Wwyd brutal edition

Wwyd brutal edition.

gas her

Ima fuck that bitch right in the vagina

Stop making these stupid "brutal/rape edition" garbage. You have oversaturated the market for wwyd threads so no one replies for replies and less post.

Is the guy that im talking to about this girl here?

Yes I am

Cool. I'll continue. You wanna continue with my girl and her sisters? ;)

I'd love to!

netflix and rape

wwyd?

I'll do one at a tume starting from the left. I would break into her house with my dog when she's watching tv and sneak up behind her, wrapping a thick cord around her neck. I'd lift her up by her throat, choking her until she stops struggling before dragging her up to her bedroom. I'd throw her into bed and slap her face and punch her a few times so she regains consciousness so she can fight me before pinning her down and grabbing her wrists. I'd slam them into the headboard, punching her if she fought to hard, slamming her wrist onto the bed hard enough to break if I have to while I try and bind her wrists to her headboard. Once I have her wrists bound, I'd pull out my knife and cut her chest as a warning before binding her legs to her footboard, spread apart as far as I can. I'd use the knife and cut her clothes off, before wrapping my hand around her throat as I crawl between her legs and mount her forcefully. I'd fuck her until she cums, and then pull out and grab her hair and facefuck her as hard as I can, driving my cock down her throat until she passes out. I'd untie her legs and bend them up, positioning myself at her asshole until she comes to, before driving my full length into her in one hard thrust. As she screams and fights I'd fuck her ass as hard and roughly as I could until it's bloody and raw, then I'd call my dog over and have him mount her head and fuck her mouth, forcing her to take his big knot, I would switch between fucking her was and bloody cunt until I finish in her asshole, then I'd tie her up again so her ass is in the air and watch as my dog knots her tight asshole before I leave with him.

why don't you pathetic faggots learn to please a woman instead of abusing them? did mommy beat you? too impotent to get it up normally?

Please use my daughter, she's the tramp in the middle, goes clubbing all over Toronto looking for cock

wwyd

Id lie her on her stomach and tie her ands and feet together behind her back, then rip off her pants and insert a metal buttplug in her ass. Id pull her to the edge of the bed and ram my cock down her throat repeatedly til she chokes and gags. Then Id turn her over and climb ontop of her, and slide my cock between her tits. Id tittyfuck her and grasp her throat, choking and thrusting til I eventually nut on her face. Then Id tape a sign to her that says 'use me' and drag her out to the curb and leave her there tied up

I empty my balls into her, my cum mixed with the dogs cum filling her womb.
I slowly pull out and look at her ruined holes. They're red and puffy with cum leaking from them. I move to her face where she's still got my dogs cock filling her throat, only managing to breathe through her nose. I pry his knot from behind her teeth and his cock slides out if her mouth. She gags up huge stream of saliva mixed with his cum and it falls to the floor. I grab her hair and I push her face into it. I tell her to lap it up. She s crying and tries to resist. I kick her hard in the side and she doubles over. I push her face back into it and I tell her to clean it up Now! She starts licking and sucking it all up from the dirty floor. My dog in the meantime has slumped himself in the corner exhausted. He's done a good job. I really need to take a piss. When I think she's done a good enough job on the floor I lift her head and tell her to open up for my piss. She starts crying again. I shake her head brutally. She reluctantly opens her mouth. I tell her she has to drink it all. I out my cock in her mouth and instruct her to close her lips around it. I let a small stream start filling her mouth. She's drinking as much as she can but her cheeks start to swell. I back off the stream to let her catch up and then continue emptying my bladder into her stomach. I make her suck all the piss from my cock before pulling it out. She's coughing and crying, my hot piss stinging her raw throat. She slumps back on the floor. She thinks it might be over now. But she has no idea. I unchain her from the floor and holding the chain lead her up the stairs. She's crawling like a dog following me. I make her climb into the trunk of my car and letting my dog jump into the backseat I drive us out to my brothers stables. He's away for the weekend and the stables are all mine for the day. I pull up and open the trunk. She blinks at the bright sunlight. More?

Would love to know wwyd to her

I'll reply for reply. Do mine and beat her

Awesome! Btw, who is yours to you?

Fucking amazing! More please!

Mine is my ex, she was such an innocent bitch

Nice! Mine is my current, she acts innocent but she's not. Lol

Damn! Those two chicks are hot! I'd love to make them fuck each other and fuck their little brother aswell!

Anyone wanna give Jessica some attention?

Wwyd to her?

