Give me one good reason Hillary Clinton should be president

give me one good reason Hillary Clinton should be president

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/m/9b71335d-67b4-3fe5-b79f-2a3aee0fee80/ss_in-stunning-new-deal-with.html
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes a woman

more people voted for her than Drump?

She won the most votes

Can anybody tell me what the fuck this means?

yahoo.com/news/m/9b71335d-67b4-3fe5-b79f-2a3aee0fee80/ss_in-stunning-new-deal-with.html

Trump agrees to be impeached by the end of 2017...?

she has a gaping cunt

No more Trump.

she would've gotten us into war with Russia instead of north korea

she's retired. for good. fuck off.

She fought for segregation, opposed gay marriage,

Because mayonaise is a gender and infowars and Trump are Russian spies recovering the us economy to ultimately DESTROY AMERICA!

Both you retard. NK has been declaring war everywhere. She wouldn't do anything to Kim either and Japan would have been wiped of the face of the planet.

She was the second-worst candidate

with merkel now the leader of the free world, saying von krauts' aren't dumb enough to unseat her, it really doesn't mean as much as it would have

She has tact, plus knowledge of government and foreign affairs

That isn't a reason. She should be in prison actually, but the DNC and Obama got that shit fixed. I hope someone puts a hole in her head.

He's better than Obama and a hell of a lot better than that fucking cunt Hillary.

Uh, more illegals voted for her? So she should be the president of the fucking beaner squatters?

I wish someone would kill that German bitch.

She has a hole in her head already. A shit hole.

The fact that she lost the election shows us that John Tittor was successful in his mission. Keep wondering how many in the Trump Administration were under Tittor's command.

Ah so that's what you call a deceitful murderer. Both candidates were shit yet anything but Killary. No more Clintons, they are horrible depoulation of the earth type of people. Trump is the best thing that happened to your country, deal with it.

'Cause she is not trump

And she is very bad at all of it.

I'd rather see one about a 1/4 inch round.

Depopulation*. Sorry about that

Dude, nazi camp is in like 3 hours. You better get some sleep.

There are none..... although I'll give you many good reasons to Send her to prison.

Her book reads like a sociopath example in a psy-ops training manual. Such as ...

* Feels special above others
* Other owe her success
* She is never wrong, only other people are wrong
* Most of her discussions start off with an attack of others to make them feel less of a person
* She married for power
* Has a savior complex
* Considers society something to feed from instead of empower

That's the truth.

Because we are now, as a nation, being forced to live through the manic depressive mind of Trump. Who in one sentence, can both assert and negate an idea. As everyone knows, he has no ideology other than Trump. Say anything at any moment, as long as it works for Trump. Trumpism.

Are we going to deport the dreamers or are we going to take them in?
Both; neither. Yes. No. All of the above at the same time and none of the above at the same time...legislate that CONGRESS AND SENATE! SAD! This is Trumpism. So we as a nation, have to suffer his mental disorder with him.

You need to go to bed. You got girl scouts in the AM. You retarded liberal cunt.

I swear Trump was Teddy Roosevelt in a past life.

Whistle stop tour bypassing newspapers -> Tweets to bypass bought and sold media

Fights smoke filled room -> Deep State

Daughter on White House staff -> daughter on White House staff

Bust on Mt. Rushmore -> Bust on Mt. Rushmore within twenty years

everyoneidontlikeishitlerachildrensguidetopolitics.jpg

trumps a pussy

Trump is kicking ass so much, the left is hiring actors to post a White Supremacist Trump Supporters to reduces his voter base. No one is buying it.

Because Trump embraced Fascism, completely forgetting that we fought and won a world war against Fascism 70+ years ago.

No, he just grabs it. Difference.

It's her turn user!

Whenever I'm feeling down and troubled I just remind myself of one thing.

Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Suddenly I feel a lot better. Things seem brighter. Food tastes better. The air smells fresh and new. I can hear the sounds of happy children laughing and playing. Deep inside I feel contented and I know that all is right with the world.

>President Trump

The only reason

kill black nigger babies

Because u can spell clit with 4 letters in her last name.

> (OP)
>
>Can anybody tell me what the fuck this means?
>
>yahoo.com/news/m/9b71335d-67b4-3fe5-b79f-2a3aee0fee80/ss_in-stunning-new-deal-with.html
>
>Trump agrees to be impeached by the end of 2017...?
So there's this thing called satire...

