Why have sports become "the retard's hobby" in this new generation?

Why have sports become "the retard's hobby" in this new generation?

m8...

dem titties tho

Because numales and neckbeards finally have the internet to be retards on.

>tfw no Chad buddies irl

Really makes you think.

my first thought too. I'll go full kit if I can get some tits like that to follow me around

That guy is such a fuck.
>le quirky nerds XD

> someone on the internet unironically finds this shit entertaining

>supposedly intelligent science man
>thinks flying cars are a reasonable form of transportation in our future

>in this new generation

I got some bad news, user. Extreme sports fans have always been seen as weird or "autistic" by a considerable portion of society.

You just didn't notice because you haven't dealt with a lot of people who are against sports.

I hate this man with passion

This really gets my brain energy going

Funny how the sports fan didn't care that the other guy was small or how he looked, he was super friendly and inclusive with someone he thought shared a similar interest with him. The "nerdy" guy automatically assumed that the sports guys would have been hostile if he hadn't been wearing the costume despite all evidence to the contrary.

This comic actually seems like a perfect representation of "I hate sportsball" people.

>flying cars
>drive bys in ghettos become air strikes
>cars crashing against buildings
>people who have enough hard time driving on 2d now have to learn to pilot in 3d, take off and land
le smart internet science black man

>not funny at all
>the old "sports are for dummies, amirite nerds"
>tried way too hard on the tits

Wew boy, why the fuck did I read these vidya comics when I was younger.

Sounds like you don't read enough books or study the Science.

Cause we all started somewhere on some shitty vidya or anime forum where these were popular amongst our fellow tweens.

I bet half of these people are actually pretty thick, or at least don't have a degree. Dunno if it's different in America but top performing in academics and sports at uni here has a fairly big overlap

It's different in America.

Here's a ((you)) for activating my almonds

You walk around with a pink rabbit and you're gonna get hit, sorry bro

Most of the Basketball and Football players on scholarships could be classified as legally retarded.

I'm currently in the waiting room at the dentist, p-pls post more comics, the reading material provided here sucks

No its similar here. In general, white sports teams (baseball, soccer, swimming, lacrosse) had a lot of very good students on the teams.

most of the people that think like these comments are underachieving vidyafags that think they must be more intelligent because they couldn't play sports past 6th grade

>tfw my local magic card shop is also a sports collectibles shop

Is pretty comfy

It's like humans should be devoid of all pleasure and identity and focus solely on building a levitating statue on the fucking sun

Here's a Kino vidya Comic

Reddit's Emperor, ladies and gentlemen.

Good luck.

Really jingles my JNCOs.

First you have to remember who's posting that shit online, second you have to remember what's their relation with sports and people that enjoy sports.

i didn't even know that proper intellectuals shouldn't practice sports until I got online in 2001.

Who /cerebral/ here?

>Duke alumni

LOL

>Books written by 19th-early 20th century British people on the Middle East give you an accurate description of it

W E W
E
W

BASED TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO BTFOing BLACK SCIENCE MAN

>Sup Forums will defend this

>roastie doesn't dump beta and hooks up with chad and says she always loved sports

unrealistic comic 2bh

daily reminder that if you're still a virgin by 18 you should off yourself

Not gonna lie this made me zozzle

>Not dating an /fa/ gf who judges you on how you dress in different situations

Then you're not doing it right

Enjoy your bread and circuses, cucks.

I lost it at 19 and am 24 now, can I stay alive?

>in this new generation
I don't know why I am always surprised by people blind ignorance of the past and desire to be part of some special age where things change.

>an /fa/
>actually pronouncing it "eff-ayy"

>some very in-depth video game or Star Tr-

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I hope no one actually denies that sports are part of "bread and circuses" even today.

>watching anything involving a facecam

Vidyaman is incorrect

german women look like nerdy boys with long hair so I don't blame you for delaying it a bit. you're okay my friend

the dropped trigger was a few words before that

I WILL BUILD A GREAT WALL

? Did you mistake my flag for the mexican one

*sigh*

>You can play a videogame almost whenever you want
>You can't play a sport whenever you want

>Boxing isn't a thrilling game of risk
How many gamers die in competition?

lol Spain right? same language who gives a fuck

Their sex lives die every day.

Any Hungarian bros here?

>San Diego
Fucking Triggered

History is written by the victor, land of the free, no home to the braves

lel that ""comic"" is really lazily made, the copy-pasting is far too obvious

Someone just died in smash recently. Surely some other americans can fill you in since you people actually care about this one.

Can I just say, I love these people. Least eloquent speeches? speeches are the least important thing a leader does

It's lazily made because it's implying the sports hating probable weeb is sucking on dem thicc titties next to him every night

put a bra on you disgusting slut.

Like Boston and Milwaukee?

But in all seriousness, history is no longer written by the victors, it's written by historians from the victor, the loser and people completely uninvolved.

>Making fun of Sports
>Has an anime avatar

There's a difference between having a heart attack because you're an unhealthy fatass and getting pummeled for 12 rounds

Was he a burger? Did he die from being too fat?

>tfw lost my kornheiser folder when I spilled a beer on my laptop
True suffering.

I feel for you.

Here, have another.

>tfw to smart too watch sportsball

>as far as physical "sports" I'm mostly into sex

holy fucking cringe

Fuck I have 16 days left

I hope you get banned underage piece of shit.

just find some ugly slag on tinder

i believe in you

really plucks my dingleberries

The bitches in Chile are too busy riding llamas and chewing coca leaves, they aren't on tinder.

sports fan are just another type of autistic nerd

FAKE these niggas are just taking the piss out of anti-sports nerds

Same here, store is even called the Dugout.

I wonder how much time he could have put into flying cars instead of speed rubix cube solving.

Mine's just called "Sports Collectibles"

>black science man forgets airplanes exist

>thinking that focus in one area means no focus in another
>ignoring the fact that a flying car scientist might decompress and relax watching handegg
Isn't this guy supposed to be smart?

Please tell me blacks are gonna choke that and not like flat eartherism become the new nation of islam.

>tfw too cerebral to practice sex

LMFAO

MY favorite sport, you ask?

Why, it's the sport of Sex!

*tips fedora*

*swings cape around body*

*teleports behind you*

This was a final paper for an "student"-athlete at the fairly prestigious and difficult to be accepted to Uni of North Carolina. It got an A- (I think that would be 1st class honors for you bongs).

>lol back to the future reference guys, aint I so hip with these college students?

>an "student"-athlete
>an
before anyone shits on me, I added the "student" half later and forgot to change it to "a" so don't judge me too harshly

Not being SABR masterclass.

Best of both worlds.

That rabbit also appears to be chatting shit.

in school i thought people either chose to be smart/study or chose to be athletic/play sports

i remember being in top set PE and thinking that about half were just troublemakers and werent really going anywhere in life, so the study or sport idea still held up because i never really thought about it outside of PE

then one day i forgot my boots, so they put me in with bottom set PE to do badminton in the hall

then i realized that other than the 2-3 smart weedy kids, the rest were chubby retards with absolutely no direction, at least the guys from top set PE had some kind of spark, at the very least some motivation

please subscribe to my blogposts

fuck this country