.

The shrooms I tripped were some form of mexican homegrowns

Shrooms have given me an out of body experience....shrooms have a lot of strength, but dmt is the real deal.

Who wants info on dmt?

When it comes to schizophrenia you have to break it into two parts, the negative and positive symptoms.

Positive symptoms is hallucinations in any form, dellusions and feelings of superiority like with bipolarity.

The negatives are emotional flatness, unwillingness to act and in the worst cases, katatonia, that is just a few of the symptoms.

I used to be followed by a muse that was the form of an old lady I could see hear and feel, she would jump on my back and whisper things into my ear that I translated into poems and music. I was very creative, but in a non positive way because her invasive ways manipulated with my negative symptoms and made me think I was part of a large experimet commited by the government to see how much psychotic influence a human being could handle. My negative and positive symptoms mixed very often.

It all culminated in a suicide attempt where a friend grabbed me before I jumped off a ledge from the 5th floor. Then I got put in a ward with other schizophrenics and got medicated. And now I live a quite decent life due to medication, therapy and social activities.

I don't think I'll ever try DMT

Since when was wax a drug you candle sniffing cunt

dude i had the same bad shroomy shit experience once, kept thinking i was getting it everywhere, stank like nothing before holy fuck could NOT get clean

Doing some acid later today. Anyone got any suggestions of what I should do?

that sounds beautiful
you must be on cloud nine

It's a life changing experience to feel like that.

You think you have gone insane, but I have had similar thoughts..

How did you try to commit suicide?

If I were you, I would never try dmt. It changes your life entirely. I feel like you would not be able to handle it entirely. If you do want to experience it, however, you must submit a very calm overview of your own life.

like being a baby again

To me, dmt is an alien experience and nobody will understand unless they try it.

I really wish we could get bho in my country

As stated before I tried to jump from the 5th floor and out into the void, it'd probably just have broken my back, but I was sure I would die.

If I'm ever going to try DMT it'd require YEARS of preparation

Yeah more or less, I wish I had had someone that could tell me there wasn't shit everywehere

good happy music, good trustworthy people, fun toys.
More inportantly dont expect to do anything important like work drive visit your inlaws for at least 2 days. If you don't have that much time, just save that shit and take it when you've got the time. trust me itll make it way better

IDK, if you get high enough on most psychedelics it is all the same in the end.

I became and singularity and created the universe when I took a quad of shrooms and smoked 4* space out of a zong.

even with that unfun time id rather not have someone chillin with me while i take a shit. its weird enough when my dog stares at me all the time

Exactly..ive done many psychedelics, but dmt is a different world. I have some analogues of dmt also that are fucking crazy.

And then either have a hart attack or run around in circles with that infinate energy youve got for the next few hours

Haha, I can see that :)

Calimocho or calimotxo depending of the region

There is no prep for dmt, especially vaporized. My first breakthrough was with dmt and a bong and it rocked my world beyond imagination. No matter how many times you try the deemz, the actual trip is crazy.

i really want to try some DMT one day. A few years back, a friend gave me a little rock of it at a party and i waited until i was at home and comfortable to do it. I crumbled it on some weed and smoked it, and absolutely nothing happened it just tasted bad. Everyone else tripped hard on it, what did I do wrong?

btw nice lookin shatter you got there friendo what strain?

The heat of vaporization. If you burn it too hot it melts and gets wasted, if you burn it at the perfect temperature it goes into your lungs at the right rate.

I packed a bunched of bud ash, then the deems, then another layer of ash on top + a bong = out of body experience

I've had about eight miller high life's and am about to vape some lemon kush. Trying to cut down here.

THAT is some ugly, most likely shit wax. My god.
Sorry you have to dab that

Chem dog

Thanks, I get it at a great fucking price

You have great quality, mine is a great price. Nice for you tho

Thanks for the tips. I've done it before but I didn't know what to expect, so it just kind of steamrolled my brain. Any particular music you would recommend?

Can you explain the difference, please?

I understand that. If you can get 2 grams for the same price I pay for one. Do it

I’m in California, i buy a brand of shatter called “Moxie”
65 a gram. Worth every dollar

aaah so at the bottomish of the bowl next time

The method they use to make the wax
The weed they used
The chemical they use
Etc
Pretty much quality

Yeah, I'm in Illinois like a complete loser, kek. I'm not trying to show off, that's the wax I got now seeing what everyone else is partying on.