The sunlight stings her eyes, I grab the chain and drag her out of the trunk. I drag her on her hands and knees behind me into the stables. She s confused and doesn't know whats happening. We get into the stables and I open up one of the stalls and lead her inside with my dog following. Her eyes widen in terror. She s just realised. She's looking down the muzzle of a big black stallion! He stood at a massive 17 hands high. She tries to crawl away but I yank the chain hard and she falls back. I tell her to behave. I set up a camera in the corner to record all of this. I make her put her head under the horse and tell her to start stroking his cock. She does so and the horse cock starts to swell and elongate. I tell her to put the tip in her mouth and start sucking it. She shakes her head so I grab one of the riding crops from the wall and whip her ass cheek with it. It leaves an angry red welts and she cries out. I tell her to suck it again. She puts the end of the horse cock in her mouth and starts sucking on the tip. It's made me horny again so I move to her rear that's sticking out and ram my cock once more into her pussy. She squeals but keeps the horse cock in her mouth. I pound hard before blowing again into her womb. I get up and instantly my dog remounts her and missing her pussy sticks his cock deep into her asshole. She cries and kicks her feet. I move away to admire this little slut getting fucked in the ass by a dog while sucking a big horse cock. My dog knots in her ass and stays mounted panting. I tell her to take the horse cock deeper. She mumbles something incoherent so i whip the soles of her feet with the crop. She spasms and takes the cock an inch deeper. I whip the soles of her feet again making them bleed and say deeper! She pushes her face forward as much as she can and takes another inch. I whip her feet a third time and she now has two open wounds on both of her soles. More?

Fuck yeah I would!

Wwyd to her?

Still here?

Amazing please do her

Sure. Wanna do mine? And how would you like her done?

Sure, make her maybe a bbc maybe put the horse part in. Ill do yours now.

Yeah no worries. Is she wearing a school uniform? For the stories sake.

Sure

How do you want yours?

please have more of her

Forced, brutal, have the sisters join in if you can, a dog if you want, just be descriptive. :)

please more

Doing cock tributes on kik. Send your gfs nudes and I'll cock them and send back photos.

Sammyh73829

WWYD to Emily?

wwyd to middle?

They would be at a party one night in the same cloths they are wearing now, bit by bit drinking throughout the night until they get drunk, the party raging on they'd be bought out the back away from everyone for some photos of the night. When they get there they would be barely able to walk so intoxicated, leaning up against a van they would be ready for the picture, as they smile the van door would slide open falling in backwards they would be pulled in and the door slammed, not completely sure as to what happend while being chained up they would start to freak out as the van took off. After they tire them selves out and the van stops they would be pulled out the 2 on the side would be brought over to chairs and tied up there they would be slaped spit on and stripped naked and teased with cocks, while they were forced to watch the middle one, The main attraction, She would be railed by the biggest cocks anyone there has to offer, while the other two got doggied and pile drived by the others while watching, after a few hours of being filled with cum in their ass, two giant dogs with 8 inch dicks would be allowed in and instructed to fuck them both in the pussy cumming and knoting over and over until they were impregnated by the dogs.

All while watching the middle one the main attraction while she was giving head to a big black man a race stallion would be brought up behind her and her virgin pussy would be defiled pushing in 22 inches deep the horse cock would break her open pushing her womb and organs around it would fuck her for an hour before it came the load so large it would burst out of her mouth and pussy as she bloated her tits would be getting sucked while her mouth is still occupied with cock, gaging and chocking on horse cum she would be fucked until passed out afterwards the stallion would take a break the dogs fucking her sisters would come over and double penetrate her. Then the line of people could have their go. rate her 7/10.

Done?

It's Monday and my brother isn't due back home til tomorrow. I drive out to the stables to make sure I've cleaned the mess up from the weekend. I pull up and there's a pushbike propped up against the wall of the stables. Curious, I get out of my car and call out if anyone is there. I hear a girl scream for help and I rush in. I see a girl in a school uniform pinned against the wall and i remember my brother mentioning that as a punishment for stealing from him she was going to help clean the stables once a week or he'd call her parents. Pinning her against the wall was my brothers farm hand, a big African American solidly built. He lets her go and she runs over to me and starts telling me that he was going to rape her. He looked at her coldly and then told me she was lying and she made him angry because she was calling him racist names. I looked down at her and asked her if it was true. She looks away a little embarrassed. Well well well, I say. I grab her by the throat and tear her skirt off exposing yellow panties. The farm hand looks at me in surprise. I tell him, we may as well rape her now if she's going to start telling lies and being a little bitch. He grins at me and moves forward. Together we start tearing her clothes off her body exposing her tits, we rip her panties off and bare her ass and shaved pussy. She s struggling against us and crying but she's no mstch for one if us let alone two. We force her to her hands and knees and the black gut pulls out his monster of a cock and quickly shoves it in her mouth. Before she even has a chance to register what's happening I pull my cock out and plunge it deep into her virgin pussy. She tries screaming through the cock in her mouth but he just thrusts his huge black cock further down her throat cutting off her air. Her body spasms with each stroke we take fucking her throat and her pussy. I can feel her tight pussy walls contracting around my cock and it feels so good. More?

More pls

Do you have more for me?

Im all out of creativity i think

nvm thats enough ty user.
not one for brutal or rapey stuff but thought id see. Ty anyways.

Very nice! Want more of yours?

wwyd

wwyd

Nice. What's her first name so I can make the story more real?

