SHOULD THE UNITED STATES INVADE AND ANNEX MEXICO?

Should we work towards the ultimate outcome of the manifest doctrine at this point in history?

Should we correct the tragic outcome of the Mexican-American War wherein we allowed for continued Mexican sovereignty?

PROS:
>Instantaneous solution to the illegal immigration problem

>Building a wall on the Guatemalan border exponentially cheaper than building one along current US/Mexico border

>US citizens will finally be allowed to invest in and own real estate south of the Rio Grande

>US will control one of the largest oil reserves on Earth

>Potential economic boom as American entrepreneurs develop business opportunities in Mexico

>incentivizes current illegal alien population to resettle in their homeland

CONS:

>Having to immediately and seriously deal with the drug cartel problem, an expensive proposition

>Potential of mass immigration of impoverished Mexicans northward that overwhelms current infrastructure

>Negative international and UN response towards the US for invading Mexico, possible EU sanctions against the US

>Chinese become incensed as the US removes a huge piece of the global chess board from their sphere of influence

Discuss Sup Forums

Back in 2003 I advocated heavily that we should invade Mexico rather than Iraq. I still feel that I was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg
youtube.com/watch?v=syJvZlN45Uw
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
prweb.com/releases/minutemen/illegalimmigration/prweb418456.htm
pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/
youtube.com/watch?v=sHiyv17rIfc
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point you might as well, most of their citizens are already in your country.

Go get that clay, USA USA USA

>annexing the most worthless states in middle america

Not Taking everything south of Mexico with it, from Mexico to Panama
Do you even Manifest Destiny?

Are you even white, Paco?

Right down to the Mexico/Guatemala border is where Manifest Destiny extends

No further

mostly

But I got some of your kind's blood in me as well

MAKE
IT
GREAT
AGAIN

Was it ever though?
>other than the food

>>Instantaneous solution to the illegal immigration problem
Instead you have a new problem with millions of poorly educated welfare addicts entering an already highly stressed system
>>Building a wall on the Guatemalan border exponentially cheaper than building one along current US/Mexico border
But then you just wall in the Mexicans
>>US will control one of the largest oil reserves on Earth
Mexican oil is full of sulfur, it's actually cheaper to import oil from Iran than drill in Mexico then purify it
>>Potential economic boom as American entrepreneurs develop business opportunities in Mexico
Average Mexican is poor as shit, there's little money to be made selling shit to the impoverished
>>incentivizes current illegal alien population to resettle in their homeland
No, it just encourages the now legal citizens of Mexico to abandon their slums to move to the better slums in America

Yes. I think it would be funny.

This.

Mexico and USA is pretty much the same by now, go for it.

United States of Mexico vs Mexico, who will win to get the honor of deporting all the blacks to Africa

>Instead you have a new problem with millions of poorly educated welfare addicts entering an already highly stressed system

Pretty much what we have not desu senpai

>But then you just wall in the Mexicans

No, we keep the truly impoverished and uneducated Central American vermin out. This is something many current Mexican citizens would agree with

>Mexican oil is full of sulfur, it's actually cheaper to import oil from Iran than drill in Mexico then purify it

Once again, Brits underestimating American ingenuity

>Average Mexican is poor as shit, there's little money to be made selling shit to the impoverished

Do you not realize the potential economic boom resulting from American businessmen having unfettered access to Mexico's natural resources?

>No, it just encourages the now legal citizens of Mexico to abandon their slums to move to the better slums in America

Fine, people up here will be able to buy cheap real estate down there and live very nicely in Veracruz or Guadalajara

pls

You can already buy property down there though, a lot of people do this

IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF NORTH AMERICA NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS MUST BE GAS. AND ONLY WHITE ANGLOS, AND WHITE SPANISH MEXICANS SHOULD ENJOY THE GREATEST COUNTRY.