I have a bunch of psychedelics though

Wax that looks thick and gooey tends to be more pure from what I've heard. My tolerance isn't nearly as high to tell personally. It also seems like bright gold is the tint to go for, as far as I've heard.

I wasn’t trying to insult
Living in Los Angeles, i genuinely feel bad for the people paying the same price (or more) for worse product
It’s bullshit.
Get what you can get my dude. Dab daily

pink floyd is apparently the shit. there's this song in The Wall though that scares the shit out of me sober.
Personally I'd gravitate towards something melodic and chill. Blackmill would definitely be on my playlist, some massive attack, probably some Don Edwards lol really whatever evokes positive emotion for you.

No. For shatter clarity is where it’s at.
For budder or crumble it’s rhe color and consistency mostly

BUT
I’ve had black goo that tasted bombasfuck and was stone stoney and golden brittle shatter that I could hold in my fingers that tasted like shit and didn’t get me high

Nice not had that for a while, lsd is hard to come by nowdays.

Yeah, it's pretty weird how the market is.

Do you mind sharing the cost of concentrates out there? Here everything is super expensive in Illinois, it's a fucking shit show

youtube.com/watch?v=IROfKBoVtTg

1p is the shit because it is just a slight variant that makes it legal and feels exactly the same.

That shit ain't guild

I WISH I had some dose, but I can never trust what's on the streets because of this 25i-nbome shit.

So since I'm in a legal state I just vape flowers. Have super lemon haze atm, one of my favorite sativas. You grind it and it's like sweet lemonade, nice and mellow.

Still, wish dose was also legal, that'd be perfect.

Make your own
Buy dab bags follow instructions, and enjoy.
I prefer buds tbh

not the posted you replied, but out in colorado dispensary hash of any kind is typically 20-30 per gram, 25 median. street i've seen go from 15-50. Quality can vary widely from either source, but dispensary hash is almost always at least good

mm yes this sounds great. here's another for your list
youtube.com/watch?v=hHcr4bo97qs

And a lot of Lsd is research chemicals anymore and fake - the fact this fucking chemical has 1 propionyl Lsd is the shit

Almost the same pure shit. Invest

It allll depends on quality
Bought this 99% thc crystals for 85half 160 full
But top tier shatter is like 70$ tops
But it’s like “name brand” and I see videos and meet reps for the company so I believe their shit

And then there’s the buy-one-get-one 20$ grams of similar looks to yours
There’s 5$ grams of literal black tar wax
These are all medical dispensary prices.

Dealers and people who make it on their own can get different prices
It’s so easy to make too

You people are fucking animals. You run around amped up on your drugs like a fucking psychopath while normal people have to deal with pain and hardships. I hope you faggots suffer in hell.

I love shrooms, aside from the GI tract side effects, the taste, nausea, and farts

a quarter ounce of shrooms trip? That's intense, I only do 1/8th.

oh man i envy you so hard right now, like green, man. Lemon Haze is my second favorite strain. firs favorite's got lemon haze in it

Of all the people I am the animal
Top Kek
It’s not my fault you choose to live in reality sober. Suxtobeyou

Typically I used 4-aco-dmt now, the powder form

In my past I've used waaay to much lol changed my world

er no mode was the word i was looking for, not median. what im saying is lots of grams go for 25

5-MeO-MiPT

and poppers

I'm just a man. I'm not afraid to experience hardship for God. I used to love smoking medical bud and meth. I'm just not that unfair to my fellow man. If we can't all be high, none of us should be. That's just how I see it. Think about your fellow man next time your drop $75 on some weed wax you fucking jackass.

You Are right a 1/4 Is crazy and eventually was one of my craziest trips. Anyone ever tried dpt?

> very potent

What's the % or mg. Name?
Faggot

Yeah last real trip I had was around 12 years ago, three purple hearts.
We ordered a sheet of -1p from Germany a couple of months back, pretty cheap and decent high.

I’ve done Shrooms twice two years apart with different groups and quality of people

Both times it made me want to kill myself and i kept thinking that life was pointless so I should just kill myself

Up with HOPE!!
Down with DOPE!!!

okay dude gnight

Thats pretty smart. If you put it in the can nobody will know either.