Reported!

not enough evidently

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Ill just leave this here... Basically explains how Trump got elected by Russia

think that started in the new yorker, under their satire section

iow, literally a role model for the aspiring professional.

i'm suprised she doesn't have more kids, guess that's why bill was allowed to have mistress'

Because she would have caused WW3 faster than Trump and that would have been a a super bonus for the US economy. She is also a staunch believer in the New World Order, i.e. the US being the supreme ruler of the world.

that'd be true of sack of potatoes though

Reading is for fags loser

Oh yeah? How'd they do it?

Did they tamper with voting machines? No?
Did they have illegals vote? No?
Did they manipulate paper ballots? No?

So what did they do Pedro? Tell us exactly.

seeing france's actions towards russia's meddling is non existent, we prob would have never gone after moscow, germany might have though.

Actually what this shows is how much the FBI and CIA are politicised and subverted to the Democrats

mayweather come out of retirment to make history. not that she'd be mayweather, but she could be GOAT

>implying that powerful people actually fuck their partners for recreation
You have to be 18 to post here.

Nothing they'll stake their asses on.

>meddling
Criminal rackets and liars such as the Democrat Party should be exposed. Why wouldn't you think so?

she's against equal pay for equal work

remember when wasserman shitz had to quit for cheating bernie and donna brazile was fired by cnn for helping Hillary cheat in the debates and then hillary went and called half of the country deplorables.

i'd say shit like that hurt the democrats more than trump.

She also engineered the assassination of Muammar Khadaffi. The US needs a bloodthirsty president.

It's a different game now that the Pentagon has cucked Trump and basically built the bubble around him that Ivy League grads pick up in school. By which I mean it's the same old game as ever.

what hs the economy reocovering? chanting made in america? while his companies continue to use immigrant labor and chinese manufacturers? looks like global trade is what's causing it

The US needs to die in a nuclear holocaust. The imperial meme is old and tired and nobody including most of the USA cares to pay for it anymore.

You are genuinely a bad person if you ever supported Hillary Clinton. You're just human garbage.

japan just sold trains to modi. xi hates modi bc he blocked his one road, one belt plan. best i can figure why koreas blowing missiles over japan. other than fire and fury was a bluff

getting your facts off political memes is retarded

fuck the rest of the world, america first

Depends on whose economy you're talking about.

Obviously to get the US to fuck off playing the two-for-flinching game and let NK grow some fucking rice instead of standing on high military alert.

shed still have a republican congress at home

Still better than Trump no matter what you deluded dumbfucks say.
Must be hard winning so much ;)

just bc the president tweets it doesn't make it true

closet sissy nazi

just bc the president tweets it doesn't make it true

>implying she's not a republican when it comes to policy

just because the bourgeois media prints it doesn't mean it's true, either. SCOTUS has held twice that they can just make shit up and call it news.

one too many political memes there

but you insist on proof on russian collusion? only one paying protestors is adelson and icahn, still can't meet up the woman's march standards

Bloody good read!

you're going to the next rally, dont lie

i'm with her

honestly think she's asexual. explains the one kid and the swinger lifestyle of Bill

that from the schizophrenia commercial?

lolol this

>asexual
only for guys
women and children, watch out

considering coats was a trump apointee, damn

i'm sure zuckerberg bones his wife quite often, that cock sucker

the wetback thing was worse, the narcissim was horrendous, but the worse the utter moronic babbling. it was sexism and racism that did in Hillary

i know someon with nuke they're sell you at slave labor rates bc of UN sanctions

>it was sexism and racism that did in Hillary
Yes. Her own.

bait

nah, need to get out first

There are no good reasons.. so.. I can't give you one. Shes a cunt and libtards continue to cry that she lost to Trump.

japan and china need to come together, not sure if north korea is keeping this in mind

not sure how they hate china but pulling out of tpp, the anti china pact, was a good thing for them. we really need to get to this isolantionist policy right awya before we're all killed

>japan and china need to come together, not sure if north korea is keeping this in mind
Japs and their muh chosen one complex won't make that easy. Neither will all the sweet talking and bribery from the roundeyes across the pond.