I was always under the impression that a non-Mexican citizen cannot own real estate outright down there

Of course I'm probably wrong

Enlighten me

>Pretty much what we have not desu senpai
What? If you're saying that your welfare system isn't on the verge of collapse, then you're sorely misinformed. The current budget of America is around 65% dedicated to welfare, which only grows every year.
>No, we keep the truly impoverished and uneducated Central American vermin out. This is something many current Mexican citizens would agree with
Mexico is full of shitters, keeping out the niggeraguans just means you're stuck with all the mexican scum
>Once again, Brits underestimating American ingenuity
Americans once again ignoring fact and deciding FUCK IT LETS DESULFUR THIS OIL AT MASSIVE COST INSTEAD OF BUYIN SULFUR FREE OIL. If you can remove the sulfur from oil so easily, why aren't you buying Venezuelan crude en mass? It's cheap as chips, and full of that easy and cheap to remove sulfur.
>Do you not realize the potential economic boom resulting from American businessmen having unfettered access to Mexico's natural resources?
Good luck buying it off of Carlos Slim, who would probably just buy up all the cheap real estate in America before your merchants could even offer him a penny
>Fine, people up here will be able to buy cheap real estate down there and live very nicely in Veracruz or Guadalajara
There's already nothing stopping them doing that, except common sense

WE ARE NOT POOR AS FUCK, AHMED. WE ARE NOT AFRICA.

>t. Britcuck butthurt at the fact that he no longer has an empire to be proud of, and furthermore lacks the potential to ever create one again

enjoy the Caliphate Britcuck

>GDP per capita literally half of the UK, despite having a nominally larger economy

Carlos Slim being worth as much as Spain =/= the average Mexican having the money to buy things

What a wonderful counterpoint, I really see your point now, since you articulated it so well.

No offense but I'd rather get the answers from a fellow American. It does bug me how some English folk either know, or pretend to know, a lot about this soon to be great again country.

Sorry Sir Charles, the sun has set on the British Empire permanently

Deal with it

And that's related to your complete economic illiteracy in what way? The irrelevance of my shitty little island has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

who cares? you said that we are poor as fuck, and its not true.

some parts of Mexico are better than your caliphate, plus you live in ugly 4x4 boxes haahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg

>your complete economic illiteracy

I'm advocating for the largest boom in the US economy since the industrial revolution and the discovery of oil in Texas idiot.

Such things are deemed "economic illiteracy" in the eyes of a modern Brit so it seems

My god, you have fallen so far from where you once were as a people

So sad

>30 million illegals sending back half of their $4 an hour means Mexico is rich as fuck

And I freely admit this is a terrible country, I would leave tomorrow if I got a ticket to America.

You're advocating the introduction of ~120M new citizens, into a country already struggling with racial and social issues up the wazoo. The end result would be an economic slump as tens of millions of Mexicans go onto welfare to support their 6 children

*and the escalation of racial tensions into probable violence as the new highly liberal population aligns with BLM and the democrats, to usher in an era of endless Obamacare and universal wages

We're already hosting 35 million of these motherfuckers

You're assuming all Mexicans will emigrate northward upon annexation

I'm arguing that, in fact, having realized that now there is potential in their homeland, Mexicans post-annexation will not be so incentivized to do so

In fact, many who are currently in the US illegally will return to their homeland once Donald J. Trump annexes Mexico as the 51st US state

Your argument lacks merit on those grounds

theres only 9 million mexicans living in the US. And Mexico is more rich and relevant than your islamic state.

youtube.com/watch?v=syJvZlN45Uw

>theres only 9 million mexicans living in the US

according to Obama administration figures

It's funny

back in 2006 there were an estimated 30 million illegal immigrants in the US, the overwhelming majority of which were Mexican nationals

Now, all of the sudden, we only have 9-15 million

funny isn't it?

>>Building a wall on the Guatemalan border exponentially cheaper than building one along current US/Mexico border
Not counting the fucking war effort, or having to clear out large swathes of forest.

>US citizens will finally be allowed to invest in and own real estate south of the Rio Grande
Who cares?

>>Potential economic boom as American entrepreneurs develop business opportunities in Mexico
No, more like we have to feed even more Mexican mouths.

>>Potential of mass immigration of impoverished Mexicans northward that overwhelms current infrastructure
This is already happening anyways since we don't have a real border under Obama.

This is a really stupid idea. Maybe if they had more natural resources, or maybe if it was still fashionable to do mass genocides then we could just take the land. But having to deal with all the fucking Mexicans ruins the whole idea. Why would we want to conquer a bit fat turd?

