Without using "muh bible" prove to me that dating a man who dresses up like a woman, passes as a woman...

Without using "muh bible" prove to me that dating a man who dresses up like a woman, passes as a woman, and is reasonably more feminine and loyal than a woman is a bad thing
>Pro tip: I highly doubt your ability to do so

Faggots never age gracefully. They just get older and faggier until one day they're one of those old bitter angry New York gay fags who wears panties and combat boots while stomping around his loft at 3am eating a bowl of Cheerios and spilling milk everywhere.

I think "cute men" are actually a thing.

What most people do not like about these people is how they fear society because of the way they present yourself and or how these people complain just to prove what they are.

Like dont be in the closet all scared and afraid, someone out there thinks its hot.

Chromosomes, that creature that claims to be a "woman" serves no biological purpose that is reproduction and propogation of our race and species. A Genetic dead end that will likely commit suicide due to mental illness.

Because the whole point of sex organs and the entire sexual drive is to fuck the other sex. The reason why this is considered 'degenerate' is because this behavior does not contribute to nation building.

It is the pinnacle of human hubris to shit in millions of years of evolution for 'muh feelings'.

t. not religious

see
The primary function of romantic affection and sex is reproduction. It is impossible for you to reproduce with a man wearing a dress.

Transgenders by definition have a mental disorder, gender disphoria. Faggots are magnitudes more likely to have other mental disorders and substance abuse issues. Faggots are magnitudes more likely to have been abused as children. Faggots are magnitudes more likely to abuse other children. Faggots are magnitudes more likely to have STDs.

It's a bad thing to date someone who's mentally ill and made their perversion their entire identify, is substantially more likely to abuse substances and have other mental illnesses, and who is more likely to give you a disease.

The brain of someone so perverted that they've completely lost touch with the reality of their body just because they are that invested in their perversion, is so alarmingly unstable it's not even something that needs to be argued. It's like asking "why shouldn't I date someone who surgically removed their own eyes and ears because they identify as Helen Keller?"

The short answer is because they are in arguably insane and because they're dangerous to you.
Now tell me why you think you should anyways without resorting to "muh shameless reckless perversion"

Can she birth kids?? Well then STFU!!

its not bad, but it is gay

>believing darwinism
>being this much of a slut

Playing dress up as an adult tells me you're extremely childish or straight up fucking retarded. I don't associate with those kind of people, never mind "dating" them.

/thread

Transsexuals can not reproduce so you can not make a family with one.

aids
declining birthrates

mental illness

There's no way you think that it's just Christians that hate you and your kind

Family.

Adopting doesn't count, they're not your kids, and they wouldn't have been abandoned if they had a family.

As always, this

Can't procreate
Will never be a real girl, they will just heavily drug themselves and hold unto their delusion

because they will never be able to produce offspring like a real woman, making them worthless faggots

So women who cant have children arent real either...?

its got fewer holes than a woman and it has a benis. if you like benis then you like men

>Passes as a woman

Need a working vagina from birth for that at the very least OP.

Not really, though they were at least raised as women so they can be a mother to someone else's child. Trannies are just broken human-beings who aren't really useful to anyone, better off dead

Are you really asking Sup Forums this question?

>So women who cant have children arent real either...?

They're fucktoys. Cumcatchers.

Who the fuck would marry a "woman" who is incapable of doing the one thing girls can do better than men?

You don't actually know what a vagina looks like, do you?

Nothing at all, you fuck who you wanna fuck.

Mental illness causes bipolarity and increased chances of suicide. Fecal debris from the anus also causes inflammation and infection of the penile region when engaging in sex. Even if a condom is used, the receiver has increased chances of hemorrhoids and tailbone fracturing.

Lastly, public perception of you will limit your social interactions if your friends see you dating a tranny.

OP OFFICIALLY BTFO.

It would be like entertaining the fantasies of a schizophrenic who thinks he is a dog. You know he isn't a dog, no matter how hairy, but you feed him dog food, take him for walks etc. Aka it's unhealthy, both for you and for them. The schizo might be more loyal than any dog could be, but he could be so much more if he didn't think he was a dog. Instead of entertaining that he's a dog, you should get him some help. You're ruining potential otherwise and you're damaging that person further and further because they're being pushed further and further into an unhealthy delusion. Why else do you think trannies die at such an early age and at such a rapid rate. Hell, even the poster child for trannies, Bruce Jenner, wants to untransition.

>You don't actually know what a vagina looks like, do you?

They don't look like the festering crotchwound left after a faggot cuts off his wedding tackle.

>Without using "muh bible"
O.P., you should remember that Hell is forever.

Anime=/=Real Life

we are so over populated, if half of humans suddenly decide not to procreate, we still will be fine.

It's not bad, you're just not dating a woman, you're dating a man dressed like a woman.

If you're a homosexual, fine by me. You just shouldn't lie about it