How do I introduce myself to the degeneracy that is smoking weed?

How do I introduce myself to the degeneracy that is smoking weed?

Are there any websites that are helpful introduction points or images?

The fuck do you mean? Just ask.

smoking weed makes you gay

honestly not worth it can be fun but it makes you so lazy and complacent with your life

You already found him. Your profile picture is the YouTuber Big Smoke. Just Google it he has some stuff.

>Claims weed is degenerate
>Hangs out on Sup Forums

Sure thing, kid. Don't you have a trap thread to get to?

Ask whom?
It's sarcasm

Smoke weed and stop being retarded it isn't rocket science just buy a shitty pipe and smoke till you feel good.

>leafly is pretty cool though

How do I acquire this said weed?

which is why it should be legalized.
imagine a world where blacks will just stay in their ghettos smoking weed.
they can work meager, pointless jobs for the rich and then spend their wages on weed and junk food until they die.

Just start small: buy like a dime for $10 if that's even a thing still and smoke little bits of it at a time, slowly upping the amount you smoke as your tolerance developes.
I'd start with a pipe bowl or share a joint with someone who smokes.
Find a "big brother" of sorts to be your smoking guru: stoners love to trade their craft and take on apprentices

it isn't complicated - stoned people can do it.

get weed, break up, put in pipe/whatever, ignite, inhale, {hold breath} , exhale. repeat as necessary until sufficiently baked, then overdo because you're fucking baked...

nah sorry youre going to have to actually go out and talk to some weed smokers. All kinds of em out there tho so get to know a couple and theyll teach you a thing or two, just watch and ask when youre curious

could be easy or difficult - it depends. where are you?

It's hard if you don't do anything socially with people who smoke/sell weed, as that's the easiest way to get started buying.
You just need a stoner friend to get you started on the basics.
Doesn't matter what they say: don't drink the bong water your first time; wait until you're a confident amateur

You should just graduate from weed to opiates; weed is a gateway drug. How else do you explain what's happening in the USA right now?

Orlando

Fuck no point then.

Easy as fuck bro come over to fory myers hook you up gshit ill get you high as fuck first timers are my fave to smoke out

WTF you don't drink bong water. I can't tell if you're trolling, it won't get you high. Bong water will only make you sick

Maybe its because I live in the ghetto but be nice to a nigger that looks like a 2 bit rapper ask for the time or some shit then ask if they got a dime on them. It just requires no fear of these thugs and dont act like a cop.

You can usually get weed in poor neighborhoods just by asking around and letting them know you have cash

it can be hard if you are a dweeb without connections.
you need to at least be able to be comfortable talking to strangers if you dont have a friend who can forward you to a dealer.
one way that somehow worked for me once was going to a head shop and asking.
obviously i didnt just blatantly say i was looking to buy, because that puts the store in an awkward position.
i talked candidly to the girl working there and said that i was having a hard time finding stuff (dont actually refer to it in slang or by its proper name, be vague) and that i was looking for some. then i asked for a location where i might find some.
she told me a place. i went there and saw some ne'er-do-wells hanging out and i just went up and asked them for some.
i overpaid slightly, but whatever.
and know the prices too.
1g might be like $10-20 depending on where and what.

Oh shit you're in Orlando? Just call Jackie then, she's still off 1792 by edgewater high school

You've clearly never heard of the bong lord

Or just go down to mercy drive by OBT and ask around. Make sure you show them the money 1st or they won't fuck with you

you will probably want a grinder so that you can break it up well without your fingers getting all sticky and smelling like weed for a while.
then you need something to smoke out of. you can empty out the end of a cigarette and fill it with weed. i used to do this all the time. just rip the filter out, while leaving some of the paper behind, and you can actually smoke somewhat incognito.
once i left the whole filter in and just smoked it completely in public. still got a nice buzz. and nobody could really prove it was me because by the time they would, if they did, approach me, it would be down to tobacco.
be careful about burning your throat. this was my biggest problem when i smoked weed. i would burn my throat and every pull would exacerbate the condition. i even threw up once because of it.

don't use alcohol as bong water or you will get dangerously cool.

That's why you use a water pipe with ice or a glycerin chiller.

Go to the biggest park in your city. Look around for a hippie looking dude or a group of kids with skateboards, particularly people sitting in circles of four to six. Ask them if they know anyone selling weed.
Alternatively, just ask people you know. If you don't know anybody, just find someone out on the street that fits the stereotype.
If you live in a small town, fuck. The only option I can think of is discreetly asking people you know.
And obviously, be mindful of how you ask. Don't be too formal, and dress like you don't care.

This faggot in the picture, including anyone that acts like this, are fucking losers and the human race should be embarrassed that people are acting like this and being appreciated.

I mean what a disgrace to the smoking culture. I really want to punch this guy in the face every time he opens his mouth. What a douche bag.

Whatever you do, DO NOT take advice from this faggot. Unless you want to be one yourself.

Yeah he's annoying. YouTube 420 science. The two dudes run an online headshop and posts reviews on lots of shit

Best way to get a Grinder and bong? Should I ask around or ask friends like like buying weed?

Yeah those guys seem pretty chill and down to earth. Much better than that fuckhead that runs customgrow420 channel. I Just cannot understand his ratio of douchebagginess to subscribers. I mean that guy gives people a right to hate stoners.

go buy a grinder at a store. smokers wont likely give you theirs except to borrow while they are in its presence. (they wouldnt mind you adding your keef to their grinders).
dont buy a bong right out of the gate. work up to being a complete stoner.
get a glass pipe, or maybe make a bong yourself.
again, you can buy stuff at head shops.
i recommend buying screens too.

It's not really worth it. Just keep living your life and don't see it out. If it's meant to be it will find you. But beware, the cost high compared to perceived benefits.

Source: 5 years stoned. 3 years sober.