And your reasoning for this is what? The reason the mexicans are leaving is because Mexico is terrible, and there is little work there. Planting Ol Glory in Mexico city changes nothing than the flag on the building. Unless you're going to invest quadrillions of dollars into the Mexican economy it's going to be exactly the same before and after. NAFTA is a thing that already does essentially what you're proposing, except without the problems of integrating millions of Mexicans

>heres only 9 million mexicans living in the US

That's been contested many a time, the 9 million figure is a statement by the current democratic administration, not a statement by an actually independent study.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/

prweb.com/releases/minutemen/illegalimmigration/prweb418456.htm

yeah, and it was for your economic crisis in 2008

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/

>Not counting the fucking war effort, or having to clear out large swathes of forest.

This is different logistically speaking from the current Wall proposal how?

>Who cares?

I care, and many people with money in the US care. We'd love to own and develop land down there

>No, more like we have to feed even more Mexican mouths.

We already are. Are you even aware of how much money is sent out of the US by illegals to their families?

>This is already happening anyways since we don't have a real border under Obama.

All the more reason to just invade and annex Mexico

>Maybe if they had more natural resources
ignorance on display right here guys

That's what happens when the Census Bureau is run out of the fucking WHITE HOUSE by none other than Rahm "You never let a good crisis go to waste" Emmanuel.

It's amazing how every aspect of the Obama admin is corrupt. I've been collecting a list of the shit Obama has done and I find shit like this that no one has heard about all the time.

The Caribbean is a much better place to invade. Most of the countries are shit and there are palm trees, sunshine and beaches. Mexico has those, but a lot of overcrowded desert in between.

>The reason the mexicans are leaving is because Mexico is terrible

USA invasion and annexation fixes that
That's my entire premise you obtuse fuck

> Planting Ol Glory in Mexico city changes nothing than the flag on the building

You're an idiot based on that statement alone

>NAFTA is a thing that already does essentially what you're proposing, except without the problems of integrating millions of Mexicans

Troll harder asshole

>USA invasion and annexation fixes that
In what way? By bombing the fuck out of them, destroying infrastructure and creating refugees?
>You're an idiot based on that statement alone
In what way? The same city, same businesses, same people. Nothing has changed except the flag. If I raise the stars and stripes in my garden, I don't suddenly live in America, I still live on a depressing rainy island with no guns.
>Troll harder asshole
Can't deal with actual refutation? Do you have the brain of a donkey or are you just looking for people to stroke your dick and say "OH YES user THATS A GREAT IDEA IF YOU JUST MAKE ILLEGAL STUFF LEGAL THEN THERES NO CRIME YOUR SUCH A GENIUS"

Bull Fucking Shit

There are just as many illegals in my southwestern US city now as there were in 2008 if not more

The meme that illegals fled back to their home countries during the recession is a fucking lie

>This is different logistically speaking from the current Wall proposal how?
Because right now we only have to use eminent domain to get the land, and build a wall. As opposed to, invading a country and suppressing its people into submission, clear out the thick jungle, then build a wall. Which do you think is cheaper?

>We already are. Are you even aware of how much money is sent out of the US by illegals to their families?
Yes, everyone knows the remittance numbers. Do you really think it would compare to the cost of entitlements for ~80 million people (assuming 20% of Mexico's population might actually contribute). Right now we spend about 100B on 10-30 mil illegals, and we're already in massive debt and headed for another credit downgrade which means even more debt which means more downgrades, so on and so forth.

>All the more reason to just invade and annex Mexico
ORRRRR we could just enforce the laws that Obama isn't currently and build a wall which would be cheaper than a war effort and feeding 80 mil mexican mouths by a factor of 100s.

>Maybe if they had more natural resources
>ignorance on display right here guys
I meant enough to make a war with Mexico worth it, you condescending fuck.

that was past Ahmed, Mexicans are not going to US anymore. Only central americans , indians and chinks, we are a great country, with a great economic future.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHiyv17rIfc

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Of course its a fucking lie. America in a recession is still infinitely better than Mexico.

Of course its a fucking lie. America in a recession is still infinitely better than Mexico. The recession was worldwide, anyways.

>In what way? By bombing the fuck out of them, destroying infrastructure and creating refugees?
assuming Mexico will put up any sort of military resistance. They won't

>In what way? The same city, same businesses, same people. Nothing has changed except the flag. If I raise the stars and stripes in my garden, I don't suddenly live in America, I still live on a depressing rainy island with no guns.

What are laws and the consequences of the US constitution applying to the former Mexican states?

>we are a great country, with a great economic future.

Sure thing Pedro, that's why your entire economy relies on American exports. The absolute best case your country has is becoming China 2.0, the place where people dump their waste and pay the workers peanuts to make tat. Mexico becoming a superpower is a pipedream of Mexican intellectuals.