Her pussy walls are contracting around my cock and it feels so good I decide to blow filling up her womb! The black guy is throat fucking her so hard she's gasping between strokes, suddenly he blows into her throat filling it up, cum spurts out of her nose and down her cheeks. He pulls out and she falls down to the floor. The black guy lays down and stats her ontop of him and pushes his huge cock into her pussy and starts fucking it. She's screaming and crying from the pain if her pussy being wrecked by this monster. I come up behind and thrust my own cock into her asshole a high pitched scream bursts fro her and she kicks her feet on the floor. Her ass is so tight and feels great squeezing around my shaft. We fuck her for ages tearing her holes apart. I blow in her ass and he blows deep in her womb. We pull out and drag her into the horse stables. We lay her on a stool under the horse her ass pointed up at his cock. She starts to panic but we hold her down and guide the horse cock to her asshole. We push the tip up against it and forcefully push it in. She screams as the cock starts sliding in. But this is only the tip, the horse now horny thrusts his erect cock forward pushing about 16 of his 20 inches inside Her! Her face comes up, her mouth wide but no sound comes out as her asshole is ripped wide open and the horse cock brutally penetrates her intestines. The horse puts his hooves on the stall wall and starts fucking the little bitch like crazy until finally he blows inside. Her abdomen swells with the huge amount of horse cum inside her making her look pregnant. The horse pulls his cock out and a huge stream of fun erupts from her asshole. She falls to the floor panting and only semi conscious.

Sorry were you?

I'm the one who asked for more and is just like you to continue your story of her sucking horse cock (hopefully eventually getting fucked by it) and being whipped.

Oh so you weren't the guy I was doing the story for, you just want me to finish it?

Because if that's the case, I can do that. But do you have anything to offer me?

yes i'd love for you to finish and want do you want as an offer?

Well you don't want to write a story so what kind of pics do you have?
You can chat to me at [email protected] if you don't want to talk here

please do finish

I've got pics but not the one of people I want stories for

That's ok

Which one would you pick and what would you do to her?

wwyd

that Swedish whore is absolutely one of the worst

stab her right in the pussy

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I duct tape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

What you do to my girlfriend, Maddi?

Love her thick thighs

more pics of my mum in here

Lucky for you I was the user that originally posted her, got plenty more

While she sleeps I would let all my friends come over, taking of her clothes. Some holding her down as other fuck and make her gag on their cocks as she almost passes out. After a few hours and after all of us had a few turns with her we would chaik her up in a dark alley in my town, alot of homeless people live there, she would get raped until she is nothing more than fuckmeat.

WWYD?

rip open her top, expose those epic tits, take pics for Sup Forums and post them here, and then fuck her into the middle of next week. Moar!

Strip naked and tie the black dress girl to a chair, tie the other girl to the bed, fuck the living daylights out of her. Start brutally fucking her ass and pussy before eventually going into more intimate sex and she enjoys the final few minutes. Cum inside her, then get the other girl to eat my cum out of her friends pussy, and as she does fuck her in the ass doggy style.

WWYD with school teacher Shannon?

Her ass

jizz on tits, face and chubby belly, post more of her user, anything new? always good to see her shared

how bout a nose job?

Thanks! She looks hot!
Your chick has been out partying with her friends and has had way too much to drink. She stumbles out if the club and walks a few blocks before entering an alley to spew. I've been following her the entire time. I come up behind her and once she's finished spewing I slam her head into the brick wall knocking her unconscious. I drag her further into the alley where I strip her off tie her gands and gag her mouth. A few homeless men are watching from the shadows. I tell them they can gave her when I'm finished with her. I slap her a few times to wake her up. She immediately tries to struggle and her muffled screams barely audible through the gag. I hold her down by the throat choking her. I ask her if she wants to live through this. She nods her head. I tell her good luck. Her eyes widen and she struggles even harder. I love it! I grab a discarded glass bottle from nearby, flip her over and start pushing it into her ass neck first. She's thrashing around and kicking her legs and high pitched screams come muffled from behind the gag. I get to where the botyke flares out and gave to push harder ripping her asshole open. I push until the entire bottle dissapears into her hole. She stops struggling and is just sobbing through the gag. I flip her back over and plunge my hard cock deep into her pussy. It feels so tight with that bottle taking up all that space in her ass. Her pussy walls squeezing against my shaft. I fuck her hard thrusting my cock deeper and deeper into her breaking her cervix until I finally blow into her womb. I get up and kick her in the side. I nod to the homeless men and with grins they come shuffling over to her. I sit back and watch the festivities.

make her watch me beat up her faggot friend

Which one & wwyd

aww cute! wil be even cuter when she has her legs spread and an user deep inside her! moar!

Wwyd to Amanda my ex?

Did I get asked to do a WWYD for your girl by somebody else?

any of her stroking her own pussy user? moar!

nah nah the girl this user posted was a girl I posted in a thread like last year kek