>assuming Mexico will put up any sort of military resistance. They won't
The cartels will, and they'll fight you to the last man to preserve their current monopolies.
>What are laws and the consequences of the US constitution applying to the former Mexican states?
See above, the entire "development" budget would be spend on policing costs stopping the cartels simply moving north (like they already are btw) and taking over the south as well

>The absolute best case your country has is becoming China 2.0,

Once again, you support my thesis that the US should invade and annex Mexico

idiot

>Invade and annex Mexico
>American laws now apply to Mexico
>Workers previously making $4 a day now make $7.25 an hour
>Mexican states export all industry to China and/or India again
>Mexico becomes Detroit on steroids

Great plan there mate.

>The cartels will, and they'll fight you to the last man to preserve their current monopolies.

And what, tell me, are the military capabilities of the Mexican drug cartels in relation to the US Army, the US Navy, the US Air Force, the US Marine Corps, and the US coast guard????

That's right

Jack shit

>See above, the entire "development" budget would be spend on policing costs stopping the cartels simply moving north (like they already are btw) and taking over the south as well

We're already fighting this war, it's only winnable if it's fought on the Cartel's turf

Once again, you have supported my thesis

Thank you user

>Mexican states export all industry to China and/or India again

NOT UNDER A TRUMP ADMINISTRATION RETARD

So your going to kill millions of Mexicans to enforce the law? That will surely endear the population to you. They won't resist at all

So the factories aren't exported, they're just automated instead. Same end result, huge unemployment, millions of democrat voters addicted to welfare and trump out of office in one term. Great job killing your hero.

WE ARE THE NEW CHINAH!

Just invade but don't annex.
Invade and burn.

>So your going to kill millions of Mexicans to enforce the law?
piss poor assumption once again

>They won't resist at all
Ummmm It's not like they aren't all trying to get to the US to become American citizens or anything is it?

>So the factories aren't exported, they're just automated instead

You're starting to stretch it too far with this one

US annexation of Mexico will BTFO Chinese manufacturing as North America will once again rise to the pinnacle of the industrial economy

Sounds like a trick.

AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

MMG! (no again, Mexico was never great)

>piss poor assumption once again
What's your solution then? Let the cartels run riot? Or are you going to peacefully arrest them with no resistance?
>US annexation of Mexico will BTFO Chinese manufacturing as North America will once again rise to the pinnacle of the industrial economy
Cheap electronics are a Chinese specialty for a reason. When you don't have to worry about thing like class action law suits or actually paying your workers, you can crank out billions of items for a faction of a fraction of a cent each. Same product made in America costs several cents, due to the actual care taken. It'll be a much better product, but far more expensive.

MUH PINCHE PENDEJO GUEY

EEEYYYYY HOMIES WEY

WE HITTIN UP THEM BLUNTS MAN GUEY HWHAHHAHA

>What's your solution then? Let the cartels run riot? Or are you going to peacefully arrest them with no resistance?

Assuming the Cartels have millions of soldiers

Assuming that the Mexican populace, so terrorized for so many years by the cartels, wouldn't immediately support Washington DC led efforts toward their eradication

>Cheap electronics are a Chinese specialty for a reason. When you don't have to worry about thing like class action law suits or actually paying your workers, you can crank out billions of items for a faction of a fraction of a cent each. Same product made in America costs several cents, due to the actual care taken. It'll be a much better product, but far more expensive

t. globalist shill

WEWUZ GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUX AND SHEEIIIT GUEY

Based Britannia knows what's up. OP are you illegal, or just stupid?

I'm an American who believes in the concept of Manifest Destiny

Get with the program or move to Europe faggot

Anyone who considers this a viable option that the U.S. could take on a whim is clinically retarded and needs to castrate him-/herself immediately

>Assuming the Cartels have millions of soldiers
Hundrends of thousands at least, plus informants, dealers, distributors etc who all make mad bank and will fight to defend it.

>t. globalist shill
Not at all, I frequently buy "made in Britain" products over cheaper Chinese made ones, but the vast majority of the population does not. Banning cheap chinese imports would not create a economic growth, as most people are used to cheap electronics and would greatly resent suddenly having no option except the best

>I'm an American who believes in the concept of Manifest Destiny
Great idea which lead to California, the best and worst state in the union. Manifesting destiny to Mexico might have worked in 1900, but the time has long since passed.

CONS:
>IT'S FULL OF FUCKING MEXICANS

Ohhhhhh, but what George W Bush did was perfectly reasonable right?

idiot

yes, when we hosted the olympiad in 1968, we were great and a super power.

>when we hosted the olympiad in 1968, we were great and a super power.
Only because half of the US was under the influence of LSD at the time

but, whatever

I will admit I'm largely talking out of my ass when it comes to Mexican history. Recent history is pretty clear but I don't know much from before the late 90s, except you have an insatiable lust for VW type ones, which I highly approve of.

Honestly, if Mexico wasn't full of cartels, mezitios and such I would be very interested in visiting. I do love me some tex-mex.

Let's take over Canada first.
Then Mexico, the islands around there, then South America, and then Greenland.

We can truly be the United States of America.

Con:
they are fucking mexicans. They do not deserve western greatness via immigration and amnesty.

>if Mexico wasn't full of cartels, mezitios and such I would be very interested in visiting. I do love me some tex-mex.

ignorant racist

Probably the biggest con is they have absolute shit infrastructure. Seriously, you can't even flush your toilet paper. Why would you want to waste your resources taking over that garbage?

thanks you ahmed, but we are the 9th most visited cunt with out you, and also we are white.

Well forgive me for abiding by travel warnings.

From gov.uk

>424,860 British nationals visited Mexico in 2014. Most visits are trouble-free.
>The security situation can pose a risk for foreigners. Be alert to the existence of street crime as well as more serious violent crime like robbery, assault and vehicle hijacking. In certain parts of Mexico you should take particular care to avoid being caught up in drug related violence between criminal groups.
>Kidnappings are not unknown and you should avoid areas on the attached map where kidnappings have been reported

Can't be bothered to cut/paste the map since it's a PDF

Yeah, tourism is a majory player in the economy. I wouldn't really call being as white as Brazil white. I'm sure there's plenty of actually white areas though.

>Argentina
>White

WHY BUILD A WALL WHEN YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL?

MEXICO ANNEXATION NOW!

ALL 50 STATES + MEXICO

TRUMP 2016

do it quick

The United States should invade all the way south through Columbia and Venezuela and expell everyone into South America then build a wall at the bottom of Panama. Should kick all Canadians down there too desu, our destiny needs to manifest more, and we need more living room.

Careful leaf we might forget which way is south and annex you too

If we're invading then we are purging it completely and repopulating with European stock.

Otherwise this would be insane. If we had Mexico as a 51st state that bordered even further south they would walk into our new part of USA and suddenly be citizens. We're moving the red carpet even closer this way.

Why the fuck would we want to? If anything can we give them Commiefornia back?

It's been my dream for years.... mainly because I've always wanted to travel by car throughout Mexico without the hassle and bullshit

You guys have a beautiful fucking country

Just fuck my shit up. Canada is discount America anyways.

you too and i love golden corral. we ove each other.

>Just rip it off like a Band-Aid

>this video is private

What was it famalam?

Yes.

Please.

Jesus Christ

Golden Corral is the worst Buffet in the USA

Try an Iron Skillet at a truck stop

Or, better yet, get your ass to Las Vegas

Buffets are one of the best things things ever invented in our great country, but Golden Corral is to American buffets as Taco Bell is to enchiladas

i did this last summer, from the arizona border to cancun and guatemala, it was everything i was expecting.
met some australians doing the same, a 60yo american and some girls.
go for it dude, as long as you are not planning on fighting the cartels for territory you will be fine.
srly thinking about doing a roadtrip on america, would be a dream.

The response rate of Mexican Sup Forumstards to my modest proposal of the USA invading and annexing Mexico is now 100%

I have faith in the future of the North American continent now (Canada excluded)

Thanks Mexibros

i would certainly retain my culture and traditions but would love to see the good aspects of american society engraving into mexican culture. ex pround on ones country, bear arms, hardworking mentality and so on

Right?

I love the Mexican culture and traditions

I just want to see freedom and prosperity extended to you guys down there

This has bugged me for years to be honest.

We're so intertwined now that what I'm saying is the only logical solution.

What's happening now, with the illegals, La Raza, Aztlan, and all the rest is just tragic

>Spanish Mexican
>white
Pick one

It's time

We need to do this

The US will only benefit, there is no downside

This.